the hdrol support stack they sell on this site

crazyrocketfa

Awards
is the support stack any good the one they sell with the h-drol on this site or should i but hdrol alone and run another pct. How much should i expect to gain on a hdrol stack if i do 50-75mgs for 4-6 weeks

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
is the support stack any good the one they sell with the h-drol on this site or should i but hdrol alone and run another pct. How much should i expect to gain on a hdrol stack if i do 50-75mgs for 4-6 weeks
the support stack is decently solid, but not a full PCT, and if you want to run cycle support through the cycle, you will need another bottle of it. For a full PCT, I'd get a solid AI, or a bottle of reverstiol.

Also, if you have your diet in check and are attempting to bulk, you can gain anywehre between 8 and 15 lbs in 6ish weeks. Usually people gain 8-10.

If you ahve any questions...let me know

crazyrocketfa

Awards
the support stack is decently solid, but not a full PCT, and if you want to run cycle support through the cycle, you will need another bottle of it. For a full PCT, I'd get a solid AI, or a bottle of reverstiol.

Also, if you have your diet in check and are attempting to bulk, you can gain anywehre between 8 and 15 lbs in 6ish weeks. Usually people gain 8-10.

another bottle of what

crazyrocketfa

Awards

and is there a cheaper way for a stack if i just order hdrol milk thris and a pct

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
and is there a cheaper way for a stack if i just order hdrol milk thris and a pct

Cheapest way I'd run it...

Hawthorne berries/milk thistle/saw palmetto (preloaded for 1-2 weeks and taken through cycle and PCT)
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75 (first cycle of it i assume)
PCT:
Reveristol 3/2/2/1, PCT Assist: 0/0/4/4/4/4 (or PCS run the same way)

crazyrocketfa

Awards
Cheapest way I'd run it...

Hawthorne berries/milk thistle/saw palmetto (preloaded for 1-2 weeks and taken through cycle and PCT)
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75 (first cycle of it i assume)
PCT:
Reveristol 3/2/2/1, PCT Assist: 0/0/4/4/4/4 (or PCS run the same way)

so i have to run milk thristle for 1-2 weeks before i start the cycle

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
so i have to run milk thristle for 1-2 weeks before i start the cycle

Ideally...yes Want to preload things so that htey are in full effect once you start taking the hdrol.

Read up more on PH/DS's btw. You want to have a pretty good grasp on what your putting in your body before you do it.

Also, I'm assuming you are over 21.

If you aren't, then you shouldn't even be considering this. Before doing any sort of PH/DS you should try a few of the natty test boosters and mass builders