Primordial 1-T

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so i applied this the last 2 days after getting out of the shower on my upper back and shoulders and the rest that wouldn't rub in on my chest. does anybody else itch more in those areas? i thought it was just because of dry skin but its doing the same thing once in a while today on the area it was applied to

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
so i applied this the last 2 days after getting out of the shower on my upper back and shoulders and the rest that wouldn't rub in on my chest. does anybody else itch more in those areas? i thought it was just because of dry skin but its doing the same thing once in a while today on the area it was applied to
I am on 3rd week cycle and itching like crazy, crazy crazy. Thought it was the dryness of the winter but I guess it may be the 1-T!!!!!!!!!! LOL!:18:

mclucas

Awards
Sorry to hear about the skin irritation. I've been using 1-T for a while and had no problems at all. Try Aloe. It seems to be what has helped people on other boards.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup try any sort of skin moisturizer; Aveeno with the oat extract is very soothing, but aloe works great too. Let the 1-T dry for ~5-10 mins, then put in on to protect the skin from drying out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would apply the aloe vera first and let it dry in, and then i would apply the 1-T formula. The 1-T formula itself is designed to hydrate the skin (Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, and Emu Oil) as well.

Shaving prior to application can irritate the skin, but i'm not sure that's an issue here. Make sure to allow for ample drying time (10 minutes minimum) before getting fully clothed as well.

The itching itself can have numerous etiologies such as, overall dry skin (by far the most common), follicle irritation from shaving, and even the carrier itself bringing potential allergens through the skin (usually detergents off of clothes.) This is why we recommend letting the 1-T dry in fully prior to getting dressed.