injectables effect liver?
- 02-02-2009, 09:07 PM
- 02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
you don't need support supps for injectable test.
I have read that injectables do affect liver and kidneys but it's an absolutely insignificant amount. Tren may have a significant effect but i believe that was more kidneys than liver.
Injectable test will have an effect on your cholesterol, but it's still much worse with orals.Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
02-02-2009, 10:08 PM
02-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Its a myth, brother. Only 17aa compound may cause liver toxicity when we talk about steroids. By the way, tren isnt a threat to kidney. Its just a misconcept created by some users, because the urine get too dark when they use tren. Its pretty normal since tren is very hard to be metabolized, and when its get into urine the metabolites of tren still has the caracteristic colour (brown). So some guys take this fact by kidney toxicity, but it is another myth.
02-02-2009, 11:29 PM
02-03-2009, 02:30 AM
02-03-2009, 03:38 AM
02-03-2009, 10:50 AM
02-03-2009, 11:31 AM
02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By clax in forum OTC DrugReplies: 23Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:16 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:01 PM
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 09:51 AM
- By idunk42 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:00 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:41 PM