cyclo bolan - AnabolicMinds.com

cyclo bolan

1. New Member

cyclo bolan

hi everyone i was looking for some advice on this product, i was in my local supplement store and was recommended this, he said it was good and had lots of good reviews, i asked about sides and he said not to worry along with if any pct just use revive t! i dont want to take anything which could harm myself, and if i was to use it exactly what would i need/ use along side it? any help is greatly appreciated

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

this is a superdrol and halodrol blend....take it back to your supp shop and get your money back...dont ever shop there again...they obviously dont have an interest in your health....this product would require a serm...i suggest clomid and an ai for pct....most users of superdol report heavy sides...if you have never ran anything this is probably not the compound for you...get your money back...spend some time getting to know this forum and learn more about the otc orals and make an informed decision in the future...but i wouldnt take this now...
  3. New Member

iv never done a ph before so even if i could get hold of a good pct i should not?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie arnie View Post
    iv never done a ph before so even if i could get hold of a good pct i should not?
    well i would not really recomend superdrol to a first time user...very hepatoxic(harsh on your liver), you will be lethargic, get calf and back pumps and your lipid levels will be obliterated....

edit:i would recomend a few weeks or months of research on this site...learn about pct and these over otc orals, which are real steroids...and then make an informed decision...dont listen to what i say...or what the idiot in the supp shop tried to tell you...if you have any questions there are many people here to help...but you need to do the research on your own
  5. New Member

thanks i really appreciate your input i was wondering if you could help by naming a few milder ph and what pct would be recommended with it so i can research each in detail, a first time ph if you no what i mean or something similar greatly appreciated!
  6. New Member

oh yeah went back to the shop to return product they said they were sorry but could not take returns cause seal had been broken (i was curious and had a look) but a different guy said if i was worried just to take 1 tab daily would still have good gains but less superdrol so less harsh!!!
  7. New Member

Right iv been looking over a lot of posts (more to come though) and have a few questions, firstly it would seem hdrol as it is a ph will give the best results from products which dont require the use of a SERM and just a otc pct? sdrol should not be used without a proper PCT (SERM) so my cyclo bolan should not be used yet! though i read that sdrol is fine if used 2 weeks on 5 off with a otc pct? (i read that on this forum, with a link to bill roberts phd) dont know if this is good/bad advice though would that mean in low doses cyclo bolan would be ok?
    Im still looking into everything and possible paths forward so any input is greatly appreciated!
  8. New Member

bumpage
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Correct. If i were you i would go with some of these options...
    MMv2
    H-drol
    Mass FX
    DTH

If you've never done any of these I would start with some of these and look them up. H-drol being the most potent than the other. MMv2 pretty close to it. the other would be great to use without a PCT. Just look them up. you'll get good results for sure man.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

SUPERdrol without a serm is a horrible idea.....
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

Im actually 5 weeks in to my pct and I ran cyclo bolan for 4 weeks and it was great. I have maitained 12 of the 16 pounds I gained. I had no bad sides, I did get back pumps so I took taurine. I had no breakouts. The third week my nads were shrunkin but pct took care of that. Dont be affraid of what people say about products they have not tried. Follow the directins and youll be fine. I didnt need a serm, I used Primordial Performance's PCT and it worked great. My strength increase while on this was insane I gained arond 40 pounds on bench. [I] maxed out on my last day on and put up 405 twice. This is not like other phs because of the delivery, it dissolves in the mouth and is absorbed through the glands in your mouth. Its good bro I can vouch for that.
  12. New Member

anyone else that can vouch for cyclo bolan? im also starting researching h drol thanks for input
  13. Elite Member

nobody else has done it so i will. Newbie, what are ur stats and training experience?
  14. New Member

sorry im 6ft2 95kg and 22 been training for bout 4 years now
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Im actually 5 weeks in to my pct and I ran cyclo bolan for 4 weeks and it was great. I have maitained 12 of the 16 pounds I gained. I had no bad sides, I did get back pumps so I took taurine. I had no breakouts. The third week my nads were shrunkin but pct took care of that. Dont be affraid of what people say about products they have not tried. Follow the directins and youll be fine. I didnt need a serm, I used Primordial Performance's PCT and it worked great. My strength increase while on this was insane I gained arond 40 pounds on bench. [I] maxed out on my last day on and put up 405 twice. This is not like other phs because of the delivery, it dissolves in the mouth and is absorbed through the glands in your mouth. Its good bro I can vouch for that.

so what you are saying is because this superdrol product dissolves in your mouth you dont need to run a proper pct....lol...take that one back to the drawing board natty....please dont make irresponsible posts like this...if you choose to take chances with your body then that is your perogative....but dont encourage others to do so as well....have a nice day
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

so how is a serm safe when its realy not sappose to be for men anyway. Its used to treat other type of disorders when used properly. And isnt it illegal to get one without a proper perscription, so who is giving good advice here. If you get gyno then you shouldnt have used a ph anyway. luckly for me I didnt but I did use a proper PCT, and if I didnt then I wouldnt have maintained 12 pounds and my strength. Im not little or weak by any means I train hard and I train others. To each its own bro. Whos realy giving the bad advice. Most people get gyno when they abuse there cycle.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    so how is a serm safe when its realy not sappose to be for men anyway. Its used to treat other type of disorders when used properly. And isnt it illegal to get one without a proper perscription, so who is giving good advice here. If you get gyno then you shouldnt have used a ph anyway. luckly for me I didnt but I did use a proper PCT, and if I didnt then I wouldnt have maintained 12 pounds and my strength. Im not little or weak by any means I train hard and I train others. To each its own bro. Whos realy giving the bad advice. Most people get gyno when they abuse there cycle.

you know just enough to be dangerous....please stop spouting this line of b.s...i never once said you were little or weak...i just said you dont know what you are talking about...you made a stupid decision and took a chance with your health...please dont recomend this to others....im not even going to argue this with you...you obviously dont know what your talking about and probably dont have any business running steroid cycles let alone giving advice to others about them...if you want to argue your point why dont you sit down at your computer and research what you just did for a few hours...then see if you still feel like gettin back to me
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Im running cyclo bolan right now. This is one harsh mother f***er. All the proper precautions you would take with any steroid cycle should be also taken here. And yes it is very very hepatoxic, liver support and lots of it is neccesary. And yes a proper PCT is neccesary, and no im not talking about just popping some 6-oxo, nolvadex is a must, or clomid, and even arimidex if wanted. I will be running four weeks of nolvadex and five weeks of anabolic extremes PCT after my four week cycle of cyclo bolan. Superdrol is a very powerful STEROID and can be very effective if used properly and RESPECTED. Thanks.
    -Adam
  19. Banned

yah its good stuff just not for a 1st timer. dont stack 2 at once. ppl will flame me for this but id just run the superdrol instead. good gains. sides r there but if ur worried dont take steroids
  20. Banned

for the guy who said no to serms go searchfor a thread "halo/sd/tren without PCT" its on pg2 or 3 its about pollard running a 10wk cycle w.o. pct
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

epi or hdrol for your first time
    if you are gonna do the hdrol look up
    otcpct. com
    follow that, but i would switch the i3c with DIM and add cal-d-glucarate
    but before all else
    what is your planned diet (pro, fat, cho)?
    and what kind of split or training are you going to do?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cyclo bolan
    By Matty85 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:36 PM
  2. Cyclo Bolan
    By TiTanUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:16 AM
  3. Cyclo Bolan vs any other steroid???
    By tallbikerguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70