YOur best cutting cycle?

• Thread starter NoviceSekinHelp
  • Start date

NoviceSekinHelp

Awards
I have 8 weeks supply of Deca (200mg/week) and 1 month supply of Phentermine. Im aiming to reduce overall body fat from this cycle, do you think it can be done?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Deca isnt the greatest cutting drug, the dosage is too low, and deca should also probaly be ran at least 10-12 weeks.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you need to look into the dieting and training aspect , just run some testosterone (500 mg per week or so) meanwhile , thats all u need . no deca at 200 mg .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea... im going to sound repetitive with the bros that have already answered but deca at 200 wont get you what you're looking for. sounds like this might be your first cycle? if so, you really cant go wrong with a test only at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
Test, tren, t3, clen, diet, cardio, and training. That is a cutting cycle.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
for a first timer size? I wouldnt reccomend all that, maybe test + t3 with clen post cycle but not the tren

first reccomendation cut cals by as much as possible without losing muscle 500 calorie deficit will reult in roughly 1 lb per week loss, in an avg person

second reccomendation- run an anabolic substance to eliminate or reduce catabolism, testosterone works great for a first timer 500 mg will probably actually add muscle while dropping fat assuming your diet is in order.

third reccomendation- cardio is great do as much as you are comfortable with without extreme catabolism

fourth- t3 boosts metaboism roughly 10% I believe so you are looking at an addition 2-300 calories burned per day plus it has lipolytic effects, very cool for losing fat look up proper cycling techniques.

size

Awards
  • Established
for a first timer size? I wouldnt reccomend all that, maybe test + t3 with clen post cycle but not the tren
thread asks for "your best cutter", I did not see anything about 1st time but i may ahve missed something.

Also, why would you not run t3 and clen with the test?
I would either use the clen with the t3 or use t3 for 2 weeks, then clen for 2 weeks and do that back and forth.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test@ low levels plus proper use of clen and t3 will make an excellent cutter that is simple. Throw in some tren and winny to make it psychotic, or go for even more exotic compounds that are good hardeners for the "ultimate" cutter. Just watch out for your hair and acne with that high androgen level.

ManBeast

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I got the first time bit from somthing sage said, sorry Size no offense meant, also I like t3 alone with AAS for cutting and clen postcycle. Thats a personal preference thing though.

size

Awards
  • Established
I got the first time bit from somthing sage said, sorry Size no offense meant, also I like t3 alone with AAS for cutting and clen postcycle. Thats a personal preference thing though.
I was not offended, so there was no reason to apologize. :)

I thought I may have just missed something while I was reading.
I like clen post cycle also.