Xtreme Tren bridged to Mdrol??

S

sk8board311

Awards
I'm running 120mg of Xtren from tri city for 20 days, and thought of bridging it to 3 weeks of mdrol at 10mg.....any input?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea though I would have run the M-drol first. Keeping the M-drol low is a sensible idea also.

I have run M-drol at 20 mg before without side effects though the affect it has on your liver enzymes and cholesterol are quite shocking.

S

sk8board311

Awards
yeh, i would have taken it 1st but my buddy gave me a bottle of the competitive edge labs stuff about a week ago and i had already started the tren (the shiiit!).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeh, i would have taken it 1st but my buddy gave me a bottle of the competitive edge labs stuff about a week ago and i had already started the tren (the shiiit!).
Just from the compound description and reported sides. Personally, I would use the drol at the end. Closest to pct and recovery,not further.

my 2 cents.

Rugger finished a log bridge like this a while back. Supposedly off the hook.

6 weeks total. 3/3 weeks, 90/20 maxed out doses.

IMO, when running 120mg trenX. I would keep the drol at 10g.........Then drop the trenX to 90mg at least to run drol at 20...........

Interested in your results.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested as well, do you have a log here?

S

sk8board311

Awards
yeh, i was definately thinking about kikin the mdrol up to 20 the last week or 2, and lowering the tren. No i dont have a log but i have all my body stats with measurements and tons of lift maxes, already far surpassed all my maxes. I'm really excited about the progression i've made so far, with no sides at all.

S

sk8board311

Awards
Todays workout kicked ass! Did Chest. Here's some stats. Day 12.

Up 7lbs from 185 to 192, up 1% BF, but i think im lookin leaner even still.
Increase in dumbell press max from last weeks workout from 100x3 to 110x3
Increase on smith machine inline bench press from 245x3(pre-cycle) to 315x3!!! Reppin 275 like nothin.
Increase on lying french curls from 70x10, to 80x10
Increase 8 chins(pre-cycle) to 12 chins, pumped off that.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... hmmm, I'm currently on an Xtreme Tren solo cycle, but this SD/M-Drol bridge/stack has got me thinking... Today is the start of week 4 and perhaps 2 more weeks to go... to bridge or not to bridge?...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
... hmmm, I'm currently on an Xtreme Tren solo cycle, but this SD/M-Drol bridge/stack has got me thinking... Today is the start of week 4 and perhaps 2 more weeks to go... to bridge or not to bridge?...
bridge baby, bridge...........:)

S

sk8board311

Awards
i wondering if i should take 10mg of mdrol on the last week with the tren and and then just run mdrol for 2more weeks, or if i should just go till the of the the three weeks of tren and then start mdrol

S

sk8board311

Awards
So just an update. im starting week 4 tomorrow, and ive gained 12 lbs. from 185 to 197. My Bf has gone down- i can visually tell, big difference. Strength gains have been INSANE! I've gone from squating 265 to 315, both for 6 reps. Bench from 185x10 to 235x10 (pyramid sets with 10 lbs added each set, 4 sets total), i also maxed out 3 reps of 315 one day about a week ago when i was feeling really good. Decline French curls have gone from 3 sets at 70 to 90. I've increased my pull-up max from 8 reps to 13 reps. Dips max from 20 to 30. Curls from 45's at 10 reps, to 55 at 10 reps w/ good form. Anyway, u get the idea. Things are going well. I can tell visually and physically, so i'm very happy to say the least.

Oh yeah my dosages are the following:
X tren 120/120/120/0/0/0
M-drol 0/0/10/10/10/10

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So just an update. im starting week 4 tomorrow, and ive gained 12 lbs. from 185 to 197. My Bf has gone down- i can visually tell, big difference. Strength gains have been INSANE! I've gone from squating 265 to 315, both for 6 reps. Bench from 185x10 to 235x10 (pyramid sets with 10 lbs added each set, 4 sets total), i also maxed out 3 reps of 315 one day about a week ago when i was feeling really good. Decline French curls have gone from 3 sets at 70 to 90. I've increased my pull-up max from 8 reps to 13 reps. Dips max from 20 to 30. Curls from 45's at 10 reps, to 55 at 10 reps w/ good form. Anyway, u get the idea. Things are going well. I can tell visually and physically, so i'm very happy to say the least.

Oh yeah my dosages are the following:
X tren 120/120/120/0/0/0
M-drol 0/0/10/10/10/10
Nice gains.

Do you have any tren left. If so, I would rec'd finishing the run with 30 or 60 tren. Gains should be sick.

Whats your pct by chance?

S

sk8board311

Awards
i got nolva, pct assist, and inhibit e, and all the other essentials. but na i'll be done with the bottle on tuesday. i'd like to get more cuz the site i got it from only takes like 3 days, but i dont have the money.
still kinda sketch on how i wanna dose the nolva, i may not evn take it. Hear it takes away gains some times

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i may not evn take it. Hear it takes away gains some times
I hear people who don't use a serm come back a month later and start an 'Is this gyno?/How do i get rid of gyno?' thread.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I hear people who don't use a serm come back a month later and start an 'Is this gyno?/How do i get rid of gyno?' thread.
careful now............installing fear does not equate to educating.

My 2 pennies are as follows:

FWIW, I wouldnt use nolva for trenX or drol.

I personally would run something like this- clomid- 50/25(yes ,2 weeks) Along side more support which may or may not include the following: strong testbooster, mild AI(3weeks in), possibly some vitex or p-5-p, cycle support, pcs/stoked, l-dopa(pfull) at bedtime. pct would last 4-6 weeks.

There has been a lot of "reported" success in pct and alot of "reported" delayed gyno post pct in regards to a nolva/nolva&AI inlcluded pct protocol. Some would speculate nolva itself is the cause(works on the PGr), some would speculate its the improper use of an AI.

PCT can be a very very slipperly slope when it comes to these designer compounds.

Good luck OP.

S

sk8board311

Awards
oh ok right on.well i got my nolva from a bud for pretty cheap. Where can i get the clomid from, still looking for a reliable source.

S

sk8board311

Awards
would letro do the trick? cuz theyre outa clomiphene. also, are those injectables, or justt oral supps in a water solution?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
would letro do the trick? cuz theyre outa clomiphene. also, are those injectables, or justt oral supps in a water solution?
depends on which ones our asking about.

cloey, nolva, letro, caber and the likes are orals.

Time for you to search and learn bro.

Take a step back and do some homework.

Your nolva will probably suffice for a serm.

Do a superdrol search and refine it to the PCT forum.......Then read, for hours. lol

Good luck.

S

sk8board311

Awards
yeh i feel. i had never seen that kinda clo. in and aqueous solution so i was like What>??? but i did find some man thanks for the help

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Its all good.

At least your trying to pct correctly bro. That is all that anyone can ask for.