Best kind of steroid

arnoldjr

Awards
i want to start doing steroids im just wondering what are some good kinds and ive done research i know about pct's and liver support so please dont bitch me out

if you have done any good ones please post what gains you got

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cell tech hardcore is the best one i can tink off the top of my head

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
If you did your "research" you would not be asking this question.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Equitrentestosterdianadrol is by far the best I've ever tried. Gained 88lbs in 9 days and my weiner doubled in length, so now I'm sittin at about 4 inches. Good stuff, horrible shut down though. I now have a full C cup, my nuts fell off, and now you can find me on the corner of State street on Friday nights trying to make back the money I spent on it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I personally think this would be a good stack
Test 4000mgs a week for 30 weeks
Tren 2400mgs a week
Abombs 300mgs for the first 10
Dbol 100mgs for 10 weeks
Cheque drops
Clen 300mlg a day

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you won't gain sh*t with that cycle.

i suggest bumping the test up to a billion mg a week.

have 6oxo on hand just in case you start growing a clitoris.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Equitrentestosterdianadrol is by far the best I've ever tried. Gained 88lbs in 9 days and my weiner doubled in length, so now I'm sittin at about 4 inches. Good stuff, horrible shut down though. I now have a full C cup, my nuts fell off, and now you can find me on the corner of State street on Friday nights trying to make back the money I spent on it.
Dude, awesome post. :biglaugh:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
to the title I would reply: 'one that works and works well'

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I think this stuff is just too hard to swallow! :biglaugh: maybe i should try injecting? :wiggle:
Chub, your avi is making me sad. I don't know why, but when I look at it I just want to curl up on the floor with Enya in the background and hold a pillow and cry. Yes. I'm depressed when I look at your avi.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Horny For Goat Weed: The Ultimate Anabolic
Synergy is the term used to describe when two or more components come together to create a result greater than their individual contributions.

Sinner-G is the term used to describe when two or more components come together to create a result so great, you will want to have sex with goats.

Horny For Goat Weed is the later of these to homophones: Sinner-G.

Horny For Goat Weed Combines 3 key ingredients for the ultimate sinner-jizz-tic effect.

Icariin Most supplement companies use epimedium extract standardized for 10% or 20% icariin. Some even use 50%. We said "F*ck It, let's use 900%". That's right, we've atomically modified the Icariin molecules using anti-matter to compress it's overall molecular size to 9x smaller. What does this mean? Not only More Icariin, but because of it's incredibly small size, absorption is increased 18-fold!

Goat Semen
The next ingredient we decided to use is actual Goat Semen. Goat Semen is not only a great source of essential muscle-building amino acids, but it also contains the Jackase enzyme, which is resposible for converting the already anabolic testosterone to the ever potent Ponysterone, which is 12x more anabolic than methyltrienolone, without any liver toxicity.

Smilax Officiallis I'm not gonna lie, this serves absolutely no purpose in our formulation, we just have a sh*t load of it left over from back in the day, and we're trying to get rid of it.

So now you can sit there at the status quo, curling a 65lbs barbell at the squat rack, or you can get yourself some Horny For Goat Weed and make Ronnie look like a little schoolgirl by 5 o'clock next Tuesday.

Note: May cause sexual attraction to farm animals, and a new found appreciation for "My Little Pony".
its the best

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Goat Semen
The next ingredient we decided to use is actual Goat Semen. Goat Semen is not only a great source of essential muscle-building amino acids, but it also contains the Jackase enzyme, which is resposible for converting the already anabolic testosterone to the ever potent Ponysterone, which is 12x more anabolic than methyltrienolone, without any liver toxicity.
Wait, goat semen?! :pat: Thats what I meant. I stand corrected. Pfff, horse semen. Lol, I'm such a n00b. Good thing too, this stuff is WAY easier to swallow.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
corticosteroids

They get you huge man, trust me!

dblover3

Awards
I personally think this would be a good stack
Test 4000mgs a week for 30 weeks
Tren 2400mgs a week
Abombs 300mgs for the first 10
Dbol 100mgs for 10 weeks
Cheque drops
Clen 300mlg a day
Can you say death, or maybe wish you were dead. Thats some funny s**t rite there

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
nah its true man. you'll be jay cutler in no time