Gyno Help

liftw8

Awards
Ran some phera not to long ago (8 weeks) pcted correct i thought but i have got alittle gyno. Should I get some nolva and run solo for 4 weeks, would that help?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u ran p-plex for 8 weeks? what was ur pct like? are you sure it is gyno cuz u may be lucky and just have some chest fat.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No, he ran it 8 weeks ago... at least I hope that is what he meant.

Post pictures, we can't help you unless we know it is gyno or not. Taking 4 weeks of Nolva is NOT worth it if it isn't really gyno.

What is your BF%?

liftw8

Awards
yeah i ran it 8 weeks ago for 4 weeks i'll take a picture but i'm sure it is gyno it doesnt hurt tho just very boob like lol one nipple got bigger

liftw8

Awards
what dosages should i run to get rid of the gyno?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Letro is strong, I believe its "sold" in 2.5mg tabs.

Nolva is useless at this point. Its for ensuring estrogen doesn't bind - not to remove bound estrogen.

Sounds like a crap PCT?

liftw8

Awards
Letro is strong, I believe its "sold" in 2.5mg tabs.

Nolva is useless at this point. Its for ensuring estrogen doesn't bind - not to remove bound estrogen.

Sounds like a crap PCT?
So whats a good break down for Letro to rid gyno, and is it true about havoc/epistane that it reduces gyno?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So whats a good break down for Letro to rid gyno, and is it true about havoc/epistane that it reduces gyno?
There is no guarantee that letro is going to get rid of your gyno, and Epi probably wont. Understand that letro is harsh, and will remove pretty much ALL estrogen from your system... which isn't gonna rid you of gyno IMO.

Epi might to some degree (not my opinion), but the only people who really have claimed that, that I know of, have been reps for the companies that produce the epithio steroid. Taking a steroid to get rid of gyno seems backwards logic to me.

Some people have had success running Nolva for 4 weeks solo. Ask the IBE rep Poopypants about it. I would try nolva first if I were you.

The other option is surgery.

liftw8

Awards
okay thanks i will try a solo run of nolva for 4 weeks to see what happens

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Poopy had good results with epi and gyno (his log is quite good) - but like GMG said, he reps for IBE.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Poopy had good results with epi and gyno (his log is quite good) - but like GMG said, he reps for IBE.
I thought he ran a month of straight nolva only and it did the trick. Your doctor could probably tell you better than any of us can... this is all just bro-knowledge.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I thought he ran a month of straight nolva only and it did the trick. Your doctor could probably tell you better than any of us can... this is all just bro-knowledge.
His master plan included Nolva and Epi... how it was dosed I'm unsure.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
how would a run of tomoxifen and arimidex do against gyno?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how would a run of tomoxifen and arimidex do against gyno?
No idea. If you have the time and money it might be worth a shot. Expect your libido to be in the sh!tter.

Probably a lot cheaper than surgery... but no telling if it would work. What compound gave it to you again?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i got it from superdrol. i can get a prescription for it. i have to see my doc in a week and i wanna know what to ask for. he's already given me an rx for nolva. ive seen the videos on getting surgery and i only wanna go that route as a last resort. i have time and to be honest i would sacrifice having zero libido for the gyno to go away. im finishing up 3rd week of nolva and i noticed its more puffy than before. (ran 40/30/20/10)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene showed better results than Nolva at gyno reduction in a study I read on pubmed. User logs I've seen so far indicate the same. I'm sure both Nolva &/or Letro would help though. Renegade Rows has a good log.

If I was going to make an order specifically for one thing, that's what I would get. Gyno is not something to screw with though, if you're having nipple irritation/puffiness, get something for it ASAP.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
i got it from superdrol. i can get a prescription for it. i have to see my doc in a week and i wanna know what to ask for. he's already given me an rx for nolva. ive seen the videos on getting surgery and i only wanna go that route as a last resort. i have time and to be honest i would sacrifice having zero libido for the gyno to go away. im finishing up 3rd week of nolva and i noticed its more puffy than before. (ran 40/30/20/10)
If you have leftover, try upping your dose back to 40. I know I needed a higher dose when I had a problem with it. May just be though that my nolva was old and had lost some potency.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
To the OP: a correct PCT for 8wks of Phera would INCLUDE 4wks of nolva.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you have leftover, try upping your dose back to 40. I know I needed a higher dose when I had a problem with it. May just be though that my nolva was old and had lost some potency.
i actually did re run it... in the beginning i aimed for 40/30/20/10. the week i used 40 was some older ones i had (not expired just older) at week 2 when i noticed the puffiness wasnt going down i switch to my newly filled persciption bottle of tomoxifen. i finished 2nd week of 30 mg. 3rd week i did 20 mg, but since i had so much left over i went ahead and bumped it back up to 40. so tues, wed and thurs (today) i did 40mg, fri-sun i plan to run 30mg, then the next 7 days (week 4) finish with 20mg a day.that monday i finish tomoxifen i go see my doctor.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell are you asking us when you have a doctor perscribing!? I'd go with whatever he says.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell are you asking us when you have a doctor perscribing!? I'd go with whatever he says.
i was trying to gather info on what i should ask my doc/talk to him about. if i dont ask the right questions i may not get the results im wanting.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your doc SHOULD (I'm not saying he does) understand this a hell of a lot better than 99% of people on this board.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Your doc SHOULD (I'm not saying he does) understand this a hell of a lot better than 99% of people on this board.
actually i was surprised. when i asked him "can you put me on nolvadex (tomoxifen citrate) the first thing he did was look it up in his pill book. then he asked me "how many miligrams are you suppose to take? 10?" i was like can you give me 60 10mg tabs. he told me he's only prescribed it one other time, (twice including me). so from our whole conversation, i really wonder how vast his knowledge of estrogen and gyno are. not to put him down. ive been seeing him since i as 12, im 24 now. nice guy =P

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
today i noticed a huge reduction in my gyno. the "pebble" is smaller and the puffiness is not there anymore. i think this is cause i ran it back up at 40mg again. im curious, should i just finish off at 30(today),30(sat),30(sun), 20 (mon-sun) or keep it at 40 mg as long as i can to see if my improvements improve. ex: 40(today-monday), 30(tues), 20(wed), 10(thurs) i only have 22 tabs left.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first off most gp's dont know d!ck about gyno and steroid use...if you really want to go that route i would see an endo...they specialize in this sort of thing....but if you got gyno from phera chances are you need something for prolactin...as this compound has a strong rba at the p receptor....i would recomend running cabergoligne at this point....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
today i noticed a huge reduction in my gyno. the "pebble" is smaller and the puffiness is not there anymore. i think this is cause i ran it back up at 40mg again. im curious, should i just finish off at 30(today),30(sat),30(sun), 20 (mon-sun) or keep it at 40 mg as long as i can to see if my improvements improve. ex: 40(today-monday), 30(tues), 20(wed), 10(thurs) i only have 22 tabs left.
just noticed this...if the nolva is indeed helping at 40mgs then keep running it at 40mgs...get more tabs from your doc if you need it...i would start an ai as well...all the nolva is doing is stopping the estro from binding at the receptor site...it does nothing for the aromatization of test tho...so get an ai like letro and taper your nolva down after youve gotten the results you want...otherwise your gonna get an estrogen rebound when you come off and be right back where you started...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say i cant get an AI from doc that soon, but i rescheduled for tues. ive been on nolva for 3 weeks already, next week being week 4. how much longer should i run it and taper down? another 7-10 days? until i get the rx for arimidex or letro, should i run 6-oxo would that do anything? i have some left over. i got a feeling my doc wont know how to properly take arimidex/letro...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
stop using prohormones. jesus
wow...good advice...since there is nothing on this thread about prohormone usage....phera is a steroid...if your gonna make stupid comments at least do your homework.... :bryce:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say i cant get an AI from doc that soon, but i rescheduled for tues. ive been on nolva for 3 weeks already, next week being week 4. how much longer should i run it and taper down? another 7-10 days? until i get the rx for arimidex or letro, should i run 6-oxo would that do anything? i have some left over. i got a feeling my doc wont know how to properly take arimidex/letro...
six oxo would help....if you have a sup shop in your town mabye you could get a six bromo product that would be better....something like restore from alr(i know...i know) would be good....it has six-bromo and chasteberry in it so it will help aromatization and control prolactin to some extent...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
all the supp shops sell basic stuff, protein aminos, creatine , no, etc. i have a gnc and 2 self owned shops, but they do not carry "specific" items like six bromo. thanks for the advice mooch. much appreciated. you've given me good advice/tips in the past.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
all the supp shops sell basic stuff, protein aminos, creatine , no, etc. i have a gnc and 2 self owned shops, but they do not carry "specific" items like six bromo. thanks for the advice mooch. much appreciated. you've given me good advice/tips in the past.
most places carry the alri line now you should be able to find some restore anywhere other than gnc....if not just look at their pct products...you should be able to find something with 6-bromo in it....try to get 50 to a 100mgs a day....

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
would novadex xt work, cause off the top of my head i know the shops have that. or should i look for the 6-bromo as primary ingredient?

edit: nevermind =P

im just gonna try and make it with 6-oxo and 40mg nolva until i see my doc tues.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It's troublesome that your doc will write you a perscription for whatever you suggest. Please keep yourself completely anonymous, as I'd hate to see your doctor friend lose his license.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
It's troublesome that your doc will write you a perscription for whatever you suggest. Please keep yourself completely anonymous, as I'd hate to see your doctor friend lose his license.
lol he wont write me anything. he gave me nolva b/c i told him i was already taking it and if he would go ahead and give me an rx for it. he would never give me an rx for any type of roids i remember him saying "are you sure about this? ill go ahead and give you the rx but im not writing you a prescription for any kind of steroid, i dont do that ****". he will probably give me arimidex only b/c ill ask him about it and then describe the symptoms i was experiencing and then ask for his personal thoughts.

my doc is not like the show house where he just gives you whatever the hell you want so you'll go away =P

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I guess its safer to give you legit Nolva in lieu of you ordering it from a 3rd world country.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good info Mooch, you know much more about this than I do. Glad someone in the know stepped in.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
:beerchug:

Hey mooch...you know your stuff!

Sorry to highjack but since we are on the topic of gyno.....

I'm on week 3 of 1-T cycle and having sensitive nipples issues.
Can 1-T cause gyno and how do I know if I have it? I have read the gyno sticky and I don't have any hardness or glandular buildup etc...just the sensitive nipples, just my left nipple sticks out a bit more than my right plus I have terrible itching all over my chest and front shoulder areas that moisturizers have not cured so far.

I also noticed some chest fat around my boobs but I am not positive if I had this before since I gained a little upper body weight from not training for 6 months>

I have only run Epi and Dermacrine separately in the past with no issues.

I have Sustain Alpha and 6-0x0 on hand.

Thanx lucky!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Can 1-T cause gyno and how do I know if I have it? I have read the gyno sticky and I don't have any hardness or glandular buildup etc...just the sensitive nipples, just my left nipple sticks out a bit more than my right plus I have terrible itching all over my chest and front shoulder areas that moisturizers have not cured so far.

I also noticed some chest fat around my boobs but I am not positive if I had this before since I gained a little upper body weight from not training for 6 months>

Thanx lucky!
If there is no hardness, you should be fine. Technically... you could, in theory, have some gyno issues as the DHEA converts to both test and estrogen, but I REALLY DOUBT IT.

My nips get sensitive on hormones, and even have puffed up a little before. I had a gyno "scare" on superdrol, but IMO it was just chest fat and my imagination.

Look in the mirror and raise your arm to the ceiling. If your nip sticks out or has a lump when your chest is streched almost flat, it could be gyno.

I've yet to hear of anyone having any issues because of the 1T. I am on it and not having issues.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

Thanx lucky!
my skin gets very dry on some cycles too....this is very common and when it happens around the chest and shoulder area a lot of guys get so gyno scared that they are playing with there nips all day....the next day their nipples are really sore and sensitive...then they get really scared and think they have gyno...if this sounds like what happened to you then just take a step back and quit playin with them...
if on the other hand you do have some sensitivity and soreness that is not squeeze related then i would add something in to your cycle to control estrogen...i like atd or 6-bromo for otc on cycle estro control...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
my skin gets very dry on some cycles too....this is very common and when it happens around the chest and shoulder area a lot of guys get so gyno scared that they are playing with there nips all day....the next day their nipples are really sore and sensitive...then they get really scared and think they have gyno...if this sounds like what happened to you then just take a step back and quit playin with them...
if on the other hand you do have some sensitivity and soreness that is not squeeze related then i would add something in to your cycle to control estrogen...i like atd or 6-bromo for otc on cycle estro control...

Thanx mooch.....no they are sensitive on their own! Will the 6-0x0 work or what about the sustain alpha....or should I just leave everything alone & just continue on cycle.....How do I actually know if I am getting gyno....?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If there is no hardness, you should be fine. Technically... you could, in theory, have some gyno issues as the DHEA converts to both test and estrogen, but I REALLY DOUBT IT.

My nips get sensitive on hormones, and even have puffed up a little before. I had a gyno "scare" on superdrol, but IMO it was just chest fat and my imagination.

Look in the mirror and raise your arm to the ceiling. If your nip sticks out or has a lump when your chest is streched almost flat, it could be gyno.

I've yet to hear of anyone having any issues because of the 1T. I am on it and not having issues.

So the actual soreness is not a syptom/sign of gyno? Do the hormones cause the chest fat?

Lucky

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanx mooch.....no they are sensitive on their own! Will the 6-0x0 work or what about the sustain alpha....or should I just leave everything alone & just continue on cycle.....How do I actually know if I am getting gyno....?
this is one place where experience really comes into play....you must know your body and be able to tell what is going on....how much longer are you running this cycle for? Just to be safe i would introduce an ai into the cycle...im currently doing a lot of reading on 6-oxo( a thread i was on the other day got me thinking) and i finding a lot of disconcerting studies on pubmed and over at jissn so as of right now im not gonna weigh in on whether to use six oxo or not....but as stated earlier i like atd and 6-bromo on cycle...

So the actual soreness is not a syptom/sign of gyno? Do the hormones cause the chest fat?

Lucky
yes the soreness and sensitivity is a sign of gyno....but many guys also bring it on themselves by squeezing their nipples all day long looking for lumps....as far as the chest fat goes yes in severe cases of gyno the estrogen laden tissue around the nipples can cause you to store fatty deposits...ie...b!tch tits....but in your case im am assuming you dont have a severe case of gyno so you probably just need to lean out a little and it will look better....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Lucky
It can be a sign of gyno, but it may just be in your head. Hormones do not cause chest fat. what bf% are you at?