Dermacrine/Hdrol Cut stack

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of H-drol lying around and with the 30% off sell that PP is having right now I am probably going to pick some Dermacrine up because it rocks. (Have used it in 2 different cycles and have used the 1-T). My goal is to use this in the final stages of my 12 week cut. I am only finishing up week 3 right now so I won't be starting for a bit.

With that out of he way how would you all suggest that I stack this with Hdrol for maximum gains as far as keeping/gaining muscle while on a cut diet. I am experienced in both PH/PS and AAS.

Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do you plan on running this?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly not 100% sure. My cut is going amazing without anything right now but I am very close to the edge of weight where I feel too light and wanted to get something to keep my strength ad musclw mass and maybe add a small amount. I am in week 4 of a 12 weeker (Goal is Abs for my birthday!) So maybe waiting another 3-4 weeks. This is my first really hardcore cut I have a BB trainer working with me and doing my diet and its Ripped or Bust!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
im also trying to determine the best stack for dermacrine.

dermacrine / h-drol
dermacrine / epi
dermacrine / havoc
dermacrine / 11-oxo
dermacrine / DTHC

goals are the lean up and lose a little BF. 5'11/185 currently

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up doing H-drol solo for monetary reasons. It was an amazing run. I started my cut 12 weeks ago at about 186-187 and som epretty good BF% after a bulk that got out of hand. I was down to 179-180 in the 6th week with lifts feeling heavy but had actually gained a bit in some excercises. Fastforward to end of 6 week H-drol run and Im 190lbs working with some great weights especially in Bench that had suffered a bit fue to cutting and leanest I have ever been at 190. My abs are so close.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up doing H-drol solo for monetary reasons. It was an amazing run. I started my cut 12 weeks ago at about 186-187 and som epretty good BF% after a bulk that got out of hand. I was down to 179-180 in the 6th week with lifts feeling heavy but had actually gained a bit in some excercises. Fastforward to end of 6 week H-drol run and Im 190lbs working with some great weights especially in Bench that had suffered a bit fue to cutting and leanest I have ever been at 190. My abs are so close.....
How did u run the hdrol? Any lethargy issues and what sides did u see?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did u run the hdrol? Any lethargy issues and what sides did u see?
Hey Trip,

I jumped up to higher dosage pretty quickly actually doing 75mg for 3 days then 100mg on day 4. The 3rd week the pumps becam unbearable when working out making me have to cut short workouts which was counterproductive. So in weeks 4-5 I did 75mg and then jumped back to 100mg the last week and didn't have as much issue with the pumps.

Side effects:
Libido - was higher than normal
Lethargy - I had none whatsoever, and I would notice as Somedays I have class all day and even did some 12 hour shifts on a few Saturdays with no problem.
BP- I have chronic elevated blood pressure that looks like I need to get under control in the next month or two or its BP meds for me. This has been a problem for awhile though. HOWEVER, I felt some slight BP issues like being really red when training and had 2 occasions where I took too much caffeine in and it gave me massive headaches and did not feel well which never happens to me being a stim junkie. This was mostly in the early stages though.

Overall I have felt great and seemed to get stronger and stronger in the gym every day. I also have a constant flex type bump that I am loving. Vasuclarity is also great, though I was cutting too so that's a combination. I would compare it to a very similar experience to when I have done Var solo runs at 50-60mg.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trip,

I jumped up to higher dosage pretty quickly actually doing 75mg for 3 days then 100mg on day 4. The 3rd week the pumps becam unbearable when working out making me have to cut short workouts which was counterproductive. So in weeks 4-5 I did 75mg and then jumped back to 100mg the last week and didn't have as much issue with the pumps.

Side effects:
Libido - was higher than normal
Lethargy - I had none whatsoever, and I would notice as Somedays I have class all day and even did some 12 hour shifts on a few Saturdays with no problem.
BP- I have chronic elevated blood pressure that looks like I need to get under control in the next month or two or its BP meds for me. This has been a problem for awhile though. HOWEVER, I felt some slight BP issues like being really red when training and had 2 occasions where I took too much caffeine in and it gave me massive headaches and did not feel well which never happens to me being a stim junkie. This was mostly in the early stages though.

Overall I have felt great and seemed to get stronger and stronger in the gym every day. I also have a constant flex type bump that I am loving. Vasuclarity is also great, though I was cutting too so that's a combination. I would compare it to a very similar experience to when I have done Var solo runs at 50-60mg.
Good review thanks for the feedback man.