Test/Tren/Anavar

Broadmeister

Awards
I'm at 6'2 238lbs. My goal after this cycle will be 215lbs while hopefully maintaining strength. Cardio/Diet/pct is in check.

I do have a couple ideas, and I'd like you guys' experience and knowledge to help me choose which route to take.

a.
test-e 500mg 1-12
tren-a 100mg EOD 4-10
Anavar 40mg 1-4, 10-14

b.
test-e 500mg 1-12
tren-a 100mg EOD 6-14
Anavar 40mg 1-8

c.
other .. please suggest

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
You want to cut, brother, so add some AI in your cycle. High estradiol level will make more harder to drop fat and will make you bloat.

"B" cycle has a better structure, but you can improve. Take a look at the "C" cycle:

Teste P 150mg EOD 1-12
Winny 100mg EOD 1-6
Tren A 100mg EOD 7-12
Arimidex 1mg ED (or EOD) 1-12

Here you pick a better test for cutting, starts with a more anabolic cycle (test + winny) and ends with a more androgenic cycle (test + tren). Arimidex will decrease your estrogen level. Maybe if in the last weeks of your cycle your basal metabolism get slower, so you can add T3 to fix it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycla "a" looks better. never have tren stopped with test at the end of a cycle, thats a horrible idea if u want to recover (cycle "b"). id run the anavar the last 8 weeks instead of 4 in the beggining and 4 in the end.

do u have all the products u mentioned on hand? or are u willing to get other compounds?

Broadmeister

Awards
You want to cut, brother, so add some AI in your cycle. High estradiol level will make more harder to drop fat and will make you bloat.

"B" cycle has a better structure, but you can improve. Take a look at the "C" cycle:

Teste P 150mg EOD 1-12
Winny 100mg EOD 1-6
Tren A 100mg EOD 7-12
Arimidex 1mg ED (or EOD) 1-12

Here you pick a better test for cutting, starts with a more anabolic cycle (test + winny) and ends with a more androgenic cycle (test + tren). Arimidex will decrease your estrogen level. Maybe if in the last weeks of your cycle your basal metabolism get slower, so you can add T3 to fix it.
that looks like an awesome cycle. But I already have the Test-E and want to go ahead and use it up. I think the arimidex is a good idea, thanks. is 1mg/ed really necessary?

cycla "a" looks better. never have tren stopped with test at the end of a cycle, thats a horrible idea if u want to recover (cycle "b"). id run the anavar the last 8 weeks instead of 4 in the beggining and 4 in the end.

do u have all the products u mentioned on hand? or are u willing to get other compounds?
really? interesting. I had the tren ace going two weeks after the test so they would clear evenly. but i'll take your word for it. oh and the reason I had Var at the beginning was solely for a good kickstart. the only gear i have is the test-e, and i don't really have to stick with tren/var, but they are two compounds i've had my eye on for a while. did you have something else in mind?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
really? interesting. I had the tren ace going two weeks after the test so they would clear evenly. but i'll take your word for it. oh and the reason I had Var at the beginning was solely for a good kickstart. the only gear i have is the test-e, and i don't really have to stick with tren/var, but they are two compounds i've had my eye on for a while. did you have something else in mind?

im assuming u want cut and maintain strength. my suggestion is

Test 500mg/week 1-12
Tren E 200-300mg/week 1-10
Anavar 50-60mg 7-14
Adex .5mg eod 3-14

i would also pick up some HCG

Broadmeister

Awards
im assuming u want cut and maintain strength. my suggestion is

Test 500mg/week 1-12
Tren E 200-300mg/week 1-10
Anavar 50-60mg 7-14
Adex .5mg eod 3-14

i would also pick up some HCG
looks great. why are you moving the anavar to the last half of the cycle? solidify gains?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks great. why are you moving the anavar to the last half of the cycle? solidify gains?

anavar takes longer than most orals to kick in so its not good for a "kick-start". the synergistic effects will be awesome when u run it while the test and tren have started working their magic

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nos you always parallel my thinking, as soon as I saw this was a 12 week cycle I thought "this calls for tren E." 12 weeks testE and Tren E run alongside it, perfect. Any orals you throw in is just more icing on the cake.

Oh this belongs in our NEW-"Oldschool" forum now

Broadmeister

Awards
anavar takes longer than most orals to kick in so its not good for a "kick-start". the synergistic effects will be awesome when u run it while the test and tren have started working their magic
ok, gotcha. If I save the var until the end, how about in throw in some turinabol for a kickstart, considering lean gains. perhaps just ditch the var and stick with winny weeks 8-14? (var is going to dent my wallet)