Double check this cycle please. 1st Post

x800venom

x800venom

Awards
Hello AM.com

Ive been reading the forums for a few months now, I tend to jump between this site, bb.com and the FI forums. It has been about 5 to 6 months since my last (2nd) cycle.

Because this is my first post (hopefully I do not get flamed for it pertaining to a cycle) I will give a little history.

Last year I weighted 150 to 155lbs. Low body fat, consistently on a decent workout and nutritional routine. Decided that because bodybuilding was something I enjoyed doing more than anything I wanted to become more serious about it, and possibly compete one day. I am 22 years old and in the past year Ive ran 2 correct LG Methyl Masterdrol cycles (purchases few years back when it was legal and still in production). Ran the correct PCT and the correct support supplements alongside the cycle. A year later I now weigh in at 175lbs at 5'6. Initially I had bulked up to 185, and then but 10lbs for the summer. Little bodyfat, I have pictures over at the bodyspace network from bb.com under x800venom (or Timothy Hanley) if your curious.

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/x800venom/

Because I was stupid and did not stock up on LG's MM I am currently out. After researching I have found that a larger group of PH users have been leaning towards Havoc and M-Drol, from looking at it, it seems to be the best LG MM clone I can find, those who have cycled properly have been able to keep roughly 10 lbs of muscle.

I am planning on doing another PH cycle. (I would rather run a test only but I currently do not have the financial firepower to do so due to life's demands although it is relatively cheap and effective, hopefully next year I can start.)

M-Drol 5 weeks (yes they are bit higher dosage but I respond better running these amounts)

Or 4 weeks

Nolva
40 - 40 - 30 - 30 - 20
and
Clomid
50->

I might just use the Nolva instead of taking both Nolva and Clomid together as a PCT, but we'll see how it goes.

Supporting Supps ( i wont list the daily dosages u guys know that already)
Multi-Vitamins
Hawthorn Berries
Celery Extract
Fish Oil
Vitamin B-6
Milk-Thistle
Creatine
Protein
Bulking Diet

However from past cycle experience I am most vulnerable to prog-gyno
I am ordering some Dostinex and plan on running .25mg every 3 days during the full duration of the cycle, until the pct and then I'll decide whether or not to continue running the dostinex while runing the nolva, ect, most likely not.

However I am just trying to make sure this pre-log looks correct in your eyes ,and that running a steady dosage of dostinex throughout the 5 weeks will not hurt my gains, I don't think it would have any reason to.

Additionally, I would not mind stacking the M-Drol with something else. If anyone experienced running a like cycle has stacked it personally with another product please let me know which.

Thank you for your time in reading and your advice and or criticism is looked at constructively. Thanks again.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is farrrr harsher than MM.

I advise you to look more into DS/PH's as I believe you are in slightly over your head at this point.

A good 2nd cycle for you would be hdrol, or havoc as you mentioned.

x800venom

x800venom

Awards
I apologize if I confused you.

In "last cycle" (2nd) I meant the last cycle I took was my 2nd cycle altogether.

1st: LG MM (before the ban) 20-30-30-20
2nd: LG MM (before the ban) 30-40-40-40-30
3rd: TBD

Hope that clears things up a bit! And I will look into the DS/PH and Hdrol. Thanks!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established

In "last cycle" (2nd) I meant the last cycle I took was my 2nd cycle altogether.

Hope that clears things up a bit! And I will look into the DS/PH and Hdrol. Thanks!

The issue is that Mdrol is a completely different compound than MM. more potent and only needs to be run at 20 mg...30 tops, for 3 weeks.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The issue is that Mdrol is a completely different compound than MM. more potent and only needs to be run at 20 mg...30 tops, for 3 weeks.
The original pre ban methyl masterdrol was a superdrol clone the same thing as M-drol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep. Methyl Masterdrol is Legal Gear's old Superdrol Clone, Mdrol is a superdrol clone.

I say **** all the clones, i just say Superdrol. A lot less ****ing confusion.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dude, first off your friken HUGE. 5'6 is a bit short, but never the less HUGE. DAMN, the downside of being tall is that it takes forever to fill out your frame.

Also, I don't understand why your dropping your mdrol dose at the last week. I just noticed you bumped it down to 20. Is there a reason for it?

Your shut down hard reguardless, It wouldn't make any sense to drop the dose.

Lets say after week 4 of your 30mg of mdrol (superdrol) you gained 14 pounds. Dropping the dose wouldn't really allow more gains. You might as well keep it at 30mg or drop it all together.

I would opt for just dropping it all together, your dosage seems high as hell for mdrol. My head hurts just thinking running 30mg. Ouch, I think I have high blood pressure, just from imagining taking 30mg of mdrol >_<

x800venom

x800venom

Awards
Dude, first off your friken HUGE. 5'6 is a bit short, but never the less HUGE. DAMN, the downside of being tall is that it takes forever to fill out your frame.

Also, I don't understand why your dropping your mdrol dose at the last week. I just noticed you bumped it down to 20. Is there a reason for it?

Your shut down hard reguardless, It wouldn't make any sense to drop the dose.

Lets say after week 4 of your 30mg of mdrol (superdrol) you gained 14 pounds. Dropping the dose wouldn't really allow more gains. You might as well keep it at 30mg or drop it all together.

I would opt for just dropping it all together, your dosage seems high as hell for mdrol. My head hurts just thinking running 30mg. Ouch, I think I have high blood pressure, just from imagining taking 30mg of mdrol >_<
I know I would be shut down. Not real worried about that as I have plenty of nolva, clomid, letro, dost to fix that. I guess I just always went down 10mg for the last week. Maybe this run Ill keep it steady aside from the 1st week then and see if I can pack on another lb or 2. The plan is to get from 175 to 187ish then maybe settle back down to 183ish after the pct, which is what will probably happen if I can keep everything straight which shouldnt be a problem.

And yes to those who got slightly confused about the LG MM, no i didnt mean the current product its no longer worth taking but you already know that. And I didn't really have a problem running the pre-ban LG MM at 30mg either. Although this is the same complex, if you recommend I bump it to 20 straight through maybe I'll try that.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards

Dude for your weight and running SD 5 weeks with 3 weeks of it being 40mgs...
WOW! HARDCORE...
How were the sides? Did you have any post cycle blood work?

Have you thought of running a non-methly for like 5 or 6 weeks and stacking the SD with it for the last 3. That would prolly be a bit easier on you than 5 weeks of the SD. Plus they say most guys see there mass gains slow down at the end of 3 weeks on the SD, so spare yourself the 5 weeks on SD. Rugger logged a Tren and SD cycle, search for it and scope it out.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I really wouldnt go longer than 3 weeks, but since you're experienced i guess 4 works.

20/20/30/30 is how i'd go.

You ever thought about runnign another compound? Phera(p-plex) is great for putting on pure mass and doesn't give quite the sides that mdrol does...

x800venom

x800venom

Awards
I really wouldnt go longer than 3 weeks, but since you're experienced i guess 4 works.

20/20/30/30 is how i'd go.

You ever thought about running another compound? Phera(p-plex) is great for putting on pure mass and doesn't give quite the sides that mdrol does...
Wasn't too sure but I'll defiantly look into it. And yes I'll end up keeping it at 4 weeks. Most likely 20 30 30 30 and then the normal pct. I look up a bit more information on Phera and the differences of those who logged it during a stack. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the advice :)

edit: What are your thoughts on running .25mg's e3d of dostinex during the 3/4 weeks?

x800venom

x800venom

Awards
Dude for your weight and running SD 5 weeks with 3 weeks of it being 40mgs...
WOW! HARDCORE...
How were the sides? Did you have any post cycle blood work?

Have you thought of running a non-methly for like 5 or 6 weeks and stacking the SD with it for the last 3. That would prolly be a bit easier on you than 5 weeks of the SD. Plus they say most guys see there mass gains slow down at the end of 3 weeks on the SD, so spare yourself the 5 weeks on SD. Rugger logged a Tren and SD cycle, search for it and scope it out.
Thanks for the log info I'll check it out.

Yes I had bloodwork done at the end of the 1st cycle before pct, right before the 2nd, and directly after the pct after the 2nd.

Bloodwork directly after the 1st cycle before PCT was elevated kidney values (not going into specifics). Which is expected as it was the day after the end of my on cycle and before I began the 4/5 week pct.

Bloodwork BEFORE second cycle after 1st cycle pct + few months rest, everything was normal.

Bloodwork AFTER second cycle after pct (nolva + supporting) things were normal, prolactin a bit elevated because the 2nd cycle raised by prolactin and nolva doesnt help prolactin, so ran dostinex and a bit of letro, everything was back to normal.

Still wish I began with test e for the first cycle but this worked out well and just over a year i have gone form 150 lbs to 175 lbs at 5'6, so not bad at all :)