injectables effect liver?
- 02-02-2009, 09:07 PM
- 02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
you don't need support supps for injectable test.
I have read that injectables do affect liver and kidneys but it's an absolutely insignificant amount. Tren may have a significant effect but i believe that was more kidneys than liver.
Injectable test will have an effect on your cholesterol, but it's still much worse with orals.Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
- 02-02-2009, 10:08 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
Lipid protection is more important in this case.
02-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Its a myth, brother. Only 17aa compound may cause liver toxicity when we talk about steroids. By the way, tren isnt a threat to kidney. Its just a misconcept created by some users, because the urine get too dark when they use tren. Its pretty normal since tren is very hard to be metabolized, and when its get into urine the metabolites of tren still has the caracteristic colour (brown). So some guys take this fact by kidney toxicity, but it is another myth.
02-02-2009, 11:29 PM
02-03-2009, 02:30 AM
02-03-2009, 03:38 AM
02-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Injectable Winsterol IS hepatoxic.
02-03-2009, 11:31 AM
02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By athletor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:00 PM
- By Jessep76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
- By jswole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:05 AM
- By bodyfuel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:32 AM
- By idunk42 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:00 PM