Please Help

g3680

Awards
Im 5'11" 245lbs ....I have 6 weeks til I fight ...Im gonna take Winstrol , I wanna stack something with it , can anyone give me any advise on what to take ....Im gonna try to get my weight around 230lbs ...Im trying to tone, harden and tighten as much as possible ...some people have told me to stack Equipoise with the winnie , others have said to just take 250mgs of test a week....im not very knowledgeable in this field ....the only weightlifting I'll be doing is pushups and pull ups with alot of situps ....I'll be running somewhere between 3-5 miles a day 6 days a week , so i doubt I should have any trouble cutting 15 -20lbs in 6 weeks ....please help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
eq and winny are great endurance steroids. BUT, to truely benefit from the eq u would have to run it at least 12 weeks....6 weeks is not enough time.

that being said. i would run:

Test Prop 100mg ED 1-6
Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6

g3680

Awards
not sure I can get my hands on the prop at this time ...I know I can get 250 or cypionate, how would that work....and sorry not to good with the lingo....what does ED 1-6 stand for ...lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ED = every day

1-6 = weeks 1 through 6

just stick to winny only @ 50mg ED for the 6 weeks leading to the fight. im assuming ur not tested? without any testosterone u might lose ur libido slightly

g3680

Awards
dang ive only been taking 50mgs every other day....thats what I was told to do ...so I would be good with taking it ED ....Winnie increases your RBC right ?