Thoughts on Thigh Injection

  1. Thoughts on Thigh Injection


    Thinking about trying a thigh injection tonight...sustanon 250. I am a CPA so I sit on my ass all day! Opinions?


  2. that is my favorite spot to shoot. 23ga 1.5 in.

  3. the thigh is a very common injection site...also try the delts or calves if you dont wanna sit on a lump all day...
    •   
       


  4. pin quads

  5. Quads are by far my favorite injections....I rarely ever do glutes.

    holy

  6. im soo afraid to do quads just the sound of it is painful. im doing gluts for now.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    im soo afraid to do quads just the sound of it is painful. im doing gluts for now.
    first 3 times i hit a nerve. painful and weird to watch ur leg twitching....but definitely the easiest place to inject

  8. Im just injecting winnie , but **** I just flex my thigh and ram it home home lol....the thigh is the easiest in my book ....but I just use a 1" ...is this not good , cause it seems to be going good

  9. hey i have also been injecting it into my upper arms ...is this a bad idea...

  10. im afraid itll tighten up and i wont be able to hit legs for a few days or something. i know when my buddy shot in his quads it left him sore all the time.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by g3680 View Post
    hey i have also been injecting it into my upper arms ...is this a bad idea...
    By "upper arms", where exactly are you pinning??

  12. Tried the quad last night. Definitely easier....and I think I'll have less swelling because I was able to hold my hand a lot steadier than in the glute.

  13. make sure you do it in the right place you just dont shoot anywear or it will fukin hurt you do it on the outer quad almost the side of you leg look at pics first dont shoot the middle or inner quad or is might hurt I did it once and had to explain to my girl friend why I was limping.

  14. i think a lot of peeps hurt more from injection technique than the gear....i watched a buddy of mine pin himself the other day...i was appalled to see him swirling the needle around in his shoulder....he said someone told him if you move the needle around it will disperse the gear and you wont get as big of a lump....lol....broscience...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i think a lot of peeps hurt more from injection technique than the gear....i watched a buddy of mine pin himself the other day...i was appalled to see him swirling the needle around in his shoulder....he said someone told him if you move the needle around it will disperse the gear and you wont get as big of a lump....lol....broscience...
    Wow. In the words of Borat "He has a strong... RETARDATION"

    quads are my favorite place. I shoot more along the middle. Along the outside, i think it's the muscle fascia that's difficult for the needle to penetrate, it's very hard to get the needle in, and hurts way more. The main thing I've learned is not to pin too far down (by the teardrop muscle).

  16. im not a fan of the thigh injection. only did it twice but....day after the first one i was sleeping and wokeup to a heavy nose bleed...not cool. then the next day i injected the other thigh and seriously i could feel the oil in my leg for the next 3 days...i felt a lump slowly moving down my leg...didnt really stop till it was around my knee. and woke up to another nose bleed. so i stopped with the thigh injections....nose bleeds didnt happen anymore....but thats just my story so im extremely bias about the thigh injection...defiantly easiest place to inject though

  17. Only way to do it!!
    PHF Rep


  18. midway down between the crease of your hip and your knee...a lil to the outside...taste like chicken

  19. yeah quads actually are the least painfull when done right.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    im not a fan of the thigh injection. only did it twice but....day after the first one i was sleeping and wokeup to a heavy nose bleed...not cool. then the next day i injected the other thigh and seriously i could feel the oil in my leg for the next 3 days...i felt a lump slowly moving down my leg...didnt really stop till it was around my knee. and woke up to another nose bleed. so i stopped with the thigh injections....nose bleeds didnt happen anymore....but thats just my story so im extremely bias about the thigh injection...defiantly easiest place to inject though
    wtf? lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by g3680 View Post
    hey i have also been injecting it into my upper arms ...is this a bad idea...
    they are fine. wherever you pin just stay away from major nerves.

  22. I have injected everywhere bro and thighs i'm not doin anymore. To many nerves, stick with glutes and other areas!

  23. My monday injection in my quad.....perfect, no soreness at all......forget the glutes, they just didn't work for me.

  24. I prefer injecting into my quads too, but I seem to hit nerves a lot more often in my left quad, hurts like hell. Shoulders are also an easy place to pin. I use 25G x 1" pins.

  25. I perfer to inject into the rear of my delt. Shoulder is by far the less painful spot. Also easier to inject in the mirror. You can relax more and see what you are doing.

  26. When I was on I used to hit my thighs only... they would stiffen up but if I put a heating pad on it for a while after I hit it, I was okay... no stiffness at all.
  27. Cool


    i do glutes,had to move to thighs,getting to much scar tis.I dont see how the spot would cause nose bleeds bro.yea be careful not to hit a nerve,it feels like sh@t.if you do,just hit the treadmill for a half hour or so,it will hurt at first,then you will feel a lot better later and the heating pad works too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thigh feels like bruise after injection
    By illgixxer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. Injecting in thigh....
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. how painful is thigh injection
    By sesame189 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 07:50 AM
  4. My right thigh muscle rip
    By nycste in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:38 PM
  5. Glute vs. Thigh for IM shots
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in