prohoromones supository style

chess315

chess315

Awards
I know this is a crazy post but in theory taking prohoromone analy would result in less liver wear and more active compound in the blood stream I'm no medical expert but generaly every compound works better taken that way I would love to hear from someone who actually knows if my assuption is correct.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
if you like putting things up your bum go for it.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I take the pills out of the bottle first?

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a really SH!TY IDEA. :wtf: Fetish........ maybe???? Better shove some RNP Gut Health up there while you're already bent over.

If its 3-AD you'd have to funnel in 15-20 grams of fish oil up there too.

I could keep commenting ALL DAY!!!!

:icon_lol::toofunny:

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This subject is going to become a neverending source of smutty innuendo.
Whoops, there I go again!

chess315

chess315

Awards
I dont really plan on trying it at this point I just want to know if scentifically my assumption is coorect I almost know it is I mean it shouls cut down lpossible liver damage by almost have I'm not trying to sound crazy but heard some story on tv about someone ingesting alchol that way and getting drunk instanly and also know in medicine they do this often.

chess315

chess315

Awards
I know with dianabol injecting is less stressful on the liver so its 17aa the same as superdrol or something I'm almost sure it would work and cut the sides in half.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
you guys are acting like its shoving a big black dildo up your own ass, its a legitimate question.

how far would you stick it up there? what would you use as a vechicle for the journey

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are acting like its shoving a big black dildo up your own ass, its a legitimate question.
not saying that it isnt legit as I also want to know the answer, just brings up so comedy along with it.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any expierence with injectable dbols.. ive always wondered about injects vs oral..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know with dianabol injecting is less stressful on the liver so its 17aa the same as superdrol or something I'm almost sure it would work and cut the sides in half.
Injecting it may allow it to miss first pass but it will pass through the liver eventually. So I don't know where you are getting the "cutting the sides in half" idea.

Placing it your rectum may allow it to enter the blood stream but that too will still pass through the liver once in the blood stream.

Likely not a good idea to expose the prostates to such localized concentrations of anabolic/androgenic compounds.

If you like putting things up your ass then go for it.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
The only benifit would be that it would enter your bloodstream quicker. Apart from that, it is pointles. Maybe you could sitck it to the end of a vibrator and at least enjoy it ;)

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
there has been vials of d-bol available years ago, but who wants to pin that **** 2-3 times a day.

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
A kid I know of put some cough medicine in his ass to get high he fu*king died bro... Also there is a video of a guy who let a horse bone him up the bum he died too....
Gay men take penis in their butt.....
pro hormones in your ass. Damn, dont play with your a$$ thats all I can say man

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A kid I know of put some cough medicine in his ass to get high he fu*king died bro... Also there is a video of a guy who let a horse bone him up the bum he died too....
best post so far :toofunny:

dpfisher

Worst possible logic, best possible conclusion

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would transdermal 1test be better absorbed interanal? slather it over a hard long cylindrical device and insert into the rectal cavity? just wondering guys?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, seriously, I know people that use alcohol rectally to avoid liver damage and I have seen specials on it. I have no interest in following that route but it is legitemate question. It will pass through the liver but not as potently as orally. The question is whether the compound would shred apart your intestine??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would make an educated assumption that it will increase absorption and thats about it. The compound is going to have the same effects but quicker and more efficient absorption. So maybe youll save some money taking less pills to achieve the same effects if taken orally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would transdermal 1test be better absorbed interanal? slather it over a hard long cylindrical device and insert into the rectal cavity? just wondering guys?
I see your cycle plans are shaping up

chess315

chess315

Awards
thats my thought I mean everyone can act macho and **** but I guarntee 350 people didnt look at this post because it is funny if they thought it would work better some people would do it and it would proably be some what safer I was just curious I did some rearch and from everything I can come up with it is proably a better way of taking it. I dont think it would be even worth considering with a mild pro/hormone or steroid but mabey m-1t or superdrol it would proble make the compounds more safer even if it actually only alowed more compound in the blood stream because if it was about 30% stronger you would need less for the same effects. they sat that alcohol is about 400% stronger that way.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
If you're going to do it, I'd open the cap and pour it into a water filled enema bottle. The only downside I see (other than having to do it of course) is B5150's comment about prostate issues.

Alcohol isn't stronger in an enema, it just hits you a lot faster and if you overdo it, vomiting won't help, so you can die of alcohol poisoning easily this way. I've read that the hangovers aren't as bad, but that's probably just because it tears up your a$$hole instead of your stomach lining. No matter where you stick it, it is still going to get processed by your liver at some point.

Besides that, it's usually cholesterol numbers that get all f*cked up from heavy oral cycles, not liver values. I could see more value in using a nonmethyl this way than SD or Hdrol or any of the others (to increase absorption).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on MANswers it explains how you get drunker faster and off much much less when you funnel it rectally lol. ridiculous if you ask me whoever thought of it is a little of his rocker. i can see it working but as b5150 said you probably dont want to expose your prostate to it. you also dont know how it will effect the tissue in your colon.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
on MANswers it explains how you get drunker faster and off much much less when you funnel it rectally lol. ridiculous if you ask me whoever thought of it is a little of his rocker. i can see it working but as b5150 said you probably dont want to expose your prostate to it. you also dont know how it will effect the tissue in your colon.
AFAIK, you only get more drunk because it hits you all at once. It's like taking 4 straight shots instead of drinking four beers at your usual pace, only even more accelerated of course.

And yeah, I'm sure hard alcohol would tear the **** out of your colon and make your wish you were dead. People say even white wine can burn...

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Bottom line chess350. It is no more safer than taking it orally. The ONLY benifit it has is that it will be absorbed into your bloodstream in 2 hours instead of 4 hours. It will still be as toxic on your liver as if you took it orally. There is no differance in that regard !

chess315

chess315

Awards
I dont know if I necessarly agree with that it would only make one liver pass in my understanding just like injecting I dont even know why I asked such a question there would be no benifit in doing it for someone with acsess to injections but when epistan came out and the were talking about how it cured gyno I was on a low does test cycle and tried it to combat gyno which I pretty much knew wasnt going to work and didnt but gained about 35lbs on my bench from about went from benchin about 310 to 340 I would do much better but always quit lifting are get huet playing other sports so have never maximized my genitics. so my intrests in these designers sky rocketed but I have 2 say I dont think the epistan now is the same as 2 years ago I even posted blood tests after that and they were normal.

dizdabiz

Awards
using these ''back door shenanigans'' these compounds could possibly be cancerous to the bowel following that route i reckon,on a brighter note taking them rectally may give you a super muscley rectum! imagine the possibilities......with your ringpiece now looking like a dougnut you'd be able to take a dump in a toilet half a mile away!:nono2:

mattakaspeedy

Awards
mate if you gained 35lbs on a low dose test only cycle, you are obviously no were near your potential LOL. I not even bother replying in a thread of yours..

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
forget it passing through your liver, your liver filters the **** out of your blood it got nothing to do with how well the compound will work.

if you "shelf it" up the bum it just gets absorbed into your blood stream quicker because it doesnt pass through the stomach and intestines. you also probabley wouldnt loose as much.

is it worth it ? it all depends on the person it will hit you harder but i wont last as long.

end of story !

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Actualy one time when I was talking to a friend that was in pharmacy school... I was discussing first pass metabolism and the person had told me the only true way to avoid first pass metabolism was by rectal absorbtion.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mate if you gained 35lbs on a low dose test only cycle, you are obviously no were near your potential LOL. I not even bother replying in a thread of yours..
he said he gained 35lbs on his bench :trout:

OP, you said this would be good idea with m1t or superdrol? i dont think so, i would think the opposite since these compounds are already very potent at low doses, taking them in the ass is going to make them even stronger and do even more damage. Something that takes higher doses than the 1 bottle can manage to be effective would be the better choice, to enhance absorption.

Anyway, someone try it.

chess315

chess315

Awards
from all I gather theres a good chance its even superior to injecting. because if you actually do avoid the first pass your going to have less side as far as liver damage and more results theres no 2 ways about it.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
from all I gather theres a good chance its even superior to injecting. because if you actually do avoid the first pass your going to have less side as far as liver damage and more results theres no 2 ways about it.

read my above post your liver filters your blood you put the chemical in your body any way it will always pass through the liver,

people who stick pills up there bum say its much better for effects.

i say go for it mate, let us know how you go

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, you seem to think its a good idea, why dont you try it out?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xtc users have been plugging pills for years - greater MDMA absorbtion/availability. The concept remains the same.:ntome:.... if that's your game :thumbsup:

rokkus

Awards
i was dying... cold and alone... sobbing away to myself...

until i read this post!

absolute quality!!

would taking Rectal Roids enable you to do a super fart?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
xtc users have been plugging pills for years - greater MDMA absorbtion/availability. The concept remains the same.:ntome:.... if that's your game :thumbsup:
i was gonna bring this up, ive thought about trying it but i dont want my ******* to be feeling extra good :hammer:

chess315

chess315

Awards
In order to actually know you would have to get pre and post blood tests another thing I was think many peopl say transderaml dhea or injecting dhea is like a low does of test so again that would be another thought I mean what if a 10 dollar bottle of dhea taking in that manner would be equivelnt to 250-300mgs of test a week I would really like to hear what patrick arnold or drD has to say about it.

chess315

chess315

Awards
if I was worried about any side effect from oral the concern would be liver damge I mean you can fux just about everything eles but a bad liver will kill you.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
WOW, it was bad enough when a guy at the gym walked in on me with a pin stuck in my quad...imagine what the damage would have been if he had caught me all hunkerd over with my finger burried up to the second knuckle in my butt!!!... I think I'll leave this one to the pros, if Jay Cutler wants to plug his Dianabol, more power to him, but I sir, I'll just keep it simple.