Got a crazy idea

dpfisher

I really found this thread interesting, especially the tnation article: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/111610-superdrol-5mg-3-a.html

In the past I have been called a "substance enthusiast" or a "****ing hippie" but not so much these days, however this stuff that's kinda out there is really what I'm into. This is not for an immediate plan but maybe in about 6-8 months when I'm cut and looking to lean bulk:

**Updated to reflect advice in thread**

How's this look for 2 minicycles

1 bottle epi or clone, 2 tubs cs, 2 bottles apct, 1 bottle clomid (depends on size I guess)

Weeks:
-1: cs
1: 10mg epi, cs
2: 10mg epi, cs
3: 10mg epi, cs
4: 50mg clomid down to 25 within days, apct
5: 25mg clomid, apct
6: 12.5mg clomid, apct
7: 1/2 dose apct

Wait 2 months and repeat

The idea is that the clomid and the ai in apct should have opposite effects on e2 levels so moodswings and libido loss are eliminated, any suppression is countered, and test levels will probably be HIGHER if anything after pct. Not sure if this is missing anything else... it's so light as is most people would call this overkill. Also what would you do with the extra epi and apct pills after both? Some sort of.. supermini cycle? The goal of 3 weeks and half of a full dose isn't something I want to change, but this is all theoretical anyway so may as well throw it out there.

dpfisher

looks like a very dissapointing cycle lol
The goal being to speed up normal gains beyond what's normally possible not get 15-20 lbs in a month... and to maintain 100%. Since I eat clean and lift hard it seems like 4 lbs lean would be possible and that's more than nothing, plus the clomid/apct combo should act as a strong test booster too

Edit: Let's put it this way, most see anabolics as a 2 steps forward 1 step back type of thing that messes with your body's natural chemistry. The goal here is have a 1/2 step forward with little to no negatives. With everyone trying to go with bigger cycles, nobody stops to consider the idea of small cycles. The main concern I had is some say hdrol takes 3 weeks to "kick in". Is there another non-banned class II that would be better applied here?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt you gain 4 lean pounds with what you have laid out. i honestly doubt you get anything from the hdrol.

dpfisher

i highly doubt you gain 4 lean pounds with what you have laid out. i honestly doubt you get anything from the hdrol.
Ok cool... suggestions? I know how to run a normal cycle btw I'm just curious about this possibility.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
the hdrol takes too long is just isn't powerful at that dose. if you're wanting to run a short cycle i would use a compound that is quick and more powerful. if i ever do a 3 week run it'll be superdrol or epistane.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i agree with bb4life...scrap this idea...hdrol takes three weeks to fully kick in and you wont see crap at 25 mgs...

dpfisher

Alright, say I switch the 25mg hdrol to 10mg epi, does the rest of it look reasonable/make sense?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
epi didn't kick in 'til week 4 for me.

actually, nothing i've taken has kicked in in the first week.

if you gain any lean mass from those mini-cycles that aren't natural gains, they would probably be from the clomid lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your plan is good but 3 weeks at 10mg isnt going to be enough. When you take doses that small you want to do it over long period of time. So say you did 4 weeks @ 10mg epi then one week of apct then repeat the epi for maybe 4-6 weeks and then the pct you have planned above. Clomid and APCT will raise test levels pretty good just by themselves and i would consider that a natty cycle in itself. The 10mg epi isnt going to do much harm at all so you could even run it 12 weeks straight at that dose imo.