- 12-06-2003, 08:37 AM
Anyone that knows me here, know that I like a lot of Syntrax's products. Over the last couple of weeks though I've hit a few bumps in the road concerning a couple of things. First, I can't get an answer from Derek about the old version Guggul, and what in it other than the typical E & Z are supposed to be effective(the new version solves this by adding E & Z).
Second, there is a discussion on transdermals vs. orals over on their board and of course I brought up BDC's. Someone said none of them are near 50% absorbtion, I replied that I thought BDC's achieved it. This is Derek's reply:
"Transdermals do not achieve 50% bioavailability...I think 25% is a vast stretch and it is more probable at 10%."
You've got to be kidding me. WTF is he thinking? Anyway, my rant is over. I'm just a little pissed. He knows better.
Last edited by Sir Foxx; 12-06-2003 at 01:17 PM.
- 12-06-2003, 12:21 PM
I'd bet that his transdermal comment is because he's trying to sell/whore his new Syntrax Sauce 1-T HD.
- 12-06-2003, 02:36 PM
if he thinks transdermals are around 10% he must think the syntrax orals are very very low.
Similar Forum Threads
- By roboto in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:16 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2003, 04:31 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2003, 02:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:38 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:00 AM