Looking for some help and guidance

chasingsize

Awards
Hey There,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've been in the game for about 7 years. I started off with 1ad+4ad transdermal spray way back when it was still legal before the pro hormone ban in 2004. I've done 0.25mg x Bodyweight in anavar, and it worked very well, I've also done the same for Winstrol. I've been 100% supplement free now for about 2 years, nothing in the ways of supplements besides multi vitamins and fish oil.

I stopped all gear because im pre-disposed to MPB and my hair was thinning. I've been on a pretty good regime in terms of keeping my thinning at bay, and I was looking for some input on what gear would have the least negative DHT impact. I am very very concerned about my hair thinning, and I know Anavar and Primo (Methenolone) are the easiest on the hair line...

Does anyone have any suggestions on some gear I could see some moderate slow and steady gains on?

Much appreciated.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I can tell you not to mess with SUS500 by G.E.T.. I had pretty good gains on a 6 week cycle, but I was shedding some serious hair. I wouldn't think Im prone to MPB and haven't ever noticed hair falling out before, but with that stuff it was coming out left and right.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
take a look at our product called(toco-8)...click on my link(primordial performance)..:)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bslick when did u snag the PP promoter job? thats awesome man.

OP, just stick to what u KNOW and how it affects YOU. primo will probably be ur best bet here

chasingsize

Awards
bslick,
I've been interested in alot of your products, but I live in Canada, and hardly any of them can cross the border :(

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
canada eh!..LOL..i see,okie dokie!..nos has just passed on to you some great advice bro!..stick to what you know!..:)

chasingsize

Awards
Will you guys ever get your 1T into canada? Id be willing to pay a premium to get my hands on some

chasingsize

Awards
is HAVOC considered a PH? Is there any reports of hairloss?