if epi ddint work for me, would halo?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i did not respond to epi very well (40mg @ 5 weeks). if i didnt respond to epi, whats the likelihood of responding well to halo? i know its an even weaker compound. however doesnt everyone's body respond differently to diff supps? thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey, i love talking about this too cuz I have the same problem. With Epi I am not sure how your response was. I got effects from it quickly, vascularity and better pumps and muscular hardness, but despite eating and training hard I got no strength gains whatsoever, and +5 pounds of mostly all fat.

I ran Halodrol as well, the clone I used was "Hemadrol" and i did the one bottle 50/50/50/50 and noticed nothing from it, literally nothing the entire time. I cannot say if my bottle was bad or if the compound is just far too weak for me.

Have you tried any other PH/DS? With everything i've tried, Superdrol and Phera Plex were the only orals that caused me to gain weight and strength. And the gains were pretty mediocre-crappy on Phera... SD is the only one that has worked well on me.

Just guessing, i'd say the likelihood is low.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i haven't done phera yet only cause its wet (from what ive read). ive responded to superdrol very well. taken 4 cycles of it. with epi i experience only strength gains. not 1 pound gained.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i experienced similar results with epi. for some reason though, i friggin' loved it anyway. the euphoric feeling, the increadible sex drive.........

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
epi had neg effects on my sex drive. low libido. ONLY strength gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
epi had neg effects on my sex drive. low libido. ONLY strength gains.
Truly remarkable how these compounds effect people so differently. Epi caused my erection strength and drive to decline just slightly towards the end. But i got no strength gains... on my 4th week of Epi my bench wasn't even 1 rep higher than the week before the cycle. Then 4 weeks later after Superdrol it was up 50 pounds and a rep. haha.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
is there something dry that's below superdrol but above halo, epi? phera is too wet for my taste. (not referring to injections or expen$ive drugs)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
is there something dry that's below superdrol but above halo, epi? phera is too wet for my taste. (not referring to injections or expen$ive drugs)
what about a "tren". trenadrol..xtreme tren..something like that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah a "tren" compound is what i would say as well. 19-nor or 4,9 estra, same thing.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive read some crazy stuff about tren related products. theres several diff kind of tren with all diff chemical make ups. kinda scary to me... =/

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i haven't done phera yet only cause its wet (from what ive read). ive responded to superdrol very well. taken 4 cycles of it. with epi i experience only strength gains. not 1 pound gained.
Not wanting to sound negative at all here, but at 5'10 172lbs i'm not exactly sure how well 4 cycles of superdrol treated you. If you think it worked that well, why not just run it again?

As far as other dry bulkers go, Applied Nutriceutical's The ONE will be out soon, and iForce has their Dymethazine which is supposed to be related to superdrol but lower sides.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you dont sound neg, no worries. i was looking for something to bridge with superdrol. last time i did epi and mdrol. i recovered fine.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Truly remarkable how these compounds effect people so differently. Epi caused my erection strength and drive to decline just slightly towards the end. But i got no strength gains... on my 4th week of Epi my bench wasn't even 1 rep higher than the week before the cycle. Then 4 weeks later after Superdrol it was up 50 pounds and a rep. haha.
Wow thats amazing how it could be so different. My epi experience I gained maybe 5 lbs and strength was through the roof. Went from 225x5 bench week before cycle to 225x9 then 245x4 during my chest workout 4 weeks in.