1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

PH Recommendations

whats up everyone??

ok so heres the situation... ive ran 2 cycles of epistane back to back and i had great results with the first run, but mediocre results with the second run (more than likely because of running identical compounds back to back). i currently have 2 bottles of Havoc stocked up however i dont want to use it in fear that i will simply be wasting it and not seeing and results due to its similarity to epistane....

i wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for other PHs i could run? (ill be starting my next cycle in a little less than a month) i was thinking about possibly running H-drol for my first time, but id like to see peoples opinions on that as well as any other recommendations...

thanks everyone!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

what are ur goals for this cycle?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

im looking to lean bulk and hopefully see some nice strength gains, and if possible drop a little stomach fat.

im 5'9 and currently 173 lbs with around 14% bf, im hoping to end the cycle around 185 lbs with a decrease in bf after PCT.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You could consider things like SD clones. PP is a common bulker as well, but some people experience water retention. I dont think you will see much better results with h drol compared to epistane.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

any recommendations for an SD clone, if im not mistaken m-drol is one right?

on a side note, i was planning on stacking MMV2 in my Havoc cycle, could MMV2 be stacked with an SD clone?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You could consider things like SD clones. PP is a common bulker as well, but some people experience water retention. I dont think you will see much better results with h drol compared to epistane.

yeah im trying to avoid as much water retention as possible, id much rather run cycles of dry compounds whenever possible...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you could do havoc/mmv2 or even havoc/furazadrol... m-drol might even be the better choice here though.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    you could do havoc/mmv2 or even havoc/furazadrol... m-drol might even be the better choice here though.

havoc/mmv2 was the stack i was originally going to be running, but like i said in my original post im concerned that i will be wasting my havoc and i wont see substantial results by running it back to back with epistane (read above about the back to back epistane run)

thats why im looking for another ph that i could run that is a different compound than epi/havoc so that i will see nice gains and i wont be wasting my money on a pointless cycle...
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

a 10lbs + weight gain while loosing fat with a pro hormone is wishful thinking.

superdrol is a lot different than epistane bro! make sure you do your research.

but i say conisidering your goals, you're gonna wanna do something strong so i suggest superdrol.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

you not going to gain 12lbs and lose body fat with any oral steroid in a month if you do I'll tip my hat to you.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

hahah im not so concerned with the weight loss while on the cycle, im pretty good about shedding extra lbs/fat so it should be no problem to burn it off after the cycle...

as far as research goes ive done plenty of it (im on this site on average 3-4 hrs a day LOL) im just a little timid about trying new compounds, so i was just looking for recommendations.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

oh you meant after the cycle
    i see

after PCT, keep calories and carbs high for at least 6 weeks because it is this peroid after PCT where most people change their diet and end up loosing their gains. at least this is what i have been observing.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

alright im just going to clarify now so that theres no more comments regarding it (should have been clearer with my original posting)...

im looking for recommendations for PHs that i can run that i will see results on and not have to be worried about the fact that i am running after an epistane cycle, as i ran 2 epistane cycles back to back and did not see very good results from the second run... (i am preferably trying to avoid wet compounds)
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    oh you meant after the cycle
    i see

after PCT, keep calories and carbs high for at least 6 weeks because it is this peroid after PCT where most people change their diet and end up loosing their gains. at least this is what i have been observing.

i totally agree with you on that one... im currently in my final week of PCT for this last epistane run and i actually continued to gain, i went up another 3 lbs and strength has been through the roof, even more so than when i was on the epistane LOL
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    alright im just going to clarify now so that theres no more comments regarding it (should have been clearer with my original posting)...

im looking for recommendations for PHs that i can run that i will see results on and not have to be worried about the fact that i am running after an epistane cycle, as i ran 2 epistane cycles back to back and did not see very good results from the second run... (i am preferably trying to avoid wet compounds)

Personally I'd run pplex. I feel that mdrol is too harsh to run unless you are 100% sure of it. the water retention will flush out during PCT and depending on your diet, your fat gain will be minimal.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

two cycles back to back? no wonder you didn't gain much from the second cycle.

i would take at least 10 weeks off between cycles.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

OH NOOOO HAHAHAH i didnt mean like a week apart back to back lol, i ran the first cycle last september and the second one mid december, there was substantial time in between the cycles. i just meant that i ran the same compounds in 2 consecutive cycles and i felt like it really stunted the effects on the second run...
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.55%

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    two cycles back to back? no wonder you didn't gain much from the second cycle.

i would take at least 10 weeks off between cycles.

Is that what he meant? IF so...I agree 10000% with the 10 week off thing...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Personally I'd run pplex. I feel that mdrol is too harsh to run unless you are 100% sure of it. the water retention will flush out during PCT and depending on your diet, your fat gain will be minimal.

what exactly are you referring to when you say "too harsh"?? also regarding pplex how much water retention are we talking about? is it going to be significantly noticeable or minor? and are there any pplex clones available?
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.55%

what exactly are you referring to when you say "too harsh"?? also regarding pplex how much water retention are we talking about? is it going to be significantly noticeable or minor? and are there any pplex clones available?

Too harsh in that its one of the most harsh orals available, meaning hte sides are as rough as it gets.

Might notice some small bloat, but that depends on the user and will wash out by the middle of PCT. CEL makes a Pplex clone caleld P-Plex.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Too harsh in that its one of the most harsh orals available, meaning hte sides are as rough as it gets.

Might notice some small bloat, but that depends on the user and will wash out by the middle of PCT. CEL makes a Pplex clone caleld P-Plex.

NIIIIICE LOL. are there any other pplex clones that you know of off the top of your head? also what would you recommend for dosing, as well as cycle length (4 or 5 wks?)
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.55%

NIIIIICE LOL. are there any other pplex clones that you know of off the top of your head? also what would you recommend for dosing, as well as cycle length (4 or 5 wks?)
    I'd run it at 5 weeks personally. I'm not really sure about other clones...someone else might wanna chime in there sorry

Just curious...there an issue with cEL?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

alright cool i was leaning more towards 5 myself, so as far as dosing goes would it be ok to do something like 30/30/40/40/50 or 30/40/40/40/40 or 50 given that its my first time using the compound?
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.55%

alright cool i was leaning more towards 5 myself, so as far as dosing goes would it be ok to do something like 30/30/40/40/50 or 30/40/40/40/40 or 50 given that its my first time using the compound?

Depending on the pill sizes (come in 15 and 10 depending where u buy), I'd go:

30/30/30/45/45

I'd pay attention to the weight gains though. If they are remaining good, i'd keep week 4 at 30, and if they still remained good through week 4, i'd stay at 30 through week 5. You want to take the minimum effective dosage...

Similar Forum Threads

1. any recommendations?
    By LaxerCorey19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:17 PM
  2. Need some recommendations on my PCT
    By fenix602 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. recommendations for a otc pct
    By deads4life in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3