Blood pressure @ 160/90 on H-Drol

craigwitthoft

craigwitthoft

Awards
Taking CELs cycle assist 8 capsules a day. 75 mgs on the 3rd week. Hate to stop now. Should i start my PCT or just tough the headaches and roll with the blood pressure? Any other supps to add? Drinking water like crazy too.

Thanks

SadMac

Awards
i would keep it in check and watch it, coq10, red yeast rice. check it before work outs not after and run it for 1 more week 2 if you feel better. I really liked hdrol when i was doing strong mans at my gym but i got HBP everytime. But i was doing big doses 50,75,75,100,100,100

craigwitthoft

craigwitthoft

Awards
Yeah i love the stuff, i dont want to stop, i wanted to up it to 100 mg next week. Thanks for the reply

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i love the stuff, i dont want to stop, i wanted to up it to 100 mg next week. Thanks for the reply

Def advise against the 100. You might just be prone to high BP as generally the cycle assist keeps people's BP to a manageable number.

Keep an eye on it...if it gets worst, then either drop down to 50 or drop it completely. If its manageable then keep it going. Drink more water and possibly buy some hawthorne berry and take more of that. Its in PCT assist, but some people megadose the hawthrone to keep BP down...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Get that BP down man. Cut out all stims, stop smoking (if you do), and eat good, avoid salt in very high amounts, also, eat lots of berries (especially black), they have a f*ck load of potassium and other beneficial things.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
160/90 sounds familiar. happened when i went on s-drol

wend down to about 122/? after the cycle.

i think high BP is what causes most of the side effects you get from PH's to be honest.

craigwitthoft

craigwitthoft

Awards
Thanks guys for all the advice. I have some extra hawthorn berry and coq10 so i will add that. I dont smoke, have been taking small amounts of caffiene(ill cut that out), ill break out some berries.
My carb intake is around 200 grams. Should i up that? Protien is at 300 fats 150. Should i change any of that?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Do not increase the carbs. If anything, decrease them. They will generally lead to higher levels of fluid retention, and thus, higher blood pressure.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Remember to take a reading several times during the day. It's how high you BP is when it's at it's lowest that determines wether or not you have high BP. It might not be as bad as you think.

craigwitthoft

craigwitthoft

Awards
I am just trying to shake the headaches i guess at this point. Any ideas for those?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
My bp never got that high on sdrol or pplex

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
my bp got to 140/90 after a cycle of epistane. it stayed that high for about 60 days. i started taking 200mg of coQ10, fish oil tabs, 2 glasses of v8(low sodium, good source of potassium), 2 bananas(potassium), vitamin c and 30-40 min cardio 3x week.
i bought a at home bp monitor and monitored my bp for 30 days taking it 2x daily. my bp is now avg 119/71.
Also, you have to take it when you are relaxed. If you get nervious about taking it it will usually come up high. Stay chilled for about 5-10min. If your pulse rate is over 90 when taking it, take it again. I used to problem with that. I would get so nervious that my pulse would sometimes be over 110.