New Designer - Coming in March

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Saw a preview for a new designer on another site. Its M1T with an added 5-6 double bond. Anybody have any ideas about this compound?

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The name in Vida would be 17a-methyl-1,5-androstadiene-17b-ol-3-one. The reduced form of it is actually in Vida with a 3 hydroxy. Says it is 1.25 times more anabolic than methyl testosterone but does not give an androgenic value.
Not sure how pertinent this is, but it's the only unbiased info that I've seen about it thus far. I have no idea what the differences would be with the C3 ketone vs the C3 OH.

Sorry if I didn't help any :lol:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
No, thats good. Where did you find that? I would have to assume the keto version would be more potent, but were probably looking at least 1.25x stronger then MethylTest...thats a start. Keep it coming guys.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how pertinent this is, but it's the only unbiased info that I've seen about it thus far. I have no idea what the differences would be with the C3 ketone vs the C3 OH.

the 3-ketone according to PA isnt needed to bind to the AR.

thats all i know so far.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
This has a 3-ketone though...:laugh:

I was thinking more along the lines of say 4-AD and Testosterone where 4-AD had anabolic activity on its own but not as powerful as testosterone. So if the 3-hydroxy version of this steroid has 1.25x the anabolic potency of MT then hopefully the 3-keto is more powerful:banana:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well not to burst any bubbles but speaking from experience what appears wonderful on paper doesn't always equate to the same in the real world. Time will tell I guess

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
anybody know what company is releasing it and what they're gonna call it?

RUNNER 67

Awards
anybody know what company is releasing it and what they're gonna call it?
Z supps is releasing it and it is supposed to be called new Dominance. It was originally called M1,5ad. I have yried quite a few of his products and raws, and they were solid.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
well not to burst any bubbles but speaking from experience what appears wonderful on paper doesn't always equate to the same in the real world. Time will tell I guess
that was the case with Oxyguno if i'm not mistaken :think:

please correct me if i'm wrong

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...ahh,.. like Oscar nominations; ...the buildup,.. the potential, the speculation...
Doesn't it make science fun!!??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anybody have any thoughts of the double bond of Dbol being moved from the C4 position to the C5 postion? I know this is being compared to M1T, but it is also looks VERY similar to Dbol.

In fact, if you move the double in reverse of what I described above, I believe you would be looking at Dbol (not that that necessarily means anything since structure dictates function).

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have any thoughts of the double bond of Dbol being moved from the C4 position to the C5 postion? I know this is being compared to M1T, but it is also looks VERY similar to Dbol.

In fact, if you move the double in reverse of what I described above, I believe you would be looking at Dbol (not that that necessarily means anything since structure dictates function).
Yes, you could also look at it as modified d-bol. May actually be more similar to D-bol since its not 5a reduced it can probably aromitize.

And if our body can turn DHEA into Test, then it should convert this to d-bol via the same enzyme.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
From limited testing and feedback on this, have heard it feels like 1-test with some bloat, still very new, should be available fairly soon, it is cool that it is a completely new compound, and from a very good, although, small company.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saw a preview for a new designer on another site. Its M1T with an added 5-6 double bond. Anybody have any ideas about this compound?
looks a lot like methandienone (dianabol)- you would just have to change the double bond at 5 to 4- if it was me, I would have added a hydroxyl @ carbon 11 in b position- it will keep it from aromatizing- this stuff will aromatize fairly easily with that structure.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

3-keto (3-one) will give it a better fit to the AR than the 3-ol (3-hydroxyl)- but skeletal muscle contains a good amt. of 3a-HSD, which can convert 3-one to 3-ol....but this is irreversible, unfortunately, and the 3-ol would be much weaker than the 3-one

it would be really hard to metabolize this down to 3-ol from 3-one b/c of the 4ene- 4-ene has to be reduced before the 3-one can be made into 3-ol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

won't do much, if anything, to alter potency- I have only seen a couple of AAS that have a double bond at 5- methadriol is one I can think of off the top of my head, and it is weak as fuk (it is a 3,17 diol) and aromatizes fairly easily

i think this would make it much more similar to dbol than M1T- the C5 alterations that I have seen DO aromatize to estrogen, and so do the C4's. A 1,4 diene like Dbol aromatizes, but a 1-ene like M1T does not (at least in large amounts, since it is similar to DHT) However, M1T does have progestational activity

both are going to be a decent fit to the AR, both will probably act on the CNS some, and on glycogen retention- should allow for some good gains- but probably some water retention as well

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for answering all of the questions of an armchair chemist...okay, I'm not even that :D
Thanks Rms80!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reps for answering all of the questions of an armchair chemist...okay, I'm not even that :D
Thanks Rms80!
no worries- they were good questions :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather it be like dbol then m1t, m1t was rat poison with side effects that far outweighed the benefits

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would much rather it be like dbol then m1t, m1t was rat poison with side effects that far outweighed the benefits
def. not fun stuff- M1-T was one of those molecules that looked good on paper, but just didn't pan out the way people expected.......now if they had gone with a hydroxyl @ C4, an en @ C4-5, and a ketone @ C3- or even a basal methyltest structure with an OH @ 11b to prevent aromatization- would be a different story :D

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybee it was rat poison but it made me stronger than any other steroid that i ever tried including Tren and Test.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wonder if this is going to be as toxic as the original m1t... :(

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Maybee it was rat poison but it made me stronger than any other steroid that i ever tried including Tren and Test.
yeah there is no doubt it ****ing delivered in the size/strength department!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks similiar to methyl, 1,4. I wouldn't get too excited about it. Looks like it should give results but nothing close to M1T.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Looks similiar to methyl, 1,4. I wouldn't get too excited about it. Looks like it should give results but nothing close to M1T.
thats what i was thinking myself

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Zsupps has been planning on making a DS of Dbol and I'm pretty sure this is the case here.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
M1t def delivered in terms of results hell at 10mg you gained 10lbs in a week it was crazy. The shutdown and bloodtests I've seen after 1 week were staggering.