What to eat on Clen

bigdognhb

Awards
Ok so I posted this in the weight loss forum 1st and didnt get any help so Ive come back to where my best info always comes from.

Im going to be doing my 1st Clen cycle. Im going 2wk on 2 off to start. Im going to start taurine and k+ a few days before hand. I have 3 questions.

1. If im taking 2 off should I take Benadryl on the 3rd week. If so, would it be better to run the benadryl an stay on?

2. Ive been running a ckd diet with great results. Would it be better to stay on ckd or do a more bodybuilding 40/40/20 diet?

Any feedback would be great. As I said I didnt get any help from the weight loss forum

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the benadryl u can actually start taking like towards the end of the second week and for the entire 3rd week by itself without the clen. give your receptors some time to get back to normal. the ckd i think would be fine. i find that doing that but training like a bodybuilder is like the best combo for fat loss with clen. but who knows you may be different. i just started another run with clen after taking like two months off and im gettin the shakes from 80mcg. didnt have shakes last time until about 140mcg.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive had clients use clen, eat McDonalds, and still lose 20lbs...Ive also had clients use clen, eat extremely clean, and not lose anything.

holy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CDK should be fine, you use clen to cut or recomp and for that you'll want the low-carb diet unless your bodytype responds very well to carbs. I get fat off lots of carbs so i'm all in favor of the low-carbing.

I've never tried using benadryl, i would just run the 2 on two off and not bother, i think it may be a little tough on your body to use clen for weeks continuously and you might drop weight too fast.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Ive had clients use clen, eat McDonalds, and still lose 20lbs...Ive also had clients use clen, eat extremely clean, and not lose anything.

holy
Do you think this means clen responds better to higher fat/calories or do you think its just a coincidence that the clean diet didn't lose any?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it means that the #1 variable is the inherent biochemistry in every individual. Clen works better on some people than others.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
it means that the #1 variable is the inherent biochemistry in every individual. Clen works better on some people than others.
EXACTLY.....I have seen way more variance in results with clen than with any other chemical Ive seen out there...Generally speaking, we can predict with a fair degree of certainty what will happen with most chemicals....with clen, its really hit and miss in my experience.

holy