PH thats Non-methyl, not a progestin, for mass?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
any help? all i have is 3ad, which is mediocre in the mass department from my searching...
4 ad seemed to be a possibility, but it seems to essentially be DHEA

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
you could give bold 200 a try.

Both "Tren" and MaxLMG are classified more of an Androgen class than Progestin.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not much at all in that department. I don't even think you can get 4AD anymore. The "tren" products are probably your best bet, way better for mass than any other nonmethyl around... I mean there's Revolt but obviously you wanted to disclude that one.

I'm not sure of tren's classification as a progestin. Dienolone right? We need to look it up... AFAIK the only progestins are REAL tren and deca.

looking at your username, ah the irony. What's wrong with a methyl? You work your muscles everyday, you don't want to work your liver? :p

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The only non-methy, non-progestins are 3-AD, 11-OXO and furazabol.

Out of that selection I believe furazabol is the best choice.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
haha, appreciate the help, im willing to do some sets with my liver on this cycle, and i know the question is ironic with my username, but im actually looking to stack this non methyl compound with promagnon, which is a methyl

already ran a cycle of magnon in the past, great for strength and cutting, but i wanted to stack it with a non-methyl somewhat wet compound for my upcoming cycle

just looking to really side-step prolactin build-up on this cycle...i can deal w/ the shutdown of progestins but my tits seem to always be targeted on cycle:bigeyes:

thanks guys

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do a 3ad bold stack. if you stack those i would still take a liver supp tho.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah GNC brands like LG. why jack the name masterdrol jsut give it a diff name. and formadrol sh!t thats annoying. you should really try 8 weeks of bold or 6 weeks of 3ad. maybe stack them tho aswell.