Superdrol -best time to dose 10mg pre-workout

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
should I take my 20th mg 1 or 2 hours pre-workout? Lookin' for the best time. cheers yall......

BTW- i take my first 10mg at 6:00am and I workout at 12:00noon.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i do about 45 minutes preworkout

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably spread it further through your day.

If you take it at 6am, i'd probably take the next between 12 and 2 so that you have it spread pretty far apart

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably spread it further through your day.

If you take it at 6am, i'd probably take the next between 12 and 2 so that you have it spread pretty far apart

NOTED. THANKS ALOT MAN........

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Spread your dosage out throughout the 24hour day evenly. example if your taking 20 mg: take one at 8am and anoter at 8pm. IF your taking 30 mg take one at 7am one at 3pm and one at 11pm.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Spread your dosage out throughout the 24hour day evenly. example if your taking 20 mg: take one at 8am and anoter at 8pm. IF your taking 30 mg take one at 7am one at 3pm and one at 11pm.
I never do this. My idea is to take a note from pulsing theory and have the doses centered around the workout, with a strong preference to preworkout. I try to strongly bias doses towards the morning so there's less active steroids as you are going to sleep because that's when your body makes a minor daily rebound. Dosing later denies your body it's overnight natty test rebound and helps shutdown to accumulate more quickly.

IMO. That is how I've come to view it and it seems very accurate from my experience.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i think this would also cause sleep issues.

i know the general rule of thumb with supplements is a constant saturation to keep blood levels high, but i don't like doing this with prohormones. 6pm is the latest time to dose and not have sleep issues IMO.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I never do this. My idea is to take a note from pulsing theory and have the doses centered around the workout, with a strong preference to preworkout. I try to strongly bias doses towards the morning so there's less active steroids as you are going to sleep because that's when your body makes a minor daily rebound. Dosing later denies your body it's overnight natty test rebound and helps shutdown to accumulate more quickly.

IMO. That is how I've come to view it and it seems very accurate from my experience.
I agree almost 100%, my only caveat is that regardless of my workout time, I still tend to prefer a one time morning dosing. I found I can take 10mg of Mdrol for 3 weeks in the AM with almost no 'PERCEIVED' shutdown.

But for the OP, if I was going to take a dose preworkout at night, I'd pop it about 90 minutes pre-workout.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

:yes(1):

Excellent point man. I followed that idea religiously during my Havoc run and dosed 10mg 6am, 20mg 1 hour pre-workout at 111am, and my 4th pill at 5pm. I never dosed past 5. It DID cause sleep issues the one day I dosed past 5. Again, this is from my experience.