Gyno Problem! Help!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have been taking T-Roid from hardcore formulations for 2 weeks 2 days now. 2 weeks of 60mg and 2 days of 90mg. I plan on doing another 3 weeks of 90mg......

Last week I started to get major night sweats where I would wake up completely drenched. I have also put on a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks. I went from 167lbs to 175lbs.

What I am taking on a day to day basis....

90mg T-Roid - 30mg 8am, 30mg, 2pm, 30mg 6pm.
ZMA - 1 cap one hour before bed
Vit B6 - Extra Vit B6 in the morning, 7mg.
Cod Liver oil
Milk Thistle
Multi Vit

I started to get a bit of a tingle in my right nipple2 days ago and I am now worried I am getting a gyno problem!

My PCT is...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Tribulus

I have been told I should take something while ON cycle to stop the devlopment of the Gyno problem. I have been told by another board member to use "Novedex XT" I can't link it in but if you google it you should see what it is. now firstly should i take this to combat the gyno? I have it in my posetion now but the guy in the shop told me its a copy of Nova that people would use for a PCT! This made me worry that maybe I shoudlnt take it?

As I am in the UK delivery times on everything are about 2 weeks when I feel things might be very bad for me!

What should I do?

Should i take the Novadex XT with my T-Roid? If so what dosage? Anything else I can do at the same time to help it?

Or

Should I find another product to take? One that I can get hold of quickly in the UK

Or

Should I stop taking T-Roid and go into my PCT now? (Would be a shame but i dont think its worth the risk)

Also what effects will this tingle have? Will it really come on soon? Will i litterally have bitch tits in a week? Will it go away after by PCT?

Appriciate any help as I am worrying a lot!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
By the way the symptoms I have at the moment is a tingly nipple.... Feels like I am out in the cold or something. I cant see any puffyness.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Tingly and slightly puffy nips are normal, lumps or hard tissue under your nipples is not

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Tingly and slightly puffy nips are normal, lumps or hard tissue under your nipples is not
Yeah I just read the Sticky for Gyno.

What should I do with the Novedex XT? Take it back and hope it all goes away or take it?

It was £35! so would be nice to get that money back if i dont need it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just read the Sticky for Gyno.

What should I do with the Novedex XT? Take it back and hope it all goes away or take it?

It was £35! so would be nice to get that money back if i dont need it.
you can still use it in PCT, what do you currently have for PCT?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
you can still use it in PCT, what do you currently have for PCT?
My PCT is...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Tribulus

Can I take Novadex XT while on cyle? Will it cause me any problems? Or make the T-roid less effective?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your on a hormonal cycle man and your nips are going to become more sensitive. I would recommend adding some chasteberry while on your cycle.
All the reading about gyno puts it in your head and your mind starts freaking. Tell yourself you don't have gyno and avoid messing with your nips. Add the chasteberry along with the B6 and you should be good. Save your other stuff for PCT.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take Clomid and Novadex XT for PCT? Or should I only really take one or the other?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
clomid is a SERM nove is an AI. it's your choice

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take Clomid and Novadex XT for PCT? Or should I only really take one or the other?
I think you are referring to Gaspari Novedex XT. That is an OTC test booster and will work well with Clomid. Also Nolvadex and Clomid are SERMs.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok I actually have enough Novedex XT to take it now and in PCT. Would that be good? Or should it only be taken in PCT?

Sorry for all the questions! just dont want to fk it up!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
atd is suppressive...i wouldnt recomend using in pct...but go for it while on cycle...i would look at some chasteberry for your prolactin issue tho

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
off topic but why hasnt anyone pointed out his height/weight? he started at 6' 167lbs. OP congrats on the 8lb weight gain, but u should have fixed ur diet waaaaay before this cycle

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
atd is suppressive...i wouldnt recomend using in pct...but go for it while on cycle...i would look at some chasteberry for your prolactin issue tho
ATD?

Are you saying I shouldnt take the Novadex XT while in PCT? Who do I listen to?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
off topic but why hasnt anyone pointed out his height/weight? he started at 6' 167lbs. OP congrats on the 8lb weight gain, but u should have fixed ur diet waaaaay before this cycle
I was 145lbs when I was 22. Its taken me 3 years to put on 20lbs. My Diet is pretty hardcore to be honest.

Always had a super skinny frame.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ATD?

Are you saying I shouldnt take the Novadex XT while in PCT? Who do I listen to?

dont listen to anyone...are you your own man or not???...dont be a sheeple and follow the company line....spend an hour of your time...do some research on atd...find out that theres a reason why its not used in pct by people that know....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I was 145lbs when I was 22. Its taken me 3 years to put on 20lbs. My Diet is pretty hardcore to be honest.

Always had a super skinny frame.

you had a super skinny frame cuz you dont know how to eat....no offense intended....

edit: when i was 21 i weighed 135....i bought arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding...learned how to eat and train and got to 180 (naturally) in three years....i made better gains after learning to eat than i ever made from steroids.....

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to anyone...are you your own man or not???...dont be a sheeple and follow the company line....spend an hour of your time...do some research on atd...find out that theres a reason why its not used in pct by people that know....
Whats ATD stand for? (So I can google it)

Been eating big for a while now. When I get time I will put up my diet. Its been 4000+ calroeis for 3 years straight now.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione...or....3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

DT5

Awards
  • Established
this just adds to my question of why people **** with prohormones. how the hell do u get them anyways???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this just adds to my question of why people **** with prohormones. how the hell do u get them anyways???

lol...you seem confused....most guys usually buy them at a store...you could also try nutraplanet....

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established

To be honest I think it was in my mind! As soon as I read more about Gyno the tingle went away! I think I scared myself into thinking I had it.....

I would reccomend T-roid though, best lifts I have ever had and put on over 14lbs now in 3 weeks.

I got mine by walking into a shop and buying it.... not hard at all :) Only thing is that the manufacturer talks **** about sides and stuff so you need to do your own reading rather than what it says on the label.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I think it was in my mind! As soon as I read more about Gyno the tingle went away! I think I scared myself into thinking I had it.....

I would reccomend T-roid though, best lifts I have ever had and put on over 14lbs now in 3 weeks.

I got mine by walking into a shop and buying it.... not hard at all :) Only thing is that the manufacturer talks **** about sides and stuff so you need to do your own reading rather than what it says on the label.
Hence what I said yesterday. I think a lot of the gyno concerns are in your head. I had the same issue. Nips were no prob, but then I started reading all this crap and checking them constantly. Then guess what...my nips got sensitive and I started worrying. I convinced myself it was in my head and left them alone and it went away.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Hence what I said yesterday. I think a lot of the gyno concerns are in your head. I had the same issue. Nips were no prob, but then I started reading all this crap and checking them constantly. Then guess what...my nips got sensitive and I started worrying. I convinced myself it was in my head and left them alone and it went away.
Yes it was actually your post and the sticky on gyno that made me realise i was just being stupid!

So thanks!!!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
By the way.... I split my pants today... I thought i had put on some decent size in my legs! Didnt realise they had grown that much though! Need to buy a new suit :(

DT5

Awards
  • Established
i thought all those prohormones went illegal like 3 or 4 years ago?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i thought all those prohormones went illegal like 3 or 4 years ago?

there was a ban a few years ago...but not everything got banned and some new products have come out since then...there are some really great compounds out there...

DT5

Awards
  • Established
there was a ban a few years ago...but not everything got banned and some new products have come out since then...there are some really great compounds out there...
hmmm didnt know that. i figured anything that came out would be less potent and useless.

PS. PM me mooch, i thiought u wanted to talk to the clinic i use?
i never heard back from you.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm didnt know that. i figured anything that came out would be less potent and useless.

PS. PM me mooch, i thiought u wanted to talk to the clinic i use?
i never heard back from you.

actually the industry has grown away from the ph's and just come out with steroids...theres no conversion and they are juat as effective if not more so then the old andros and such