Var v. Clen

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Which has given better cutting results personally on a shorter length cutting cycle (6 weeks)

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I think Var is safer and will result in a better looking physique if used correctly. However Var is much much more expensive...

With clen you will lose fat, maybe some muscle, and strength, increase your heart rate maybe anxiety levels if prone. That and i thnk it can cause heart damage in some cases when used at BBing doses... but not sure of the science behind that.

Var you could/would lose fat if cutting, gain muscle and strength(might be quite suprised) affect lipids negatively, decrease natural testosterone production temporarily, increase collagen synthesis(good for joints/connective tissue). I loved var when i used it(only 30mgs daily and by itself) so for me if money wasnt an issue there would be no contest.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips. I'm a college student so the price is a big factor currently. but that helps alot i might just have to wait a bit and save...

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Which has given better cutting results personally on a shorter length cutting cycle (6 weeks)
You won't notice much from var in 6 weeks and the results in this time frame are no comparison to something as potent as clenbuterol. I would go for the clen over anavar in this situation (and almost all for that matter).

Thanks for the tips. I'm a college student so the price is a big factor currently. but that helps alot i might just have to wait a bit and save...
Save your cash, var is a VERY expensive compound to run properly (correct dose, gear, and time frame) and in many cases you are better off taking another route, especially if money is an issue.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I didnt know about the time frame thanks for the tip. I've never used clen so it should be benificial in a short term without doubt

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I didnt know about the time frame thanks for the tip. I've never used clen so it should be benificial in a short term without doubt
Well unless you are a chick you won't get much off var. I would take them together if I had a vagina but since I don't I will take 500mg of test per week and let my training and nutrition drive my fat loss.

btw, where do you train? I live in Co.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I live in denver. i train at the 24hr on colorado blvd and alameda... one of the biggest in the country. but also crowded as ****.

i'm waiting on my test run post cut. im thinking of an expensive stack of test-e with hgh and slin. to drive my IGF-1 through the roof

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I live in denver. i train at the 24hr on colorado blvd and alameda... one of the biggest in the country. but also crowded as ****.

i'm waiting on my test run post cut. im thinking of an expensive stack of test-e with hgh and slin. to drive my IGF-1 through the roof
Cool, there used to be a Ballys near there but I have never been to the 24hour.

You can cut on test and gh very well if you want.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, there used to be a Ballys near there but I have never been to the 24hour.

You can cut on test and gh very well if you want.
I really wish GH were cheaper though

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well unless you are a chick you won't get much off var. I would take them together if I had a vagina but since I don't I will take 500mg of test per week and let my training and nutrition drive my fat loss.

Ha! I'm curious have you ever actually ran var? I think this is the 2nd time I've seen you post this in regards to Var. Your starting to offend my friend named Var.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha! I'm curious have you ever actually ran var? I think this is the 2nd time I've seen you post this in regards to Var. Your starting to offend my friend named Var.
I haven't run Var but really, i have heard Heavy's sentiment towards var repeatedly from several vets. Basically that var is too mild and expensive to be of much use to most men. Maybe there's some good responders out there but in general no.

Clen is the obvious choice here, it's just nice to have a good androgen to go along with it since I find clen to be lacking in its anti-catabolic properties... my body doesn't like losing weight and so when i force it to, it tends to take some muscle off too.

Since people are talking Var you may as well talk injectable Primo in high doses, but for a serious cut i think test/tren is the obvious choice. And then again, considering the nature of this forum and the importance on low cost, i have to say that an oral cycle with 6 weeks of Halodrol or designer Tren would probably be pretty effective for maintaining mass and strength while losing fat. Something like 6 weeks of Hdrol at 75mg running clen 2 on 2 off the whole time and into PCT. Whole cycle costs a hundred bucks.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, yes I have run it as high as 50mg daily stacked with test and I really could not tell the difference. I get mine from my doc so it is the real deal. Many fakes are winny or other aas if they have anything in them. I went to get a blood draw 4 weeks into the cycle and my HDL was 11. My doc freaked. Var really effects lipids negatively. It will reduce SHBG but I must not be genetically predisposed to high SHBG while on because I did not see much effect.
Ladies on var is a whole different story though. I know a few hot gym rat chicks who have run 12.5mg and higher doses daily and they got real hard and had some nice strength gains. One lady put 30 lbs on her bench in 10 weeks and did not gain a single pound of body weight.
I am 41 and I have run close to 30 cycles of various aas so I am no newbie.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg's/day for 6-8 weeks combined with carb cycling of some sort destroys ab fat in an unreal way and creates insane vascularity.

heavy at your size I'd think 50mg is way too low.

Btw my HDL was 10 or 15 (cant remember get cycles confused). So yes that is a serious consideration when dealing with var

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
100mg's/day for 6-8 weeks combined with carb cycling of some sort destroys ab fat in an unreal way and creates insane vascularity.

heavy at your size I'd think 50mg is way too low.

Btw my HDL was 10 or 15 (cant remember get cycles confused). So yes that is a serious consideration when dealing with var
Hey if it works for you then great.

Speaking of destroying fat try test/tren while dieting. I have never run anything better. Unrealmachine has that right on.

Maybe I should sneak some of my ladies var........hmmmmmmm. naw I will just add some d-bol instead. =)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if it works for you then great.

Speaking of destroying fat try test/tren while dieting. I have never run anything better. Unrealmachine has that right on.

Maybe I should sneak some of my ladies var........hmmmmmmm. naw I will just add some d-bol instead. =)
I've tried that, effective but in other ways. It was var + test to be clear. Not just var alone.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys have great input on this subject. would the slin, hgh, and test-e cycle i proposed be more effective than the clen for my cut? i apologise for the number of questions but i am a newb and like hearing the input of those that actually have experience on this subject

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
You cant compare slin, HGH, and test to clenbuterol...The results would be substantially different and the side effects very different...both options not without side effects. How the hell can you afford HGH if Var is gonna be hard to swing? The best ive seen proposed is the h-drol and clen stack....Cheap and effective and low on side effects compared to other stuff mentioned.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I have had a small stash put away for that stack for a little bit but thought of the additional purchase of the clen. but the halodrol and clen is still cheaper than var so i may go that route.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only experienced users should dabble in slin and hgh. stick to a hdrol/clen with a carb cycling diet

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys have great input on this subject. would the slin, hgh, and test-e cycle i proposed be more effective than the clen for my cut? i apologise for the number of questions but i am a newb and like hearing the input of those that actually have experience on this subject
No slin but test and gh would be a great cutter while dieting.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can't really CYCLE growth hormone the same way as steroids. You need to run it for at least a few months, it really needs a while. Lower doses (2-4 IUs a day) for fatloss. 5-10 IU's a day to help gain muscle (mostly on cycle to increase the # of new muscle fibers grown hyperplasia right).

How expensive? IDK man how's your source... lol.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I know it takes a longer period to use effectively. but as for the doses and effects i didnt know that so thanks!
As for that part, im seeing him in 2 days and will for sure be asking

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
IMO, Var for 6 weeks is a waste of cash man. I run it at 80mgsED for 10-12 weeks. Well, I dont now more because with the price increase that would cost me roughly 360 so I have resorted to using Winny. I would go with Clen or even an ECA stack. Var is by far my favorite oral compound. Its great for strength, better than Dbol for me and it produces nice steady lean gains that are real easy to keep after you stop it. I also continue to have strength gains for a while after I stop running it. Its very mild on the liver but it will jack your cholosterol values up but they will return to normal. I have never had a bad side, other than pumps in my shoulder area which is kind of weird and with Dbol I get them bad in my lower back. If you can afford I highly recommend it but I wouldnt use anything less than 50mgsED for a period of atleast, I mean atleat the bare minimum of 8 and you would do much better to choose 12 weeks. The only side is its hard on the pocketbook.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

I disagree the strength gains from Var are right under test suspension and no sides and I use up to 80mgsED. I do agree that he needs to add in test. Always use Test as a base, for one thing Var only can make your pee pee go really soft which for me would be suicide. Try it at 80 to 100mgsED for 12 weeks, I think u might change your mind. If cost wasnt a factor I would run this **** every ****ing cycle,JMHO!!!!