Day5 on M-drol - BP 150/70 - OK?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
How bad is that? I'm 26 years old. Day 5 M-drol @ 20mg/day

DOMOkun

Awards
what was your normal BP before cycle? when you measure counts too. try doing it first thing when you wake up. Are you taking any supps to combat high bp such as hawthorne berry NAC etc

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Taking cycle support for bp, that's it. My systolic pressure has always been a bit on the high side. I had gotten it down but from what I remember this is the highest it has been. I have to admit though, that I wasn't a regular BP checker.

dpfisher

That won't hurt you for a month. I wouldn't go higher with the dose though. I've had 190/85 for months at a time (medical condition not drug related stupidity) and I was told by several doctors that it would be dangerous long term but I would be fine as long as I get it back down and keep it controlled.

opperater79

opperater79

Awards
systolic is way above hypertensive, but diastolic is fine. 140/90 is considered pre-hypertensive. You should be fine though. YOur bp will regulate itself once you cycle off.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
my bp went back to normal durring PCT from an m-drol cycle but it got as high as 163/? some days.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not bad bro

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
its not bad at all. you dont want to get paranoid about it but do check it from time to time. we dont want to get mike matarazzo'd up.