P-Plex cycle starting in two weeks; here're my plans.

X Rated

Awards
Starting a P-Plex cycle from CEL here in around two weeks.

I have CEL Cycle Assist coming in tomorrow, and I plan to preload that for 7-10 days at half dosage; I have considered waiting to start the Cycle Assist until my cycle starts, and just buying a $5 bottle of HB and just preloading that. Leaning toward just preloading the HB as it'll be more cost-effective; preloading Cycle Assist is probably overkill.

(On cycle):

P-Plex:
15/15/30/30

Cycle Assist:
4 caps, twice daily.

(PCT):

Nolva:
20/20/10/10

Clomid:
50/50/25/25

PCT Assist:
2 caps, twice daily.

Please, any comments/suggestions/advice is much appreciated. I feel I have done a large amount of research, but in no way do I consider myself as having this all ironed out; no option is better than asking those who have experienced with P-Plex.

Thanks.

X Rated

Awards
Any kind of reply will be great, whether it's a "looks good" or something you think I should be taking extra, for PCT or whichever. I want everything nailed down before I pop that first dosage.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you don't need to taper clomid down
50 for 4 weeks is fine.
maybe think about going 40/40/20/20 on nolva but it's up to you.

X Rated

Awards
Thanks for the response. That makes sense... the Nolva dosage will depend on how I react to the compound, as I'm completely unaware. But your recommended dosage is something I will strongly consider.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
i thought they went down to the 10mg caps.
My understanding is that they used to come in 15mg caps now 10mgs. Do you have an older bottle? My bottle I bought about a month ago is 10mgs. I am not sure when the switch over was made?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 1
JamesWD Anabolics 14
vector18 Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 0
Chunkx Anabolics 10