why dont people use clomid for PST while using M1t?
- 12-06-2003, 06:20 AM
- 12-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Personally, I just don't like the way clomid makes me feel. I get moody and sensitive on clomid.
- 12-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Nolva is superior. Clomid can cause permanant vision problems. Clomid caused gyno for me (yes, I'm weird). Clomid makes some people overly emotional.
Try this link:
12-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Plus Nolva is more versatile. You can take it during a cycle for gyno treatment/prevention. So you only have to source one thing.
12-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Clomid makes me a whiny biotch, even more than normal.
But I shoot loads like Peter North when I've used it...
12-08-2003, 04:57 PM
I am taking clomid for the 1st time for PCT. Been on it 3 days, & it greatly affects my moods. I act like a dick & get mad at everything. I definitely notice a difference about an hour after I take it. It's almost like roid rage at times.
I'm also getting zits too. I got very few on M1t, but now have 3-4 juicy ones from the Clomid. Liquid Clomid is $25 most places vs $40 for Nolva, that the only reason I even tried it.
I've had great results with nolva, & no moodiness or acne. I know others who have no problems with it, but I will never buy clomid again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thomasxavier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
- By dragevo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:33 PM
- By IAmTheDream in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:09 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-26-2009, 11:44 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:16 PM