Taking Cyclotren with Alpha Sustain?

Wind

Wind

Awards
I love Alpha Sustain as a PCT or a normal test boosting estrogen lowering product. A Local shop has basically every banned product with anabolic properities so I went in being a regular and he brought out a bottle of Infinite Labs Cyclotren and said "I think you'll dig this one" Paid the 45 bucks for 60 tablets, good deal it seems and took my two tabs today.

I am curious as to wether I can use sustain alpha with it which will keep estrogen down and through the skin allow all natural herbs that boost test at the same time, or if i should just wait and use it with nolvadex after cyclotren, perhaps I should go for Prim-P's 1-T to go along with the Cyclotren? then sustain alpha?

I am currently using sustain alpha after 2 months of using 50mg tubes of pure testosterone that they administer to older men whos test levels are down, I bought a crate of that stuff and applied two tubes a day for 2 months and sustained alpha'd with nolvadex. so i have a full bottle left, figuring out if I can benefit running them together or stack the CycloTren with 1-T by Prim Perf, or Anavar or something instead.

If it will give moderately better results with sustain alpha i'd prefer it since I already have the bottle here. Thanks.