Promagnon 25 log - AnabolicMinds.com

Promagnon 25 log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Promagnon 25 log


    After searching some time for a "wet" non-methyl, non-progestin ph/os to stack promagnon with, I decided the options in this department were lacking so I've decided to just run it solo.

    Cycle: Promagnon 25
    Days 1-12: 50mg
    Days 13-45: 75mg
    So about a 6 week cycle

    Have used PM 25 as well as other oral compounds with success.

    PCT:
    Week 1: 20 mg Nolvadex
    Week 2: 20 mg Nolvadex & Activate Xtreme 4 pills
    Week 3: 20 mg Nolvadex & Activate Xtreme 4 pills
    Week 4: 20 mg Nolvadex & Activate Xtreme 5 pills
    (AX will overlap actual PCT a week or so, will continue at 5 pills)
    - Activate may be started a week later if I still feel somewhat shut down...shouldn't be an issue though
    -Have some Universal Storm, NOW Beta-Alanine, & Animal Pump I may use to accompany in PCT to help retain gains, but I havn't had trouble with much loss on pct for PM25.

    Cycle support includes:
    Fish Oils
    Flaxseed Oils
    Joint Support Complex
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne Berry
    DHEA (to help with libido crash...which has happened to me before on PM in the later weeks)
    SERM on hand (Nolvadex) in case of gyno flare
    - Of course, your basic protein, ON will be used

    Basic Info:
    195lbs
    5'10
    Bench-315x2
    Deadlift-495x1
    Squat-365x2

    Goals:
    this is where im being a little creative...this compound is typically used for a cut, and as my experience running it before- it does so with excellent results...will keep caloric intake high, 5000+...not too out of the ordinary for my diet, but i would prefer a lean bulk out of this rather than a simple recomp...great in terms of strength, so i hope to break some of my personal goals as well especially in the big 3 lifts

    lets hope lethargy and gyno dont as they did the last time i ran this

  2. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    3-ad is a slightly wetter non methyl.
  3. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    yeah...thanks hank...i narrowed it down to 3ad, bold, and furaz...bold and furaz are too dry and the combo on the joints would be annoying...3ad is the only ph i found that fits the profile, but for the $ 3ad costs, i just havnt seen any reviews/heard experiences that would make it worth the investment in my mind
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    3-AD is a waste of money. u can stack basically anything with a the promag
  5. Advanced Member
    nickrut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    526
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    348

    Isnt 4 weeks of promag a very short cycle for that compound? I know its comparable to hdrol which usually requires 5-6 weeks to be an effective cycle...
  6. New Member
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Isnt 4 weeks of promag a very short cycle for that compound? I know its comparable to hdrol which usually requires 5-6 weeks to be an effective cycle...
    Yes. 75mg for 40 days is ideal. I just started this yesterday with 500mg of Furazadrol.

    I've never had any issues with my joints on a PH cycle and have run Trenadrol, H Drol, AND Fura simultaneously before. Those issues are overrated for most.
  7. New Member
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    302

    What about PP's topical Dermacrine - prohormone? or even the 1-T topical they have--seems to make some hold h20.
  8. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Chest/Abs Day 1


    might just make that order for furaz tonight then...what do you think, bold or furaz? can't decide

    anyhow, did chest/abs today, nothing out of the ordinary as is just day 1, but just conscious that i was "on" i was a little more ballsy on flat

    Flat BB bench: warmups
    275x6
    275x4
    285x4
    Incline BB:
    225x8
    235x6
    235x6
    Decline BB:
    275x8
    315x3
    225x10
    Incline DB Flyes:
    40sx20
    40sx20
    55s10
    -intermediate ab workout

    on days that i do flat bb bench, usually start with 225 after warmups for 10-12 reps, then work up to 275 for lower reps, but im glad i pushed today...my goal is to finish my set with 315x4 reps like i used to
  9. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1153

    if your not even going to be running the cycle for 4 whole weeks, bold would be a waste as i hear it takes much longer to take affect. i really like the dermacrine or 1-T ideas, probably give you much more results for much less money compared to the furza imo.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  10. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Back


    Still too early for noticable affects...slowly remembering the amazing pumps i used to get on pm25

    Usually start with deads, but i do deads for 2 weeks, then take a week off, today was the off day

    Pre-exhausted the lats w/
    Lat pulldowns (wide parallel grip):
    180x12
    200x10
    220x10
    240x6
    dropset
    Barbell Reverse Grip Rows:
    warmup
    225x10
    275x8
    315x6
    335x5
    T-Bar Rows:
    4platesx15
    5platesx12
    5platesx10
    Single Arm Lat Pulldown:
    60x15
    70x15
    70x15
    Lower Back Extensions
    3 sets of bodyweight for 15 reps

    -my goal is to hit 365 3rd set for barbell rows while on cycle, and though i didnt deadlift today, make 5 plates for my 3rd set with 4 reps

    usual numbers, if anything, felt lacking on tbar rows, can usually hit 6 plates for 10 reps or so, but lower back just wasnt feeling the weight

    itchy nip syndrome hit me by day 3-4 last time i did this cycle, hoping it wont happen at all, or at least later in the cycle this time

    thanks 4 checkin in, off day tommorow
  11. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    im actually leaning towards bridging the cycle (assuming the pm25 goes smoothely), either into hdrol or havoc...leaning towards hdrol since im more familiar with the dosing
  12. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,606
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    901

    Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    im actually leaning towards bridging the cycle (assuming the pm25 goes smoothely), either into hdrol or havoc...leaning towards hdrol since im more familiar with the dosing
    I don't know why you would do that, being that the compounds are very similar.
  13. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    your right- theyre similar, but the differences are apparent, pm25 converts to clostebol- more androgenic and halo converts to turinabol- more anabolic...from my research hdrol would be better yielding in size gains but nonetheless, your right- similar results
    ...essentially looking for the best compound to prolong the cycle...not a definite, just speculating

    update on magnon...recovery is noticable, brutal back workout yesterday which usually has me sore for a few days...feeling almost entirely recovered
    thanks for stopping in...shoulders & traps tommorow
  14. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    Subbed. I have 2 bottles sitting here so I'll follow along.

    If I were in your shoes, I'd keep this a solo run. Your idea to bridge is the best so far in this thread. But keep in mind, the reason we run p25, halo, or an epithio is because the recovery is smooth and you can easily keep gains. The recovery is more difficult once you stack and bridge.

    For example, gain 8 and keep 6 on a solo run all while feeling great. Gain 12 keep 7 or 8 on a bridge and feel like crap for a few weeks into pct, regardless of how good your pct looks on paper.
  15. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Traps/Shoulders


    thanks celc...will keep that good advice in mind
    did a late trap/shoulder workout, strength is showing definite improvements, as pm25 has always been good for

    Barbell Shrugs:
    135x15
    225x12
    315x10
    405x10
    455x10
    495x8
    dropset with 315, burnout
    -usual weights here, but it felt somewhat eaiser, i was holding at the top for a second, even with 5 plates, if i can hit 5 plates and a quarter for some decent reps by the end of this cycle, ill be happy

    heres where i hit a new PR
    Seated BB Military Press:
    135x20
    185x10
    225x3
    double dropset
    DB Lateral Raises:
    30x15
    35x12
    40x10
    all super dropset with 25s
    Single Hand Front Pulley Raises:
    30x15
    35x12
    40x12
    all super with 50lb straight bar front raise
    Rear Delt Fly on Fly Machine:
    110x14
    120x14
    100x20

    So about 4/5 days in...about when the compounds affects should start "kicking in" with proper diet and all, i say this lightly though, the actual strength of this cycle wont be noticed at least until week 2
    -pumps: simply amazing, no arginine/creatine product can top the pumps ive felt off this product, simply ridiculous...vascularity is showing defininte improvements
    -strength: slow and steady
    -sides: none thus far, which is great bc i usually am a magnet for sides
    tommorow is either legs or arms
    thanks for stopping in

    by the way, weighing in at 205...this isnt true weight though since its nightime, will do another weigh tommorow morning post dropping heat
  16. New Member
    Big3upgrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    280
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1021

    Dude good shiet! Cant wait to run mine next friday.
  17. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    929

    Looks great so far...alot like my past Epi cycle.

    Can someone clear up for me what exactly are the differences between anabolic and androgenic as far as benefits or side effect. I understand the actual definition but I was wondering the differences in personal experiences.

    Sorry to highjack...thought I'd ask since Promagnon is mostly androgenic and alot of others are anabolic. What are the noticeable differences while on and off cycle?? Lucky!
  18. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    appreciate the comments, im excited for you big...keep me posted once you start
    recovery feels great btw, last night my shoulders/traps were pretty sore and im feeling nearly fresh today...
    weighed in at 201 this morning, up a few lbs, but its still early and the strength/recovery is promising thus far

    im sure a few guys here could answer that Q lucky better than i can
  19. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Thumbs up Arms


    the pump was literally painful today...all those subbed debating to take it, i highly recommend to do so

    Bi's:
    Barbell Curl:
    warmup
    105x12
    125x6
    125x6
    dropset
    DB Hammer Curl:
    45sx10
    50sx8
    60sx8
    superset with reverse grip concentration curls EV bar
    EV Bar curl super w/ DB isolation curl:
    EV Bar & 1 plate on each side- 3 sets of 6 reps
    Single hand db concentration curl w/ 25lb dbs- 3 sets of 12-8 reps
    Tris:
    Close Grip Bench on Smith (had no spotter so had 2 use smith):
    warmup
    225x10
    275x8
    225x10
    225x10
    - kinda upset, i usually finish with 3 plates for 4-6 reps, but even on the smith, i didnt feel confident without the spot
    French Curls w/ EV Bar:
    25s on each side: 12 reps
    35s each side: 10 reps
    45s each side: 10 reps
    Tricep Pushdowns:
    Rack (150lb)x15
    Rack + 45lb platex10
    Rack + 2 45lb platesx10
    Rope Pulley Pushdowns:
    60x15
    70x12
    80x10

    then some basic forearm work...this entry is already long so ill spare you

    there were no "strength" improvements today, but the pump was phenominal and more than made up for it...i dont really strive for many personal goals on arm day except for bicep barbell curl and close grip, so looking for improvements in that department
    -recovery in between sets is amazing, feels like im on cracked beta-alanine; endurance mid sets is improving and squeezing out more reps
    - vascularity: promagnon apparently invents new veins usually have good vascularity, but today i noticed a cable vein from my over my trap and onto my shoulder, happy about that

    -legs tommorow, this is the department i generally lack in, if u havnt noticed, my max on the big 3 are unproportional...highest ive hit on squat is 365x2 reps, id love to hit a max of 4 plates by the end of this cycle...i know high hopes

    thanks for stopping in
  20. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Legs


    legs went well, squats improved- definately...awesome quad and calf pump and endurance was noticeably improved

    BB Squats: i go just below parallel
    2 warmups
    275x10
    315x8
    365x3
    dropset with 2 plates until failure
    - have never been able to squeeze out 8 reps with 3 plates before, esp with such good form and depth, the 365 were also good reps and very deep...pleased, will be pushing for better weights/reps next lift
    Leg Press:
    625x10
    805x10
    985x6
    - nothing too unusual, a few more extra reps, would like to break 1000 on the 3rd set for a few reps
    Legs Extensions:
    100x15
    200x10
    50x50
    superset w/ HackSquat Machine:
    300x12
    300x12
    300x12
    Calf Raises on machine:
    140x15
    225x12
    315x10
    405x8
    super w: donkey raises 2 plates

    Skipped Hams with the intention of doing some tire flipping with a 750lb tire...somewhat training for an upcoming strongman comp in the spring...tire was filled with ice and water though so i gave it a rest, will probably hit hams on back day...

    Still early, but feeling great, bf% hasn't dropped, but I'm feeling tighter...barely have a "gut" but you can still see the faint 6pack, more of a bloated stomach look...this isnt from the pm25 i just usually look like that, hopefully can lean that down as i increase cardio on cycle...
    -so endurance, vascularity/pump, and recovery are coming in very well
    - bf% reduction is in the works, usually start leaning out in week 2
    - strength: thus far gradual in some departments, and very noticable in others...looking foward to bench and deadlift soon

    taking tommorow off, thanks for stopping in
  21. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Chest/Abs


    great chest day, pr on flat bench; i have hit 3 plates before for a few reps, but that was a while ago and ever since i havnt been able to go beyond 295 for a while

    Flat BB Bench:
    275x8
    315x3
    315x2

    Incline Smith:
    225x10
    235x8
    245x8
    Decline BB:
    275x8
    225x10
    225x10
    - usually go to 3 plates on this but it felt terrible today, pretty sure the bench is actually lopped sided as of recently/piece of sh!t, will likely be doing db or smith for a while for decline movements...thats my school gym for u
    DB Flyes superset with Overhead Extensions
    - then basic ab work

    strength: prominent and increasing; honestly, 3 plates didn't feel that "impossible heavy" feeling you get once you take something off the rack and immediately regret trying
    pump: amazing
    recovery: very good
    sides: none that i have noticed, knock on wood...walking to class today and had a terrible calf pump, but only for a few minutes

    not sure if people are still subb'd to this, ill be doing back tommorow, going for 505 on deadlift, wish me luck
  22. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Back/Hamstrings


    lol this log is pretty pathetic, doesnt seem to be many people subb'd...i might just discontinue after this post

    ill just do whatever improvements were made to keep it short
    Deadlifts:
    PR 505x1
    Barbell Overhand Rows
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown:
    PR Racked it at 250x8
    BTN Lat Pulldown
    T-Bar Rows on Pulley

    then hit the hams i missed a few days ago

    505 did not feel bad at all, i was scared to do it and almost didn't in fear i might hurt myself, kept form tight though and pulled out a clean rep...i kinda wished i went for 545 that kinda a long shot though
    -bf% is dropping slightly, feeling more fuller and pumped throughout the day, weight in at about 202 in the morning so gradual weight gain

    thanks for checking in, whoever still is lol
  23. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    Thumbs up


    I'm subbed and in for the long haul bro. I'm reading but haven't had much to say since your posts have been very thorough so far.

    Personally, I get just as much out of logs that have hundreds of hits as I do with logs that have thousands. When I feel the responsibility of posting daily updates, it helps to keep my diet and workouts more honest.
  24. New Member
    nateo1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    lol this log is pretty pathetic, doesnt seem to be many people subb'd...i might just discontinue after this post

    ill just do whatever improvements were made to keep it short
    Deadlifts:
    PR 505x1
    Barbell Overhand Rows
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown:
    PR Racked it at 250x8
    BTN Lat Pulldown
    T-Bar Rows on Pulley

    then hit the hams i missed a few days ago

    505 did not feel bad at all, i was scared to do it and almost didn't in fear i might hurt myself, kept form tight though and pulled out a clean rep...i kinda wished i went for 545 that kinda a long shot though
    -bf% is dropping slightly, feeling more fuller and pumped throughout the day, weight in at about 202 in the morning so gradual weight gain

    thanks for checking in, whoever still is lol

    subbed.. Have you notice any excessive hair shedding? If so are you prone to MPB? That is the side effect I look for when I follow these logs.
  25. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Quote Originally Posted by nateo1979 View Post
    subbed.. Have you notice any excessive hair shedding? If so are you prone to MPB? That is the side effect I look for when I follow these logs.
    thanks celc and nateo....
    no hairshedding, or noticeable loss at all...i would be prone to MPB being that most males in my family notice hair loss/receding hair line at earlier ages...so far so good, knock on wood

    only other "sides" i can mention is slight increase in irritability, though ive never been the person to let that get out of control

    -one other thing...starting to notice traces of blood in my nose when i blow it, as well as in the mucus i have building up in the back of my throat, usually attributed to my mild allergies and not just gizz...not a large concern, but i figure the somewhat bloody noses and brief intermittent headaches might be signs of bp increase...ive altered my diet, as well as taking cycle support to aid with bp, and it seems to be getting better, will get bp levels checked if problem persists

    body fat is dropping, i am looking alot more defined, and as bf drops i am noticing lean muscle gains...so weight is at 200 presently, went up first then down a little, but im not one to base my progress entirely off the scale and therefore don't mind it being that i look better and fuller, and strength is surely improved

    -feeling somewhat sore in my shoulders from chest and back...i might take the day off if i do not feel fully recovered after a few meals
  26. New Member
    Big3upgrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    280
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1021

    Bro keep going with the log, we are all watching your progress. Get big!
  27. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    thanks for the feedback...
    heres a question for you guys, the one part of my body noticeably unproportional to everything else is my calves...ive been hitting them differently for a while...and theyre growing but, esp while on cycle- what are your opinions about hitting them twice a week, evenly spaced out? im usually not a fan training anything more than once a week, but i feel this might be worth a try
  28. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Subbed. I have 2 bottles sitting here so I'll follow along.

    If I were in your shoes, I'd keep this a solo run. Your idea to bridge is the best so far in this thread. But keep in mind, the reason we run p25, halo, or an epithio is because the recovery is smooth and you can easily keep gains. The recovery is more difficult once you stack and bridge.

    For example, gain 8 and keep 6 on a solo run all while feeling great. Gain 12 keep 7 or 8 on a bridge and feel like crap for a few weeks into pct, regardless of how good your pct looks on paper.
    Subdizzled! I also have two bottles in my "candy stash," so I may run this with 1-T or Dermacrine in the future, but running it "solo" is also a good idea. I'm interested in your progress. Get swole!

    Oh, and one more thing: Just because you may not have a lot of replies doesn't mean that people are not following along. Also keep in mind that keeping a log is also a way for you to track your progress. Keep up the great work!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  29. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    17,
    on cycle I do bodyparts 2, sometimes 3 times per week. I justify this with enhanced recovery on cycle. However, during typical training, I train most bodyparts twice per week anyway. So consider the source when you take my advice regarding frequency.

    ExTE,
    P25 is theoretically more androgenic than halo. The dermacrine and 1T are probably better options for the LESS androgenic compounds like halo or for those like me who have zero androgenic effect from phera. The P25 + either dermacrine or 1T might add to shedding and acne, but minimal increase in gains IMO. I've never ran 1T or Dermacrine, so that's just my theoretical opinion.
  30. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    17,
    on cycle I do bodyparts 2, sometimes 3 times per week. I justify this with enhanced recovery on cycle. However, during typical training, I train most bodyparts twice per week anyway. So consider the source when you take my advice regarding frequency.

    ExTE,
    P25 is theoretically more androgenic than halo. The dermacrine and 1T are probably better options for the LESS androgenic compounds like halo or for those like me who have zero androgenic effect from phera. The P25 + either dermacrine or 1T might add to shedding and acne, but minimal increase in gains IMO. I've never ran 1T or Dermacrine, so that's just my theoretical opinion.

    Well, since I don't have ANY hair, I don't have to worry about shedding! LOL! So, aside from running it solo as per your suggestion, what could I stack this with and make good gains? Just curious.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  31. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    929

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    17,
    on cycle I do bodyparts 2, sometimes 3 times per week. I justify this with enhanced recovery on cycle. However, during typical training, I train most bodyparts twice per week anyway. So consider the source when you take my advice regarding frequency.

    ExTE,
    P25 is theoretically more androgenic than halo. The dermacrine and 1T are probably better options for the LESS androgenic compounds like halo or for those like me who have zero androgenic effect from phera. The P25 + either dermacrine or 1T might add to shedding and acne, but minimal increase in gains IMO. I've never ran 1T or Dermacrine, so that's just my theoretical opinion.
    I have run Dermacrine and currently on 3rd week of 1-T.....starting to kick in!

    Dermacrine was nice mild, leaning out effect, excellent energy, libido and cognitive boost.

    1-T is just starting to kick, nice pumps, more fullness, leaning out fast!!!!!

    I have a bottle of H-Roid I am gonna run next (P-25) so I am watching this thread.

    Notice any difference between Androgenic vs Anabolic compounds here?
  32. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I have run Dermacrine and currently on 3rd week of 1-T.....starting to kick in!

    Dermacrine was nice mild, leaning out effect, excellent energy, libido and cognitive boost.

    1-T is just starting to kick, nice pumps, more fullness, leaning out fast!!!!!

    I have a bottle of H-Roid I am gonna run next (P-25) so I am watching this thread.

    Notice any difference between Androgenic vs Anabolic compounds here?
    Sweet! I'm running 1-T with Phera/P-Plex and pulsing Methoxy-TST starting on Monday. Should be interesting, to say the least.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  33. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Well, since I don't have ANY hair, I don't have to worry about shedding! LOL! So, aside from running it solo as per your suggestion, what could I stack this with and make good gains? Just curious.
    Just to be clear, you're asking what would stack well with p25, correct? My first question is why do you think you'll be disappointed with a solo run of p25? I usually just suggest the solo run for halo clones and p25 clones cause they are such awesome cycles with almost unanamous positive feedback.

    I don't know your cycle history, so maybe you already know the ropes with designers and have a plan in mind. If so, my guess would be a tren if you're not worried about losing libido... aggressive dosing of the whimpy tren extreme clones or low to moderate dose of the controversially methylated trenadrol. Strength would be rediculous with that stack. PCT would probably more difficult on paper and in the gym, bedroom, psychologically, etc.

    Others like MMV2 or a formestane for aggression/energy stacked with halo. That would be real similar to your dermacrine idea. I'm not a fan of furaz whatsoever and feedback on propadrol is pretty consistantly poor. So I wouldn't recommend either of those to add onto your p25 idea.
  34. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Just to be clear, you're asking what would stack well with p25, correct? My first question is why do you think you'll be disappointed with a solo run of p25? I usually just suggest the solo run for halo clones and p25 clones cause they are such awesome cycles with almost unanamous positive feedback.

    I don't know your cycle history, so maybe you already know the ropes with designers and have a plan in mind. If so, my guess would be a tren if you're not worried about losing libido... aggressive dosing of the whimpy tren extreme clones or low to moderate dose of the controversially methylated trenadrol. Strength would be rediculous with that stack. PCT would probably more difficult on paper and in the gym, bedroom, psychologically, etc.

    Others like MMV2 or a formestane for aggression/energy stacked with halo. That would be real similar to your dermacrine idea. I'm not a fan of furaz
    whatsoever and feedback on propadrol is pretty consistantly poor. So I wouldn't recommend either of those to add onto your p25 idea.

    I don't have a problem running it solo...I guess I'm just a little greedy with stacking...lol. So I'll have to decide whether to run it solo (which I'll probably do) or run it with MMV2 like you suggested. This is for a later-this-year stack, probably mid-football season. I'm just getting my ducks in a row. But thanks for all the help. Oh, and this will be my fourth cycle coming up on Monday. I have too many female "friends" to have serious problems with libido, so I guess that eliminates the tren. They're the ones who give me the dough to purchase all these lovely, um, candies, so I gotta make sure I'm able to give them their money's worth...if you know what I mean. I have a shoe box o' goodies, and I'm trying to use them: Two bottles of P-25, a bottle of Dermacrine, half a bottle of Superdrol (not gonna use, probably throw away), 2 Methoxy-TST, Methadrol by I-Force Nutrition...stuff like that.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  35. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    honestly ex-tightend, i was pretty greedy in my search for something to stack pm25 with but you know what...once i started the cycle, i was happy with my choice to run it solo...like celc has said, pm25 is usually pretty light in terms of side effects and the results, though more gradual and not as explosive as other compounds are definately very easy to maintain with a simple yet well-planned pct...and its only fair, the gains are actually pretty dam solid esp in terms of strength, vascularity, recovery, and bf reduction...
    in terms of size to be gained- thats really up to you, im experimenting with the compound using rather high caloric intake for a clean bulk, but clean calories coupled with cardio so as not to put on messy wieght, and so far looking and feeling great
  36. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    honestly ex-tightend, i was pretty greedy in my search for something to stack pm25 with but you know what...once i started the cycle, i was happy with my choice to run it solo...like celc has said, pm25 is usually pretty light in terms of side effects and the results, though more gradual and not as explosive as other compounds are definately very easy to maintain with a simple yet well-planned pct...and its only fair, the gains are actually pretty dam solid esp in terms of strength, vascularity, recovery, and bf reduction...
    in terms of size to be gained- thats really up to you, im experimenting with the compound using rather high caloric intake for a clean bulk, but clean calories coupled with cardio so as not to put on messy wieght, and so far looking and feeling great
    I guess that settles it! 75 mg for 40 days it is...solo! I could probably use some ancillaries like IGF-2, and of course all the other stuff like B-5, etc., but this will be the only prohormone. Thanks for your help!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  37. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    Traps/Shoulders/Calves


    there were no power racks available so i had to use the smith for my shrugs
    Shrugs:
    -finished at 5 plates for 8 reps
    BB Shoulder Press:
    -hit 225 again, one set for 5 reps, and another set for 4 reps
    FTB Standing shoulder press:
    -light triple burnout sets
    DB Laterals Raises
    Upright Rows superset w/Front raises on pulley
    DB Rear Delt Flyes

    then i figured i would start hitting calves twice a week, so i did 2 calf exercises

    solid workout overall, im looking to keep barbell shoulder press going up as well as my shrugs...last week was the first time i hit 2 plates on sp for 3 reps, today i managed to do 2 sets of 2 plates for higher reps so strength is coming in steadily still

    - will bump to 75mgs in a few days, and will probably use the 2nd bottle of my promagnon to make it roughly a 5 week cycle total at 75mgs, i really feel pushing it to 100mgs is a bit much and provoking side effects, though i have seen it run before...im sure 75mgs will get the job done though, esp if 50mgs is already making noticable improvements
  38. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    17a, kick asss response brotha (regarding post #35)! I agree with it all. Nothing is explosive as Superdrol, but you have a big mess to clean up afterwards even with well planned pct.

    For me personally, I went bananas with carb intake during my halo run and bf still dropped. It's the only compound I've ever run that I can completely credit for causing a true recomp effect. I expect that p25 will be similar in terms of recomp.

    Phera and Havoc got sloppy when I tried to increase carbs. I still gained lean mass, but had to be more careful with those compounds around the waistline.

    ExLB, save your fancy supps like igf2 for pct brotha. Search around and the vets will give you a consensus of "the cycle is the easy part. pct planning and execution is the tough part." So save your favorite estrogen control and "natty" supps for pct. Igf2 is probably a good pct idea for your phera run too... maybe help a bit when your nips get itchy and puffy from altered prolactin levels.

    Just a little tidbit for everyone on board, 2 little tweaks to pct plans were crucial for me:
    1) dosing creatine out the wazoo
    2) very very sparse and conservative use of stims. I dunno why, but I maintain my gains waaaay better when there's no stims in the picture during pct, and to be honest, any time off cycle.
  39. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    17a, kick asss response brotha (regarding post #35)! I agree with it all. Nothing is explosive as Superdrol, but you have a big mess to clean up afterwards even with well planned pct.

    For me personally, I went bananas with carb intake during my halo run and bf still dropped. It's the only compound I've ever run that I can completely credit for causing a true recomp effect. I expect that p25 will be similar in terms of recomp.

    Phera and Havoc got sloppy when I tried to increase carbs. I still gained lean mass, but had to be more careful with those compounds around the waistline.

    ExLB, save your fancy supps like igf2 for pct brotha. Search around and the vets will give you a consensus of "the cycle is the easy part. pct planning and execution is the tough part." So save your favorite estrogen control and "natty" supps for pct. Igf2 is probably a good pct idea for your phera run too... maybe help a bit when your nips get itchy and puffy from altered prolactin levels.

    Just a little tidbit for everyone on board, 2 little tweaks to pct plans were crucial for me:
    1) dosing creatine out the wazoo
    2) very very sparse and conservative use of stims. I dunno why, but I maintain my gains waaaay better when there's no stims in the picture during pct, and to be honest, any time off cycle.
    Thanks for the advice. Will do. I appreciate all the help, hell, I'm still learning. Even when people come up to me on the street and occasionally ask me quiestions about my training (due to my size and always rocking one of my Eagles jerseys), I give them a couple basics and then send them here for info...you can't go wrong!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  40. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    232

    thanks celc, and np tightend- when will you be starting? i think youll be pretty happy with the results

    woke up this morning looking probably my best yet on the cycle...vascularity showing very well- i usuall have decent vascularity at lower bf to begin with, but i seem to remain "pumped" throughout the day which is a plus
    - bf is definately decreasing, i usually have a "block" so to speak on my stomach with a faint outline of my abs, but as i get deeper into the cycle the definition and seperations are becoming more apparent...retaining thicker appearance in the shoulders, arms, quads, and chest especially: ive always had a strong/big chest but the upper portion of my chest is really coming in nicely on the cycle and is definately better shaped as it seems muscle density has increased and the extra bodyfat on the lower chest is leaving

    btw, headaches have gone away and recovery feels great, i honestly feel like i barely worked out shoulders yesterday despite the intense lift

    weighing in at just below 202 this morning
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. promagnon-25
    By MuscleHead1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 04:37 PM
  2. How to take Promagnon?
    By cheshiretom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 08:45 PM
  3. Promagnon 25 Log
    By mfbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Promagnon 25 , PCT Help
    By NathanKari in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:11 PM
  5. Promagnon
    By rooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in