i need something to hold onto str/muscle while dieting

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
first off my exp: superdrol 4x, epistane 2x (i got nothing from epi)

im not yet ready for pinning.

i want something to hold onto muscle while dieting for 8 weeks. what can i take for this extended period of time? what are some recommendations? ive been debating about h-drol (halodrol) but since i didnt get anything from epi, it makes me wonder if this is a good choice. however at the same time, im not looking to add any new muscle while dieting just preserve.

(just wanna say thanks to everyone on anabolicminds. ive always received very good responses/comments/suggestions)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well first i dont think anybody is going to recommend a PH for this for 8 weeks. hdrol would be good i think for like a 6 week run. you could also use natty test booster like activate extreme, DTHC something along those lines. i also think things like prime, anabolic pump, and powerfull would be helpful as well...hope this helps.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with Bigpapa, run some Prime and Anabolic Pump...They're saying to run Prime at 9 or 12 caps a day for max. results. I ran it at 6 caps a day, 5 days on, 2 days off and saw nice results. You'd be happy with the results if you can afford to run Prime at that high of a dose for that long. Nutraplanet has a very good deal right now on Prime, plus free shipping.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
okay 6 weeks =P

im kinda skeptical about prime. i hear a lot of mixed reviews 60%/40% saying its good.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
okay 6 weeks =P

im kinda skeptical about prime. i hear a lot of mixed reviews 60%/40% saying its good.
yea i think you would get more from h-drol for 6 weeks.it has a good recomp effect.i lost 4 pounds on it without even really trying and strength went up a little.h-drol didnt hit me that hard.someimes it was hard to tell if i was taking it.but i did feel good in the gym while on it.i took it for 4 weeks dosed 75/100/100/100.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yea i think you would get more from h-drol for 6 weeks.it has a good recomp effect.i lost 4 pounds on it without even really trying and strength went up a little.h-drol didnt hit me that hard.someimes it was hard to tell if i was taking it.but i did feel good in the gym while on it.i took it for 4 weeks dosed 75/100/100/100.
thanks for the feedback

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DTHC something along those lines
We're on the same page brotha. I usually cut with whatever the new hot fat burner is and then add in an AI when I start to hit that cut wall about 4 or 5 weeks in. 6oxo and Hyperdrol are great but Formestane is AWESOME for your exact situation! The first time I ran form, I dropped 6 pounds in 3 weeks and hit PR's galore. I've never used DTHC but I bet it's in the same category as the ones I've listed.

My personal preference would be something like this:

VPX Meltdown weeks 1-8
TD Formestane weeks 5-8

I'd save my cycles for bulking, even though the Halo suggestions are totally reasonable.

Valens

Awards
epi didn't do that much for me but hdrol was pretty good.................

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i suggest trenadrol
but really, what gonna help you keep muscle is your diet bro!
everything's gotta be dialed in to the tea.

most people's mistakes on a cut is not getting enough carbs/calories or going catabolic.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
patience will help you hold onto muscle as much as anything else. at 5'10" 172, how much are you looking to loose in that 8 weeks?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i need to update... im at 180 now. my bf% isnt where i would like it to be at. prob like 11-12%. i dont have a number of pounds set, just a physical appearance. weight is only a number to me. im more concerned about the condition im in. realistically i would like 8-10% but 6-7% would be bad ass! (not expecting that in 8 weeks) im just afraid im gonna look too small after the cut.

i dont drink, eat fast food (or crap food for that matter). i eat six meals, 4 i cook, 2 are shakes. no sugar. eating SUPER CLEAN has never been a problem for me.