Need Prohormone advice from "Brofessors"

Which option should I go with?

• Who cares about 3 methylated compunds from a shady company? Run the Sustonol 250!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tried and true... and maybe a bit safer. Go with the Havoc/Tren stack fosho...

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Bill Brasky

Awards
Hi,

Beginning next week, I will be running either Sostonol 250 by IDS OR RPN's Havoc stacked w/ a "tren" knockoff called Tren XXL by Knockout Nutrition. I would like to conduct the ol' dreaded "recomp" but will more than likely end up doing more of a clean bulk. I got my support supps, PCT, and diet in check and was hoping for any advice, reviews, or any other useful info (eg. sides, gains, instances of sudden death, etc...) regarding the two possible PH combos I may go with.
I am 26 years old, 6'1'', 225lbs. My prior PH use consists of Havoc twice, and Mass Tabs once. Toremifene will be used in PCT.

Which option should I go with and why?

Thanks in advance!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally i dont like 3-in-1 steroids. u cant play with the doses of each compound as u see fit. Havoc/"tren" gets my vote. have u considered Hdrol/"tren"....running Havoc for a 3rd time might not yield the same results u got from the first 2 runs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the 3 in one's are stupid IMO i would never touch one of them. Buy the compounds separately and bridge them or something.

The Havoc/Tren is a better stack but watch out for blood pressure.