First time Clen user

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my first cycle of Clen i've read a great number of articles on cycles. I would like to know if using Albuterol is comparable? And if anyone who's done a cycle has personal pointers I'd greatly appreciate your time in helping me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Albuterol isn't even similar. Best recommendation is to make sure you have your choice of high electrolyte drink handy whether its gatorade, powerade, poseidon, etc. Next best is to start as slowly as you can, and raise your dose only as your sides disappear, generally that means starting at 20mcg and going up another 20mcg every 2 days the first time you use it. Some people feel that sides are somewhat lower if you split the dose, its difficult to say for sure. Do a 2 week cycle the first time, take 2 weeks off, then you can do it again. 2nd time you can start at 40 if the 20 didn't bother you, and also go up a little faster. But at any point where you get noticeable jitteryness and bad cramping, just stay at that dose until it disappears (or go down some first)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
How important would you say that keeping track of my temp bi-daily is? I've heard it's necessary and others say not to mess with all that your first time

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd just check it waking really, and not go over 120mcg your first time. Odds are you won't be able to anyhow, first time sides are much worse than later it seems.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably a good idea to have on hand, if the cramps get bad that will help

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting at about 16% and trying to drop into low single digits. Any suggestions of a stack with clen or cardio routine that could help??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
low carb, as much cardio as you can stand, probably moderate intensity till you get the feel for how clen affects you crampwise

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will find the taurine beneficial when you are laying in bed at night and you get a clen cramp in your foot and little toe. You will never again question its worth..lol ;)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
yeah im not one for the cramp loving. thanks for the more direct example!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah im not one for the cramp loving. thanks for the more direct example!
LOL its one of those inevitable things with clen. You get cramps at the worst times and there is nothing you can do but suffer through it. Anything that lessens those is good in my book!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Would Anavar be a better idea overall?? I know the results are a bit more lasting

ageless4evr

Awards
Albuterol is comparable. Basically the same properties. We implement it at our clinic.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I have an old inhaler that is albuterol. so use of it would mimic the effects of clen bodily?

carnivalhobo

Awards
I have an old inhaler that is albuterol. so use of it would mimic the effects of clen bodily?

The dosage in inhalers is nothing compared to oral administration.

Ive run both and have converted to alb only. The clen sides are too much for the difference which is small IME.

Id take the taurine anytime you are on clen though, dont wait for the cramps.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
thanks carnival, you and ageless are some of the only people i've seen that confirmed that albuterol and clenbuterol are comparable

quakebks

Awards
how effective do you all think clen is? i mean comparing to epedrine and over the counter stuff

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used Albuterol religiously with a good diet+training program, other than allowing for better hits and breathing, it did nothing for fat loss except the first couple of days, ran it for 35? days.

The EC stack is well studied and very effective, I'm on it now, rapid fat loss and great energy.

Clen, I would not use, while the studies about heart cell death are not conclusive, I'm not gonna use something unless I'm 100% comfortable with it.

You will NEED Taurine 3-5gs/day as Clen depletes it, increase your minerals too, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium and sodium is never hard to get.

ZMA at night, lite salt and bone meal powder or a calcium tablet2 will work fine, NOW foods make 1g Taurine (double strength) caps for a low price.

Run benadryl for 7 days, every 3rd week (average) when temperature drops, start using it, that's why it's important to log this stuff for reference, you can use Clen for 12 weeks if you need to by following that protocol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how effective do you all think clen is? i mean comparing to epedrine and over the counter stuff
Clen is effective with the right diet. But it depends on how much and what kind of cardio you do. For someone that only does HIIT cardio or needs to do quite a bit of cardio, then ephedra is better or you. Cln can raise the heartrate to the point that it hinders training if you dose it close.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosage in inhalers is nothing compared to oral administration.

Ive run both and have converted to alb only. The clen sides are too much for the difference which is small IME.

Id take the taurine anytime you are on clen though, dont wait for the cramps.
how did you dose the albuterol? I found it still not as effective as clen dosed at 24mg/day split at 3 8mg doses. and its moderately expensive to run at that dose

carnivalhobo

Awards
how did you dose the albuterol? I found it still not as effective as clen dosed at 24mg/day split at 3 8mg doses. and its moderately expensive to run at that dose

I agree its not 100% as effective, but as i mentioned the sides just arent worth it IMHO.

I usually go for 16mg a day in 4x4mg doses. I will often also just take 4mg pre WO when im not "on" albuterol just for a little kickstart. I also regularly take yohimbine as well.

My diet/training has come a long way since i used clen, so it very well may be much more effective but i know that i dont have random cramps and i do have more peace of mind about it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can definitely see that, 4 or even 8mg of albuterol preworkout gives a nice bump, but it doesn't seem to last long enough to be as effective. I dont get particularly bad sides from clen, so long as I ramp up responsibly :)

carnivalhobo

Awards
Yea well im also impatient and its nice to be able to just jump into the alb.

Additionally although im new here and have no idea what your physical condition is like, its close to 100% likely that i have more bodyfat than you, which may create a different perception of the effectiveness.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Ya dude definitely get some taurine!! I had chronic cramping in both of my calves while on clen even drinking 3-4 powerades a day to not fix. Taurine is too cheap to skimp out of for sure!! IMO I would say get your body fat down a little bit more before using clen.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten it down to 12.5% as of yesterday. i should be ready by the time i got it. also bought the taurine. just about a gram a day right? greater doses dont yield greater reduction in cramps correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
youll have to play with it and see, no way to be sure

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
its cheap enough that im not too worried about buying more luckily. and i have my next planned gain cycle for after im done cutting too. should be lean gains. Test-eth and tren-ace for 10-12 weeks not sure of duration exactly, pct of clomid and nolva too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I bought a kilo of taurine a while back, handy to have on hand

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Clen is effective with the right diet. But it depends on how much and what kind of cardio you do. For someone that only does HIIT cardio or needs to do quite a bit of cardio, then ephedra is better or you. Cln can raise the heartrate to the point that it hinders training if you dose it close.
I'm planning on starting my first clen cycle during PCT in a week or two and your quote concerns me. I generally do very fast pace workouts with only 60-120 seconds in b/t sets. If I hit two bodyparts (i.e. shoulders and bi's) I will superset and have even less rest in b/t sets. Then I usually do 20 minutes of cardio after my weight training.

I train with one scoop of noxplode or superpump and my heart rate gets going pretty well. Will clen conflict with my method of training? I hate to discontinue the superpump.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on starting my first clen cycle during PCT in a week or two and your quote concerns me.
bad idea. Don't start weight loss in pct, wait till after

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
bad idea. Don't start weight loss in pct, wait till after
Yeah, I've read conflicting opinions on running it during pct. One source said that you could run it at lower dose during pct for the anabolic properties of the compound (not full cutting doseage).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh, I wouldnt. The anticatabolic properties were only ever shown as existing in burn victim rats.... Or in heart patients at 720mcg/day

yes 720... they reached that dose after months, slowly titrating up I think it was by 20mcg a week

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
I'm planning on starting my first clen cycle during PCT in a week or two and your quote concerns me. I generally do very fast pace workouts with only 60-120 seconds in b/t sets. If I hit two bodyparts (i.e. shoulders and bi's) I will superset and have even less rest in b/t sets. Then I usually do 20 minutes of cardio after my weight training.

I train with one scoop of noxplode or superpump and my heart rate gets going pretty well. Will clen conflict with my method of training? I hate to discontinue the superpump.
Dude your heart rate will be pumping like crazy while you are using clen you wont even miss super pump.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
thanks carnival, you and ageless are some of the only people i've seen that confirmed that albuterol and clenbuterol are comparable

I assume you mean the ageless4evr (new member) but this ageless is too old to use something like that....my old heart wouldnt handle it.:dl:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Dude your heart rate will be pumping like crazy while you are using clen you wont even miss super pump.
Yeah, it gives me great mental focus though.....not to mention the arginine and creatine pumps.

I wonder if anybody makes a "stimulant-free" superpump or noxplode.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
ugh, I wouldnt. The anticatabolic properties were only ever shown as existing in burn victim rats.... Or in heart patients at 720mcg/day

yes 720... they reached that dose after months, slowly titrating up I think it was by 20mcg a week
I read something similar as well.....that clen doesn't have anti-catabolic properties, but does posess anabolic/muscle preserving properties. I should probably play it safe and use it another time though.

I'd kind of like to use it during my next cycle to completely rip out, but am afraid that would be too much stress on the heart. (since the AS increase BP and Cholesterol, and Clen raises BP too.) Sounds like trouble to me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd kind of like to use it during my next cycle to completely rip out, but am afraid that would be too much stress on the heart. (since the AS increase BP and Cholesterol, and Clen raises BP too.) Sounds like trouble to me.
that like many other things is personal rather than universal :) I can say that i have been at 200mcg of clen having ramped up over 10 days or so, and still had a 130/68 blood pressure, and a resting heart rate in the 60s, while on cycle...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean the ageless4evr (new member) but this ageless is too old to use something like that....my old heart wouldnt handle it.:dl:
Yeah i was referring to 4evr, sorry about that. doesnt exactly seem as though you need albuterol or clen

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
that like many other things is personal rather than universal :) I can say that i have been at 200mcg of clen having ramped up over 10 days or so, and still had a 130/68 blood pressure, and a resting heart rate in the 60s, while on cycle...
I envy you. My pulse rate is low, but my systolic (top) bp is always high. And I'm over 10 years younger.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part of it comes from me having been a total lardass between 20-39. my heart was used to pumping blood thru 40-50 more pounds of fat, so its pretty relaxed now

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So I have approx 15ml/100mcg's clen hanging around form a naplam run. I just finished a three week Mdrol cycle with great results. I'm going to finish pct, and begin my cut. I have read alot about needing to ramp down on the second week before stoping, recommended?? The 15ml is just laying around, I don't know if it's even enough to mess with or if I should order more?? Any thoughts??

This would be my first clen run.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it should be enough for first time. I never ramp down at the end. best protocol i've seen is to start day 1 at 10mcg in the morning (so 1/10th of an ml), then each day after that add 10mcg in the morning, and another 10 at nite. so day 2 is 30mcg (20 morning, 30 nite) day 3 is 50, etc. you go up till you hit either your predetermned cap for the run (first time is good to set a relatively low threshold like 100) or till you get noticeable sides - jitteryness, cramps, shaky hands, etc. When you hit sides, just stay at that dose another 2 or 3 days before you raise it again. Really you should dose like this for the first run out of any batch you bought. then on a future run out of same batch you can start higher assuming you didn't hit sides till later.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks bro. If figured I would just give it a shot, being my first run I might get some good results, even at a moderate dose. Thats so crazy, 1/10ml seems like nothing at all, just a drop.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Also is it recommended to run 2 weeks from starting dose, two weeks out from max dose?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically from starting. you can sometimes get away with an extra couple days but receptors down regulate fast

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Quick question...
just came off a Epi. wanna start cutting. I was looking of going with clen.
is there a pct required for this. Are there any other supps i should run along side it.
and also should i not take NO Explode sincemy heart rate will be up on clen. Thanks in advance.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...
just came off a Epi. wanna start cutting. I was looking of going with clen.
is there a pct required for this. Are there any other supps i should run along side it.
and also should i not take NO Explode sincemy heart rate will be up on clen. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like you need to do a little more reading before considering clen. If you came off Epi, you should be on PCT now....and most agree that you should't use clen during PCT.

Obsidi8n

Obsidi8n

Awards
Just throwing in my two cents...

I took Clen until I ran out (only 50 tabs), Just to see how my body handled it and see what all the fuss was about. I cut about 300 calories and didn't eat so well. I drink about 8 glasses of water a day and worked out every two days.. I made it up to 120 mg before I was going to run out then I tapered down to 80, 40, 0.

The shakiness was very apparent, my blood pressure went up from a normal 120 - 130 to about 140/83, but I wound up losing about seven pounds and started noticing slimmer love handles and an obvious outline of my abs. I didn't get a cramp until the last day on 120 and trust me, that one was hell.

184 before 14%
177 after ~12%

This was with a horrible diet, a horrible workout schedule, and a scientific approach to see how it affected me. Clen is the real deal man.. I've ordered about 250 tabs and am going to run a really tight cutting cycle with winstrol (If i can get some)...

Best of luck man