Equipoise+Winstrol Cycle Questions

  1. Registered User
    mchris1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0

    Talking Equipoise+Winstrol Cycle Questions


    Hi All
    I've decided to do my first cycle, and I've researched a bit and decided to do an Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle
    I'm not looking for major gains- hopefully some lean solid gains
    I will be doing Equipoise+Winstrol+HCG and probably Chlomid or Nolvadex
    I am 6ft(180cm) tall, weigh 165lbs(75kg), and 30yrs old

    1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
    2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
    3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
    4) Has anyone run this cycle before?

    I am also training in Muay Thai and BJJ(this is why I decided on Equipoise)

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    see ur other thread in the "old school hormone use" section
  3. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mchris1 View Post

    1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
    2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
    3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
    4) Has anyone run this cycle before?
    400-600mgs of EQ a week will be fine for your goals...it can be split into two seperate shots....(for example Monday and Thursday)

    I do not recommend using injectible winstrol for a first cycle....it is TRULY a pain in the ass, both comfort wise, and actually pinning it. I would tell you to opt for the orals this time around. This is something I have had clients use many times precontest with great results....

    good luck

    holy
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    400-600mgs of EQ a week will be fine for your goals...it can be split into two seperate shots....(for example Monday and Thursday)

    I do not recommend using injectible winstrol for a first cycle....it is TRULY a pain in the ass, both comfort wise, and actually pinning it. I would tell you to opt for the orals this time around. This is something I have had clients use many times precontest with great results....

    good luck

    holy
    holy, u think one should up the dose of winny if taken orally? say 75mg ed
  5. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Oh yeah...I certainly believe you can get by on less if its injected. Thanks for pointing that out.

    holy
  6. Registered User
    hill5673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0


    No test?
    6ft 168lbs doing a cycle?... With Winny?

    + :squat:
  7. Registered User
    mchris1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Why is it so strange to do a cycle with my weight and height?
    I don't want huge gains and I want them as clean as possible.
    Winny was actually suggested by a friend of mine who has been juicing a lot in the past
  8. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    No test?
    6ft 168lbs doing a cycle?... With Winny?

    + :squat:

    It is entirely possible to have very productive cycles without the use of testosterone. I actually think in some circumstances it is a GOOD idea.

    holy
  9. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    It is entirely possible to have very productive cycles without the use of testosterone. I actually think in some circumstances it is a GOOD idea.

    holy
    For instance, contest prep?
  10. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Yes, contest prep is an example.....

    holy
  11. Registered User
    hill5673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mchris1 View Post
    Why is it so strange to do a cycle with my weight and height?
    I don't want huge gains and I want them as clean as possible.
    Winny was actually suggested by a friend of mine who has been juicing a lot in the past
    The thing that struck me the most was the use of Winny. Winny is normally (not always) used for cutting cycles.

    IMO if you are 6' and 165 and need to cut bodyfat then you are nowhere near your natural genetic potential and should hold off until then.

    Keep in mind this is only my opinion and you are perfectly entitled to do as you please.
  12. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    The thing that struck me the most was the use of Winny. Winny is normally (not always) used for cutting cycles.

    IMO if you are 6' and 165 and need to cut bodyfat then you are nowhere near your natural genetic potential and should hold off until then.

    Keep in mind this is only my opinion and you are perfectly entitled to do as you please.
    he is a thirty year old fighter looking for an edge...not a 19 year old kid that doesnt know how to eat or train....i see no problem with this cycle....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle Questions
    By mchris1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:24 AM
  2. Sustanon/Equipoise/Winstrol cycle questions
    By mchris1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:53 AM
  3. Winstrol Cycle - Pricing/Support questions!!
    By Obsidi8n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 02:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:28 AM
  5. winstrol, test ethanate, and equipoise
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in