Fina/Test Transdermal Cycle for first Cycle

1911Freak

Awards
I was thinking of running a Fina/Test Enan Transdermal cycle for my first cycle of gear, not yet ready to pin myself but getting there. I have done several cycles of PH(s) 1AD/4AD and 1-Test/4AD. I got decent gains off both of them but am ready to step up. I have my training and diet both right.

My Stats

34 years old
5'10"
194lbs
16% bf (and dropping, doing heavy cardio right now)

What are the opinions of running this stack and will it make a good first cycle ???? Any Inputg would be greatly appreciated.

size

Awards
  • Established
You will need test base for a transdermal.

I am sure it will yield some results. I am not sure how much as i am not well versed in transdermals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just realize that even with the best transdermals you'll be getting 50% absorption... and you want non-esterefied compounds (tren BASE and test BASE). IMHO, unless you have a good powder source, I'd stick to PH's in transdermals. (no don't even ask) Or the new methylated orals are very interesting for those afraid to pin.

ManBeast

1911Freak

Awards
SO basically I should just suck it up and pin, If I want to do the real thing do the real thing.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Its like sex vs masturbating. Sure you have an orgasm from masturbating, but it is just so much better from sex.

size

Awards
  • Established
SO basically I should just suck it up and pin, If I want to do the real thing do the real thing.
Yes and no. Transdermal will work but it is not cost effective. However, if you happen to be in a situation that pinning is rather difficult then transdermal may be better.

prolangtum.............that is a great analogy.

1911Freak

Awards
Yeah my biggest problem outside of pinning myself is my wife, transdermals or orals she wouldn't think of a real gear, she's used to me using PH(s) but pins would definitely be gear. I saw BDC had a few posts about trans fina/test is DMSO the best base or would I be better off using on of thegels out there ????

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1911Freak
Yeah my biggest problem outside of pinning myself is my wife, transdermals or orals she wouldn't think of a real gear, she's used to me using PH(s) but pins would definitely be gear. I saw BDC had a few posts about trans fina/test is DMSO the best base or would I be better off using on of thegels out there ????
I am really not supposed to be posting in this forum since I am only 17 years old. I also got my post reported because of this. Thanks for letting me at least read here.

edit by Matthew D

size

Awards
  • Established

Ugh. Finaplix contains an esterfied compound (trenbolone acetate) meaning it will likely lose a high percentage of its absorbtion since its molecular weight is so high.

Think outside the box a little. M1T can give you similar gains, add that in, and instead of going illegal with testosterone, pickup alot of 4-ad and make transdermals out of it.
It should still work with the acetate ester attched. The MW of tren with the acetate attched, is roughly 330.
Test base MW is 288.

You are losing a significant amount of compound just by doing the transdermal route. Sure wihout the acetate attched would be better how much better could be questioned.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
is there a methylated Tren? that could be taken orally?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I dont agree with editing Ex banana eaters post. Regardless of his age, he has shown to have more knowledge than a lot of jack asses on these boards.

size

Awards
  • Established
is there a methylated Tren? that could be taken orally?
Tren can be taken orally as is and still be effective. This is not a cost effective method though unless you bought powder.

British Dragon previously produced a tab that was just a tren acetate tab with a higher mg count than a pellet.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you about his statement but as was pointed out, it is cut and paste.. also the board guidlines to state no posting for 17 year olds in this forum..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree EBE is knowledgable in this area and easily doses his share of research but considering some of the knuckeheads we get in here, the steroid forum are where the rules are enforced strictly. Now if you cut an past this and make a new thread in the PH section, it can slide... :D

We're just trying to do the best we can and as you know prolangtum, as MODS were usually never right when enforcing rules according to the members, especially me ;)