When are prohormones going to be banned?
- 12-07-2003, 01:04 AM
- 12-07-2003, 01:27 AM
12-07-2003, 01:32 AM
12-07-2003, 02:31 AM
12-07-2003, 03:08 AM
12-07-2003, 04:02 AM
This ban is not set in stone. I urge all of you to write to your congressmen and complain. It only takes a few minutes.
Here is a link: http://mygov.governmentguide.com/myg...ials/congress/
If you want more info including sample letters:
12-08-2003, 09:16 AM
12-08-2003, 02:16 PM
It's funny how we can get Methyl 1-Test here in Cali, but God forbid we ever get some 4-AD, I guess they want some of us be limp and lethargic for punishment LOL.Originally posted by Jcc
No, just 4ad, 17aaOHN and maybe one or two other things.
12-08-2003, 02:55 PM
There's a thread on BB.com. PA said spring or summer 04. There may be more time to stock up than people think. Bruce Kneller gives a similar timeframe in his collum in MD this month.
12-08-2003, 06:11 PM
hopefully 6months to 1 year. the more people who write and fax the better the chance there is to prolong it.
12-08-2003, 06:19 PM
No one really knows, all we can do is guess... it could be much sooner or longer than summer 04' but most likely it will be around then or longer the way congress works.... it can take months jsut to go form house to senate.
12-08-2003, 09:53 PM
No ****! 4ad is like the least 'dangerous' PH I can think of.Originally posted by Iron Warrior
It's funny how we can get Methyl 1-Test here in Cali, but God forbid we ever get some 4-AD, I guess they want some of us be limp and lethargic for punishment LOL.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shocker279 in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-22-2012, 11:43 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 61Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:43 PM
- By The_Reverend in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:02 PM
- By McBurly in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:46 PM
- By rkretz in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2006, 03:16 PM