Equipoise+Winstrol Cycle Questions

mchris1

Awards
Hi All
I've decided to do my first cycle, and I've researched a bit and decided to do an Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle
I'm not looking for major gains- hopefully some lean solid gains
I will be doing Equipoise+Winstrol+HCG and probably Chlomid or Nolvadex
I am 6ft(180cm) tall, weigh 165lbs(75kg), and 30yrs old

1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
4) Has anyone run this cycle before?

I am also training in Muay Thai and BJJ(this is why I decided on Equipoise)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
see ur other thread in the "old school hormone use" section

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
4) Has anyone run this cycle before?
400-600mgs of EQ a week will be fine for your goals...it can be split into two seperate shots....(for example Monday and Thursday)

I do not recommend using injectible winstrol for a first cycle....it is TRULY a pain in the ass, both comfort wise, and actually pinning it. I would tell you to opt for the orals this time around. This is something I have had clients use many times precontest with great results....

good luck

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
400-600mgs of EQ a week will be fine for your goals...it can be split into two seperate shots....(for example Monday and Thursday)

I do not recommend using injectible winstrol for a first cycle....it is TRULY a pain in the ass, both comfort wise, and actually pinning it. I would tell you to opt for the orals this time around. This is something I have had clients use many times precontest with great results....

good luck

holy
holy, u think one should up the dose of winny if taken orally? say 75mg ed

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...I certainly believe you can get by on less if its injected. Thanks for pointing that out.

holy

hill5673

Awards
No test?
6ft 168lbs doing a cycle?... With Winny?

:burger: + :squat:

mchris1

Awards
Why is it so strange to do a cycle with my weight and height?
I don't want huge gains and I want them as clean as possible.
Winny was actually suggested by a friend of mine who has been juicing a lot in the past

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
No test?
6ft 168lbs doing a cycle?... With Winny?

:burger: + :squat:

It is entirely possible to have very productive cycles without the use of testosterone. I actually think in some circumstances it is a GOOD idea.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes, contest prep is an example.....

holy

hill5673

Awards
Why is it so strange to do a cycle with my weight and height?
I don't want huge gains and I want them as clean as possible.
Winny was actually suggested by a friend of mine who has been juicing a lot in the past
The thing that struck me the most was the use of Winny. Winny is normally (not always) used for cutting cycles.

IMO if you are 6' and 165 and need to cut bodyfat then you are nowhere near your natural genetic potential and should hold off until then.

Keep in mind this is only my opinion and you are perfectly entitled to do as you please. :wiggle:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
The thing that struck me the most was the use of Winny. Winny is normally (not always) used for cutting cycles.

IMO if you are 6' and 165 and need to cut bodyfat then you are nowhere near your natural genetic potential and should hold off until then.

Keep in mind this is only my opinion and you are perfectly entitled to do as you please. :wiggle:
he is a thirty year old fighter looking for an edge...not a 19 year old kid that doesnt know how to eat or train....i see no problem with this cycle....