When to use a PH/PS

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been out of the gym since Oct. of 08' due to a herniated disk in my lumbar area. Im finally ready to get back in the gym and wanted to know if using a PH/PS right off the bat would be beneficial or detrimental to my overall progress. Ive kept in shape up till know doing pushups/pullups, ab work and mild cardio. Im 23, 6'2 250. I have epistane, superdrol, t-roid, hdrol to choose from. If i should use one of these now, which would be best to start with.......

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your bodyfat? I think that determines it... too high and you should wait for a while, train naturally and lean down for a bit. Even mid level bodyfat you should still train normally for a while and let your body get back into the rhythm before you hit up the hormonals. Just IMO.

If you have 12% of less bodyfat (which means ur pretty freaky big too) then... you are big enough to do whatever you want.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my body fat right now is around 17%, all in the midsection it seems like. never have had good luck getting my bodyfat down, the lowest its been since ive started lifting weights is 14%. i just seem to hover b/w 14-17 no matter what i do. and im not all to worrried about being cut, just that thick, dense look with a stomach that doesnt stick out past my chest.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Ive been out of the gym since Oct. of 08' due to a herniated disk in my lumbar area. Im finally ready to get back in the gym and wanted to know if using a PH/PS right off the bat would be beneficial or detrimental to my overall progress.
wait a bit please. given your size you know one of two things when stepping into a gym first time in awhile :
1 - natural gains come quick, so hold off
2 - starting back and using an anabolic gives you a higher chance of reinjuring yourself.

i would say go to the gym till june, then play around with prohormones. get some of your natural gains first, and strengthen up that lumbar so you won't screw yourself up :)

just my opinion.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. im sure you all know it just sucks going back to the gym and feeling weak, i was just jumping the gun.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'd say, get back to where you were when you were in the best shape of your life first.

and do a cut and get down to at least 11% bodyfat and you can use a ph if you like.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
using anything would be a bad idea. the quick boost of strength is going to bring on the risk of reinjuring yourself. wait until you get some gains back naturally and feel 100 percent.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
if it were me, I'd train naturally till i, at the minimum, felt "back in shape." You can gain a lot pretty fast when you haven't been in the gym a while. At least that's what I notice

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, im gonna be running a sheiko routine till the forseable future till im at a point where im happy with my body comp. only supp besides protein will be bulk 1-carboxy. thanks for all the input