To Prop or not to Prop?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, headin' over to the dark side and wanted an opinion for a first pinning cycle. I plan on running Test E. for 12 weeks at 300 mg's a week. I didn't really want to do an oral for a jump start, so my question is, would you guys recommend me to jump with Prop from weeks 1-3 til the Enanthate kicks in, or just patient and wait for the Test. E.?
PCT will be Toremifene

24 years old
5'10"
195 lbs.
Been lifting for 7 years, with a break in there b/c of a car accident...broke my neck, back and arm.

My lifts are decent...
Deadlift - 405 x 5
Squat - 315 x 3
Bench - 245 x 2 (due to weak tricep from broken neck)

Thanks in advance fellas.
And I'll be posting before/after photos

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Just wait for the enanthate to kick in....Ive gotta ask though...why not just use prop from the get go?

holy

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I hear from a lot of people that they like Enanthate the most. It's a pain pinning so much when it comes to Prop., Enanthate being a little more convenient only doing twice a week.

Would you recommend Prop for a first user? Btw, this'll be a bulking cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my only advice is to jack up the enanthate dose. While there's nothing wrong with low dose, I personally wouldn't bother with it.

running prop in front is up to you, you'll get more out of the cycle, but have to buy more gear and stab yourself more.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be patient,and The TEST E won't burn your a s s as much..

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I just figured it'd be easier to maintain the gains if it was kept at a low dose...and what would you up the dosage to, 400 or 500? I plan on running more cycles after this one, that's another reason I want to keep the dose low. I don't want to go balls to the walls on my first cycle, and use huge dosages later.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just figured it'd be easier to maintain the gains if it was kept at a low dose...and what would you up the dosage to, 400 or 500? I plan on running more cycles after this one, that's another reason I want to keep the dose low. I don't want to go balls to the walls on my first cycle, and use huge dosages later.
\
500 Would be perfect for a first cycle not too high not too low..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will be pleased with the results..

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend Prop for a first user? Btw, this'll be a bulking cycle.
The only disadvantage is you're going to have to stick yourself more...the advantage is that you're going to see the fruits much quicker.

holy

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
The only disadvantage is you're going to have to stick yourself more...the advantage is that you're going to see the fruits much quicker.

holy

That's what I figured. I'll probably just be patient and stick with Enanthate. Maybe get some Arimidex for the bloat.

Thanks again.