Need some advise !

G

g3680

Awards
I'm doing a cycle of Winstrol. I'm on my fourth week and everything was going pretty good until Mondays injection....don't know if its something I did or what ( I'M sure it was lol ) ....I injected pretty high on the outside of my right thigh , since then I have barely been able to walk its been sooo sore...this is prolly the 7th or 8th time I had injected in the thigh ...the first few times nothing major just a little bit sore the next day but nothing I couldn't handle ...but this time I can feel a Knot and its been so sore I would rather piss on myself than to get up to go to the bathroom...lmao...I know this may be a stupid question but is it dumb to flex the muscle your gonna pin...like I've said before I'm all new this.... thanks for the help!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is it water based? winny thats water based is just known for painful injections. are u pinning ED?

G

g3680

Awards
yes it is water based and ED injections but I rotate from right and left arms and thighs..I would hit my glutes but right now I cant get my hands on any 1 1/2" needles...I think the reason there so painful is because of the Alcohol that's in the winnie itself ...or at least is what I've heard on more than one occasion