Wtf, is this guy for real!? (fox news)

1. Wtf, is this guy for real!? (fox news)

youtube.com/watch?v=zlWx9qQChu0&feature=re lated&fmt=18
    [copy-paste into browser]

Might be a repost. I don't know, but I was like WTF??? Watching this entire video. Its some dude/expert talking on Fox News about how to prevent kids from using steroids, and how you can get big naturally, look at me (and the dude is HUGE, i'm talking national level huge).

And he's giving a lecture on how everyone should be a natural and parents should search their kids' rooms for AAS etc...

Ok, watch the video and tell me what you think.

2. Might be a repost. I don't know, but I was like WTF??? Watching this entire video. Its some dude/expert talking on Fox News about how to prevent kids from using steroids, and how you can get big naturally, look at me (and the dude is HUGE, i'm talking national level huge).

And he's giving a lecture on how everyone should be a natural and parents should search their kids' rooms for AAS etc...

Ok, watch the video and tell me what you think.

3. pretty good watch. but that guy definitely juices
    •   

4. the news people are tools and they obviously need to be educated.
    they were trying to stop the guy from stating the positives.

however, if young kids knew the "truth". i don't think that would stop them from using roids.

5. Yeah, ok so it wasn't just me. Coz I'm watching and going no way. This guy MUST be juicing, or am I just imagining?

6. look at 3 minutes 3 seconds, keep clicking on it

7. Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    look at 3 minutes 3 seconds, keep clicking on it
    rofl
  8. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by Alek View Post
    Yeah, ok so it wasn't just me. Coz I'm watching and going no way. This guy MUST be juicing, or am I just imagining?
    He may just be very very dedicated with years of experience. Or maybe he used to and then he stopped and wrote a book. He may also not be as lean as he looks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    haha

10. seems like a sale pitch for his book. he was in bigger, faster,stronger with arguments for steroid use...

11. he works for MD i think. i remember seeing him in Bigger Stronger Faster...remember the scene where the guy was talking about discharge of the vag..from Vit C.........yeeeah, thats him. Defending juice in all its glory! or he may simply be a medical expert...that juices...that the media turns to for a reach around! welcome to crazy world.

12. Yeah the hipocricy of society today is mind-boggling. Anti-sex crusaders getting caught mollesting little boys. Moral crusaders caught smoking weed, anti-juice spokespeople caught injecting HGH... etc...

I dunno. Its all very funny (at the same time very sad) to me. Its kind of like "we can do whatever we want, but we'll stop you from doing stuff and preach you on how to run your lives".

13. Didn't he say his book tells you how to use steroids?
  14. Never enough

kinda boring
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. I think his main point was to stop kids from using it. I never heard him say anything about adults not using it. At least he was honest saying that to be the best you would have to eat and train perfectly without using steroids and still you may not be the best.

16. maybe aas wouldn't be a problem for the public if it wasn't something that our youth used.

17. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Didn't he say his book tells you how to use steroids?
    Nah, on fox he actually says the book tells you how to get big WITHOUT THEM (as if).

And then the female anchor is like "and you obviously look great even without them"... So they played up the "you can be this big naturally" card a ton.

I think hypocrisy should quadruple any sentence. If a man is caught soliciting a prostitute (3 years - just giving a random number). If its a politician who rallied on about moral values and against prostitution, and HE GETS caught with one, 12 years.

*Btw just giving example, I'm for legalization of *everything* myself tehehe

As we know its the opposite in real life. Hipocrites get awarded and get away with more stuff.

18. the book says how to get big without them but look at the cover

19. he used the g word

/yawn

20. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    he used the g word

/yawn
    Gay?

21. As to dating this thing, the bug is all about Larry Craig resigning as a result of his 'wide-stance maneuver', so it was that same year.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    meh
    agreed

23. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Gay?
    Gyno. I don't know whether the presenters were really that stupid to believe that he wasn't/hasn't used steroids or just going along with the interview.

He would get a lot more respect by saying that he had done steroids in the past and wanted to educate people of the bad side effects/problems, etc. based on his usage.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    ahahaha. Dramatic swoop of the hand and a drawn out sigh???? That looks outright rediculous.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. Yahoo! News: The real Incredible Hulk returns from Japan
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:37 AM
  4. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM