Best way to save PH/PS
- 02-03-2009, 10:23 PM
- 02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
they'll be fine for a year unless you store them in a swamp
anyway they'll last several years if you double bag them and toss em in the freezer.
02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
ok what happens when I leave college and bring them home (4 hour drive). Is it ok to let them kind of defrost then throw them back in the freezer?
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
It should be, the idea is if you double bag them then no moisture will get in and so internal condensation won't be a problem
i mean they're already sealed and they already have water absorbing packets in them... the double bagging method is just excess safety. I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Especially for one year. I just got finished using Superdrol that I've had since 2006. Still plenty good. These things should last a few years stored in normal conditions.
02-03-2009, 10:43 PM
02-03-2009, 10:46 PM
02-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jclay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-01-2013, 06:34 PM
- By BOOMGetSwole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:30 AM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2007, 12:41 PM
- By Extreme1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2004, 11:50 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:11 PM