My leftovers

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so I have a bottle of T1 in the four ounce left over, and 10 10mg of M1T left over from previous cycles. I know you don't need to take 1test with the M1T, but I figured it would make it closer to T1Pro. So I was going to do the normal dosage of the T1 and 5mg a day of M1T(I cut them in half) what does everyone think?

Godlike

Awards
I started my m1 cycle last night and I was running my left over T1pro
2weeks prior when I was researching m1t I asked Bobo the same question
and he said probly not because of the lethargy.(but what does a clown know anyway) J/K. I'm using 1 squirt of the old T1pro ed and 10mg of
M1t ed. so far so good. "Yawn must sleep now"

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Jesus...that's a lot of 1-test.

Chemo

Godlike

Awards
I don't fell any different, but hey i'll stop right now if you think that's too
much. But honestly I'm not even a little lethargic.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well like I said it is what I had leftover, so on the 16th I'll start, and keep you guys posted.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I was taking T-1 final with 2g of hydroxytest in each 4oz bottle along with 10mg Gaspari M1t. Took the T-1 at 3 squirts a day for 4 weeks then added the M1t & dropped the T-1 to 2 squirts a day. I gained about 11lbs total. I didnt really have any sides either. A little lethargy once I added the M1t was all.

Godlike

Awards
I was taking T-1 final with 2g of hydroxytest in each 4oz bottle along with 10mg Gaspari M1t. Took the T-1 at 3 squirts a day for 4 weeks then added the M1t & dropped the T-1 to 2 squirts a day. I gained about 11lbs total. I didnt really have any sides either. A little lethargy once I added the M1t was all.

How were your strength gains?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

How were your strength gains?
Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with my strength gains. I increased my workout weights on bench about 10lbs, 20 lbs on squats, maybe 5 lbs on smaller lifts. This was over the whole cycle, 6 1/2 weeks.

Most guys report much better strength gains than that.

Godlike

Awards
well last I did legs I maxed out on the leg presses at 630 x6 and
Arnold presses 50 x 7 and flat bench 225x 8 which is a personal best

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I went from incline benching 265 for 4-5 to 275 for 8, I avoid flat barbell bench. At the end of the cycle, squatting with 365 felt like 335 had prior to the cycle. Maybe I've been underestimating the strength gains. Some of the other stories I hear are just far better gains than mine.

I think strength gains on M1t depend on your fitness level. Obviously beginners will have astronomical stregth gains. If you've been training only 1 year & max bench is 175, you could realistically get up to 225 in 1-2 months on M1t. That big of an increase would not be possible for me. That could be part of the issue...

Godlike

Awards
OK, did shoulders last night. maxed out on the Arnold presses 60 x7
that's quite an increase in four days.

Godlike

Awards
also day 5 up 11lbs I'm really getting tired of eating all the time
though. It's like a job and I already have 2

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Damn, 11 lbs in 5 days? That incredible. That's all I gained in almost 7 weeks, & I've now lost 2 lbs of that after coming off a week ago.

Godlike

Awards
I am eating like every 2 or 3 hours except when I'm sleep.
My wife thinks i'm on something too she just out the blue
says "If you get sick I'm gonna be pissed with you"
I brought up the whole ph/aas thing to her once and she was totaly
against it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i think im retarded .. this substance hasnt done much for me.. us genetically retarded people shouldnt be working out lol.. yeah its nice being an ecto but when your eating 1000 over maintenance AND sleep like crazy and its still hard to grow then your retarded hah

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It worked well for me. But I must say I am on day three of the 1 squirt twice a day of T1 and 5mg of M1T before bed, and i like it better than either cycle where I did it as a stand alone.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It worked well for me. But I must say I am on day three of the 1 squirt twice a day of T1 and 5mg of M1T before bed, and i like it better than either cycle where I did it as a stand alone.
ill admit i LOVED t1 pro.. its really the only other ph cycle i did.. i like it better than this m-1-t.. hell they are the same damn thing pretty much i dont know what was up.. maybe i got a bad batch.. who knows.. i have the meso labs?!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took the meso labs. Who knows what happened. Maybe you could try what I am doing, I like it so far.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am eating like every 2 or 3 hours except when I'm sleep.
My wife thinks i'm on something too she just out the blue
says "If you get sick I'm gonna be pissed with you"
I brought up the whole ph/aas thing to her once and she was totaly
against it.
I get the exact same thing from my wife at least once a week. She tells me that I better still be able to kids in a year or 2, LOL. I don't really tell her everything about what I take. I just tell her they're supplements & their legal. It's true, & its all she needs to know so she won't worry.