proposed 2nd cycle let me know changes!

sportf190

hey guys did a first cycle of test e and dbol for 12 weeks and gained a solid 15 pounds of muscle.. my weight now is a steady 208 with about 14-15% bodyfat.. my goal now is to cut back to about 200 with a good 11% bodyfat over the next 8 weeks.. my next cycle i plan to be about 6'0 around 11% and 200 pounds.. my goal is to be 212-215 at about 11-12% so a lean bulk for summer.. my proposed cycle will be...

Test prop week 1-12 100-120? mg eod
NPP (fast deca) weeks 1-10 75mg eod?
Anavar weeks 3 or 4-12... 80mg ed.

my pct will consist of HCG throughout the cycle.. clomid and nolva.. now the pinning everyother day will be different.. but i have 6 spots i can comfortable use.. glutes,ventrogluets, and delts.. the prop i should be getting is british dragon. so i dont know if thats painful or what.. and the npp is bd too...now i dont want to run npp for 12 weeks because i want the 2 solid weeks off of it to recover because i heard it is alot more suppressive.. now please any advice.. thanks and my diet will be about 400grams protein....350/400 garms carbs and 100 grams fat.. to try and lean bulk is 15 pounds mostly muscle realistic to gain and maintain.. thanks..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop 100mg eod, npp 100mg eod. 12 weeks of EOD pinning is going to blow. why not just use long esters?

sportf190

yea i know.. idk.. i really dont want the bloat im an endo and i usually will bloat like on dbol and test e i had it bad....