non-methyl bulker?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so is there a non-methyl out there that's good for gaining mas like Hdrol but not a methyl so it's not bad for your liver?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
estra 4 9

edit: nevermind....you need food....are your stats current

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
yes but I'm not going to do any thing until I'm about 170ish

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max LMG / Xmass (original formula not whats out now)/ Revolt will slap mass on like mad, give you fastest/best recovery of your life, and possibly make you lactate if you aren't careful :)

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
estra 4 9

edit: nevermind....you need food....are your stats current
hey mooch, good 2 see u again...quick question, estra 4 9 compounds are progestin correct? i.e. orafinadrol 50?

just making sure, looking for a similar non methyl bulker to stack with another methylated oral in an upcoming cycle, though not a progestin-based compound...thanks

as for poster, x mass, revolt, max lmg are good for a bulk, have ran x mass, the older formula though...but be careful man, progestins can give some nasty sides, esp if your not careful/prepared and in those situations, you'll need clomid on standby for sure
but as said...try pushing your natural limits to like 180+lbs before running one of these compounds, your research meantime will really be beneficial

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
crap mooch2321 your 5ft 10" and 220lb! what bf% are you? got any picks?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're the one who should be showing pictures. What's your bodyfat, what's your diet going to be like on this cycle, what are your goals... we'll help you out but first we'll teach you how to eat.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Max LMG / Xmass (original formula not whats out now)/ Revolt will slap mass on like mad, give you fastest/best recovery of your life, and possibly make you lactate if you aren't careful :)
Revolt did nothing for me. Ran a 6 week cycle, dosed as high as 150mg for the last 2 weeks. Diet and training were pretty good, it just didn't work for me. No gains and no side effects either.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revolt did nothing for me. Ran a 6 week cycle, dosed as high as 150mg for the last 2 weeks. Diet and training were pretty good, it just didn't work for me. No gains and no side effects either.
damn, thats odd. Were you running at 75 at the beginning? from what i recall, the 120+ point is where gains start to really go up. but i'd think you'd have seen something those last 2 weeks at least

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hey mooch, good 2 see u again...quick question, estra 4 9 compounds are progestin correct? i.e. orafinadrol 50?

just making sure, looking for a similar non methyl bulker to stack with another methylated oral in an upcoming cycle, though not a progestin-based compound...thanks

as for poster, x mass, revolt, max lmg are good for a bulk, have ran x mass, the older formula though...but be careful man, progestins can give some nasty sides, esp if your not careful/prepared and in those situations, you'll need clomid on standby for sure
but as said...try pushing your natural limits to like 180+lbs before running one of these compounds, your research meantime will really be beneficial
the estra 4 9 converts to deinalone...which is not a progestin...but many people are attributing prolactin sides to this compound....im gonna do some research tday...we will get to the bottom of this...

crap mooch2321 your 5ft 10" and 220lb! what bf% are you? got any picks?
check the album in my am profile...those pic are from about 6 months ago at 205...

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
damn, thats odd. Were you running at 75 at the beginning? from what i recall, the 120+ point is where gains start to really go up. but i'd think you'd have seen something those last 2 weeks at least
Yeah I started at 75, upped it to 100 after 10 days or so. I didn't see any gains, very strange. Also, no oily skin, no drop in libido, no shrinking of the nuts, no dip after the cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weird, but then i've never 100% trusted kilosports anyhow :)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i ran trenadrol for 5 weeks

60/90/120/150/150

gained 6lbs that's it!!!

buuuuutt...strength gains were REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite legal orals

by the way, mooch, you look great bro.
why are the pics so small though?
anyway, keep up the good work.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i ran trenadrol for 5 weeks

60/90/120/150/150

gained 6lbs that's it!!!

buuuuutt...strength gains were REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite legal orals

by the way, mooch, you look great bro.
why are the pics so small though?anyway, keep up the good work.
because im computer retarded....