Havoc and antibiotics?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Help me out anyone....Is it ok to run a havoc cycle while taking antibiotics for a sinus infection? Will it have any effect on the dosage potency. I am pretty sure that there is no danger in mixing the to(antibiotics can be taken with just about any med), but will I still see results?

Thanks,
PM

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should not have any effect.

Recommended that you look at Gut Health right away, though, as the chaos you will cause in your intestines might hinder gains. Best to normalize them back ASAP. (assuming these are oral antibiotics.)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Should not have any effect.

Recommended that you look at Gut Health right away, though, as the chaos you will cause in your intestines might hinder gains. Best to normalize them back ASAP. (assuming these are oral antibiotics.)
id just insert em into the anus....

mbm

Awards
some antibiotics cause muscle weakness, im on augmentin right now for a sinus infection and have noticed a little weakness and a loss of endurance....i would wait until you're 100% in order to get the most out of your cycle...im waiting another week or two before starting my m-drol cycle

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I am not going to stop this cycle because I have been waiting 6 months to start it...and this is the best time to run a cycle for me. I have some gut health in the storage cabinet. I will start it right away.

boo99

boo99

Awards
just separate the two by 3 or more hours

and probiotics as the guys said