advice on my new proposed cycle.

legion666

Awards
Hey dudes,

I was reading this site and discovered a wealth of great info and good friendly advice, so thought i'd register and ask a little myself.

Now a few years back i did a cycle of deca/dbol which had great effects on me i went from 133lb to 165lb, as im only 5 8" this was pretty dramatic for me, after a rest i did a sus/dbol cycle and furthered my gains to around the 180lb mark.

i then laid off and just trained normally for a few years however, quit the gym because of a motorbike accident (trashed my ankle pretty bad). so as you can imagine my weight took a bit of a dive, im now 155lb (no fat tho im one of those ****ers who can eat anything i want and my metabolism just goes yeah what ever and burns it off :p).

so now ankle is fine started back in the gym which is mega, but u know how it is i look in the mirror and remember how it used to be, and want it back fast. so ive drawn up myself a 10 week cycle and would like to run it past u guys and get some feed back and any advice so here goes.

week 1-5 50mg dianabol per day
week 1-10 200ml deca
week 1-10 200ml test cyponaite
week 5 1500 iu hcg
week 10 3000 iu hcg

I have some winney tablets as well but was going to save them for a cutting cycle maybe a month after this one.

gonna be starting this monday so any advice would be greatly apprieciated.

cheers guys

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think you are ready, why are you so small, not to be a **** but you are under 160lbs at 30years of age and want to cycle.... Maybe you need to look at what you are doing wrong first before rushing into steroids again.

If you are going to do this anyway then i should atleast give some helpful feedback. test dose needs to be double and 12 weeks of test. The HCG doses are too high, you would be better off doing 500iu 2x each week

boo99

boo99

Awards
As a smaller guy myself, I dont think you are too small at all.

I heard ENOUGH of it on here about myself as well when there are guys 6 1" at 175 starting cycles. Its the same as a 5 6" dude starting at 160 relatively speaking in terms of height - weight.

You cant grow in height but you can grow in size as I did.

I did my first cycle at 5 6" 160 and now finished 2nd one at 5 6" 175.

And gonna keep going after PCT/bloodwork in the summer.

Just listen to the advice you were given above.

g luck

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wasnt knocking small guys in general, i was asking why is he that small when he is 30yr old.

legion666

Awards
piston if u read my post m8, i was up at 180 lb which is not bad for my height you'll see i'm only 5 8" and had a motorbike accident so could not train for over a year as my ankle was pinned in 3 places and would not bear any weight so i lost 30lbs. I'm what you call a hard gainer, i find it hard to put weight on because i have a stupidly fast metabolism, yer i know its supposed to slow down at 25 but tell my body that!!!! if i dont do anything i lose weight, go figure i guess ppl would kill to have wut i have if they were fat. cheers for advice tho i have enough test to up the dosage.

good work boo, glad u getting your gains, i started my course today so lets see how it goes if i can get upto 170lb i'll be happy, not looking forward to squats tho, ><

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear you on the accident, ive been there before, lost 30lbs with my jaws wired shut.

the general rule is more test than deca or tren.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I too hear you on the accident, went from 175 to 160 when I broke my back skydiving, no lifting for 6 months. That said, I still think you have some more natural gaining potential before dipping into gear again. Even with a high metabolism, you could still get a little higher naturally. Just my 2 pennies. On the cycle though, test is too low. I would do at least 500mg per week, 250 mon and thurs. ~~freq-out~~

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Hey dudes,

I was reading this site and discovered a wealth of great info and good friendly advice, so thought i'd register and ask a little myself.

Now a few years back i did a cycle of deca/dbol which had great effects on me i went from 133lb to 165lb, as im only 5 8" this was pretty dramatic for me, after a rest i did a sus/dbol cycle and furthered my gains to around the 180lb mark.

i then laid off and just trained normally for a few years however, quit the gym because of a motorbike accident (trashed my ankle pretty bad). so as you can imagine my weight took a bit of a dive, im now 155lb (no fat tho im one of those ****ers who can eat anything i want and my metabolism just goes yeah what ever and burns it off :p).

so now ankle is fine started back in the gym which is mega, but u know how it is i look in the mirror and remember how it used to be, and want it back fast. so ive drawn up myself a 10 week cycle and would like to run it past u guys and get some feed back and any advice so here goes.

week 1-5 50mg dianabol per day
week 1-10 200ml deca
week 1-10 200ml test cyponaite
week 5 1500 iu hcg
week 10 3000 iu hcg

I have some winney tablets as well but was going to save them for a cutting cycle maybe a month after this one.

gonna be starting this monday so any advice would be greatly apprieciated.

cheers guys
dbols okay

bump deca up to 400 mgs
bump cyp up to 2ml a week.

2 shots a week

hcg 500iu after week 4 can put in same shot, whinny week 8- 12

week 12 startpct

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg of deca is sufficient for his bodyweight.

freq, who did you break your back skydiving? landing?