p-5-p and how it didnt work for me!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well....this is just a little FYI piece for those of you that have been wondering about p-5-p....i have some gyno that i got from a tren cycle a while back...i have to be very careful when i run stuff to control prolactin....ive always used caber(which i hate)....lately ive been hearing about p-5-p being a great prolactin antagonist....sooooo i decided to give it a run.....i kickstarted my latest cycle with 30 mgs phera and 90 mgs of the estra 4 9 "tren" compound....also running hgh and test and some slin. anyway ran the p-5-p for the first ten days starting at 100mgs a day and eventually working up to 300mgs....through this whole time my right nip got sensitive as hell and started to look like i was smuggling marshmellows again...i had to stop using p-5-p and get on the caber i had on hand just in case....long story short...i guinea pigged it and did not like the results....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....this is just a little FYI piece for those of you that have been wondering about p-5-p....i have some gyno that i got from a tren cycle a while back...i have to be very careful when i run stuff to control prolactin....ive always used caber(which i hate)....lately ive been hearing about p-5-p being a great prolactin antagonist....sooooo i decided to give it a run.....i kickstarted my latest cycle with 30 mgs phera and 90 mgs of the estra 4 9 "tren" compound....also running hgh and test and some slin. anyway ran the p-5-p for the first ten days starting at 100mgs a day and eventually working up to 300mgs....through this whole time my right nip got sensitive as hell and started to look like i was smuggling marshmellows again...i had to stop using p-5-p and get on the caber i had on hand just in case....long story short...i guinea pigged it and did not like the results....
I think you got to stay away from the estra 4 9 tren compounds my friend...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've used twice (three times including current cycle) and it has worked for me. However, my first was a bridge from cel h-drol to xtreme tren, the other two xtreme tren solo. Maybe your combination of p-plex, estra 4 9 tren, and test are too much for p-5-p to manage prolactin. Did you have any secretion or just puffyness?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus that dosing is low, i would have likely started at 300mg and gone up to 600. there are 0 toxicity issues with p5p, thats the reason to use it in place of using b6 from pyridoxine hcl

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

What's bad about the caber? I was thinking of picking some up. The taste? Does it hurt gains? Have you tried Vitex? Thanks for the info Mooch. Cheers & I hope you get it under control, angel77

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I think you got to stay away from the estra 4 9 tren compounds my friend...
yeah...thats probably true...but on caber now and the nip is gettin back to normal...still on the orals too

I've used twice (three times including current cycle) and it has worked for me. However, my first was a bridge from cel h-drol to xtreme tren, the other two xtreme tren solo. Maybe your combination of p-plex, estra 4 9 tren, and test are too much for p-5-p to manage prolactin. Did you have any secretion or just puffyness?
puffiness and secretion when squeezed....and lotsa sensitivity

What's bad about the caber? I was thinking of picking some up. The taste? Does it hurt gains? Have you tried Vitex? Thanks for the info Mooch. Cheers & I hope you get it under control, angel77
caber gives me anxiety like symptoms....ive run lots of aas and otc orals and never had side effects like caber

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
plus that dosing is low, i would have likely started at 300mg and gone up to 600. there are 0 toxicity issues with p5p, thats the reason to use it in place of using b6 from pyridoxine hcl

hi easy, thanks for your input....where did you get your dosing ideas from? everything ive seen was from people running at 200-300mgs....i really would like to make this stuff work...because as i said earlier....i hate caber

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i have some gyno that i got from a tren cycle a while back\

my latest cycle with 30 mgs phera and 90 mgs of "tren" hgh and test and some slin.
So you already have gyno, and your running all that gear, and your surprised that p-5-p didnt totally take care of you?

I would personally deal with the gyno, before jumping on another cycle. im willing to bet that since you saw side effects so quickly that your hormones are out of whack. And the combo of phera, "tren", hgh, test, and slin pushed your body over the edge.

And as easy said, 300mgs would be around where I would use it. Dosing higher if neccesary. The research is out there, its proven to reduce prolactin. In your case I would say you already had high estrogen/prolactin before the cycle even began.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
And also Tamoxifen is a proven to reduce prolactin, so you could try a low dose of that along side 300mg+ of P-5-P..

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love cabergoline, the sex on that **** is ridiculous. I never used it to control prolactin though. I was having sensitivity issues with my Johnson and the caber seemed to fix that problem.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
So you already have gyno, and your running all that gear, and your surprised that p-5-p didnt totally take care of you?

I would personally deal with the gyno, before jumping on another cycle. im willing to bet that since you saw side effects so quickly that your hormones are out of whack. And the combo of phera, "tren", hgh, test, and slin pushed your body over the edge.

And as easy said, 300mgs would be around where I would use it. Dosing higher if neccesary. The research is out there, its proven to reduce prolactin. In your case I would say you already had high estrogen/prolactin before the cycle even began.
ummm....okay...i got gyno from a cycle i ran of test/tren...my test turned out to be bunk so i basically ran tren with no pct...or excuse me a delayed pct....i used caber and cleared it up...but once its their it never truly goes away unless you have the gland removed....i can run any cycle i want, use caber, and not get gyno...i was trying to use p-5-p in place of the caber...as i dont like the side effects

And also Tamoxifen is a proven to reduce prolactin, so you could try a low dose of that along side 300mg+ of P-5-P..
and low levels of estrogen will cause prolactin to flare up....ive never heard of nolvadex being used as a prolactin antagonist...do you have any data on this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only issue I see there is that u didn't use an AI on cycle. The p5p coulda blocked prolactin from the phera but th estra 4 9 compounds are not progestins. Did tyou have leaky nipples? If not it coulda been estrogen related. Also most people don't run only p5p they run chaste berry and l dopa. Hope this helps some.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
The only issue I see there is that u didn't use an AI on cycle. The p5p coulda blocked prolactin from the phera but th estra 4 9 compounds are not progestins. Did tyou have leaky nipples? If not it coulda been estrogen related. Also most people don't run only p5p they run chaste berry and l dopa. Hope this helps some.

i was running restore and use 2 caps powerfull and 1 cap lean dreams at night...so my ai was six bromo...had chasteberyy and l dopa....mabye my case was a little extreme...but i wanted to give p-5-p a good run and see how it stood up as a replacement for caber in a situation like mine....

edit: sorry guess i should have given a better idea of what i was running in my original statement...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
true but both nolva and ralox and been shown to significantly reduce the size of gyno, to the point that it its no longer an issue.

In fact i do: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/95917-reducing-prolactin.html

they are shown to reduce the size...yes that is true...but its still there....before this run i had no lumps and no puffiness...but its still there trust me...once you get it it only truly goes away when you have the gland removed....until then any time you run a cycle your probably gonna get it unless you take the proper precautions...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi easy, thanks for your input....where did you get your dosing ideas from? everything ive seen was from people running at 200-300mgs....i really would like to make this stuff work...because as i said earlier....i hate caber
Well, generally doctors use 600mg of b6 to stop women from lactating... they only do it short term tho cause they use pyridoxine hcl. so generally 1-2 weeks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well, generally doctors use 600mg of b6 to stop women from lactating... they only do it short term tho cause they use pyridoxine hcl. so generally 1-2 weeks

ive seen studies with the use of 600mgs of pyridoxine hcl in woman...have been a little nervous to go that high myself because of the risk of cns damage...but is that something that happens over long term use? im not very familiar with this and cant seem to find a whole ton of info on high doses of b-6.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen studies with the use of 600mgs of pyridoxine hcl in woman...have been a little nervous to go that high myself because of the risk of cns damage...but is that something that happens over long term use? im not very familiar with this and cant seem to find a whole ton of info on high doses of b-6.
its a risk that happens with high doses of b-6 from pyridoxine HCL. there is no risk of it from p5p. There is 1 case of a 200mg a day dose for some huge length of time (2 years?) causing some, most cases are much higher doses, for shorter periods of time.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I took 300mg of B6 ed for 6 weeks and it did not do **** for when I ran xtreme tren. I nips were itchy and puffy. At the end of the cycle I end up getting a small lump on my left nipple. I am going to try and reduce the puffiness on my nipples by taking the following:

Vitex 1500mg ed
L-Tyrosine 1500mg ed
P5P 150mg ed