extreme tren cycle

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Ok Let me know if this is good enough.

taking extreme tren and then cycle with novedex xt, lean xtreme, and creat. mono.

during cycle i will be taking alll my vit. fishy, AA.

does this sound good, am i missing something.

thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can get away with an OTC PCT for this. but it is always good to have a SERM on hand. for pct i would run something better than novedex xt, probably reversitol or use novedex ext plust PCS/Stoked!. also get some p5p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin control. get some hawthorne berry for bp issues also

F

fernalfers

Awards
Yeah i think you need to research you On Cycle and PCT before starting your cycle. Big Papa has some good starting advice.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Let me know if this is good enough.

taking extreme tren and then cycle with novedex xt, lean xtreme, and creat. mono.

during cycle i will be taking alll my vit. fishy, AA.

does this sound good, am i missing something.

thanks
Take what you can alongside the Tren to avoid harsh side-affects. This will make for an easy PCT which OTC could handle. Otherwise get a SERM on hand and ready for the shutdown. I have shutdown after 3 weeks on Tren-Extreme. It's not hard on liver function, but definately on bloodpressure.

Take this during Tren..

1) td formestane or Formex (Helps maintain libido, normal test levels, and blocks estrogens from spiking)
2) AI Cycle Support (Helps with heart/BP, liver functions, etc.)

Then you can taper down to only Formex/formestane and Cycle Support, plus some type of test booster to help the Formex bring you back to normal. Then taper off Formex/formestane and continue using Cycle Support or Post-Cycle Support from AI for a little while longer. Use lots of whey protein on PCT and eat right to maintain a decent gain from Tren. Make blood tests, if everything clears--> Go for round two if desired. I wouldn't do it any other way now that I've tried and learned from my mistakes.

Having looked at previous post I can also say reversitol is not a bad idea during Tren cycle. You could possibly replace Formex w/ that stuff on cycle and then go to formestane product afterwards on PCT.

A

andreas

Awards
hey what side effects are to expect with tren?
hairloss, acne ect.......

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey what side effects are to expect with tren?
hairloss, acne ect.......
This varies,

But you can count on this stuff killing your libido, or otherwise shutting you down. Try to take something alongside like I mentioned to help reduce this sideaffect. It's the only big sideaffect you'll have. Take a low does of Formex (25mg, 1 pill) each day while on cycle and then kick it up to 50mg a day once you hit PCT. Get (2) orders of AI Cycle Support, and (1) order of AI Post-Cycle Support (PCS).

So this is what I would do if I could do it again (which I will):

Weeks 1-4: Tren-X (or Xtreme-Tren), AI Cycle Support, Formex 25/25/25/25
Weeks 5-8: AI Cycle Support, AI PCS, Formex 50/50/25/25, Whey protein & LOTS of calories to help keep the gains.

If you do this I don't think you'll have any bad sides. Gyno would be kept at bay due to Formex, test levels wouldn't be too bad also do to Formex, Cycle Support would help heart, liver & BP, and the PCS would help regenerate your test levels as well as helping your cardiovascular system function right.

I've had no hair loss issues. Only a few pumps have occurred, nothing serious IMO. No significant changes in acne. Just a simple loss of test, which is expected. Again, this isn't the best cycle/PCT because a SERM isn't listed. If you add a SERM to your PCT, you'll have no worries if taken in right doses. I hope this helps.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree that otc is ok, dienelone precursors shut you down harder than most of the DS I would get a serm.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would get some Torem. ET will shut down rather hard and I would want to play it on the safe side and get natural test restarted asap.
And like BP said, I would run PCS with it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree that otc is ok, dienelone precursors shut you down harder than most of the DS I would get a serm.
I agree that is does shut you down harder than most. But thats also why I would suggest something to take on cycle to prevent harsh shutdown. Formestane does help, as long as it has enough bioavailability. If you can ward off to harsh side-effect of shutdown, then a SERM may not be needed.

But there are plenty of people who just used ACL Estro-blocker (Formestane) on PCT and had good results. After all, this is what the manufacturer recommends. But to have a SERM on hand is always a safe idea anyway.

D

Disturb3d

Awards
Tren extreme is an awsome steroid but you need serum or you will loose all your gain

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
im into my 3rd week of 90mgs of xtreme tren and im lovin it. My strength shot right up in the 2nd week on everything.. its made me real aggresive too. The only sides that I have so far are some serious sweats in the gym ( i dont normally sweat much) and my bp has gone up slightly.

Ive tossed p-plex into the mix this week at 20 mgs and its made me kind of lethargic

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im into my 3rd week of 90mgs of xtreme tren and im lovin it. My strength shot right up in the 2nd week on everything.. its made me real aggresive too. The only sides that I have so far are some serious sweats in the gym ( i dont normally sweat much) and my bp has gone up slightly.

Ive tossed p-plex into the mix this week at 20 mgs and its made me kind of lethargic
What are you planning on PCT?

I'm also on 3rd week on Tren-X. My PCT is Formex, AI Cycle Support, and the last week of PCT I will get on a weeks supply of Stoked. Of course, if things dont go back to normal then SERM it is. But I think if I start heavy on the PCT doses and taper down I'll be fine.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I have a bottle of torem left from my last cyc so Ill prob run a low dose of that and taper it down as I bring in Stoked/PCS. I have cyc support too that ill run.

I loved tren and how i was feeling on it.. pplex has kinda made me lethargic and almost a little depressed at times. Part of me wants to kick the pplex and just run a few more weeks of just xtren but I hear the shut down is rough after week 3/4.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get P5P. If your BP goes up during cycle get some celery seed extract capsules.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
check.. ive been dosing B6 everyday too. thanks though