IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??

1. Question IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??

NEW -> Methyl Trenbolone 5mg-pink-take a tab every 5
    hours

SALE: Testasterone Suspension 20mg tablet absorbed
    sublingualy by
    expedients,doNOT swallow,break w/teeth,push under
    tongue till desolve-Notliver
    toxic,take a tab every 2-3hrs-

Sounds like BS to me, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts on this.
    Twitter: @pogue25
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue
    Available for article writing! Good rates and high quality research.

2. Methyl tren is toxic as HELL from what I have read, and yet is supposed to be the most powerful AAS ever made. Sorry, I had a long chat with my liver, and we decided we would pass on this one.

Test susp tabs have been used by a few on other boards with pretty unsatisfactory results.

Really, if your gonna do it, it has to be trans or iject. Oral onlys just do not cut it.
    •   

3. Stay away from the methyl tren. You can get good results without sacrificing your health.

4. Might as well heavy dose some Halo and Anadrol together

5. I hope you enjoy your liver now

Hehe hey pogue if i were you i would try a higher rep, faster tempo, lower rest period scheme, youll grow a lot off that. Throw in a fina transdermal and that will be PLENTY.

I feel that AE's rep scheme for MAXIMUM hypertrophy sucks for people like me who require higher reps and more volume.
    •   

6. I wasn't planning on buying either, but I was just curious.

I think you're right PJ. I'm going to redo my workout and diet and I think I'm going to run a transdermal fina/test & dbol cycle for 4 weeks and see how it works out.
    Twitter: @pogue25
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue
    Available for article writing! Good rates and high quality research.

7. How are you gonna do dbol ?? Got a source already?

Ill let you know in about 2 months how higher reps, lower rests go, and with increased frequency of training of arms, back,neck, chest, and shoulders( 2 times a week dirctly ). Just gonna do fina transdermal only at about 233 mg a day with the ph gel w/dmso

8. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Might as well heavy dose some Halo and Anadrol together
    YJ, from what i understand that would be like popping pez compared to this ****.

9. Could you convert those subliguals into an injectable in oil?

I have used them as a base test for a mild 6 week cycle and they were ok, but I had to put 2 in my mouth every 2 hours 7 times a day to feel the test. It is kind of hard to take that taste all the time. I'd rather convert it if it is possible. I was thinking of using BA and BB along with oil to convet it. What do you think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:20 AM
  2. Tren and natty test boosters?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
  3. TREN AND TEST=
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Pics
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 05:39 PM
  4. TREN AND TEST PROP + WINSTROL?